Build my PCT...I will rep.

1. Build my PCT...I will rep.

I plan on running a tren xtreme cycle next year(May-ish). 8 weeks, yes i said 8 weeks.......I have cycle support, b6, vitamins, BCAA's, EFA's...blah blah blah.........My office looks like a supplement store.

I would like you guys to build a pct from my arsenal. IF you feel the need to add please do. I think i have enough on hand to keep from ordering anything.

Here is my PCT related arsenal. Build my pct. I will rep.

The list below are ONLY my natural hormonal related products only. Not my powders, PS, PH and steroids, proteins, fats, vitamins, preworkouts, post workouts, nite-times, etc..

Full bottle of L-tor SERM. Bought 4-08. I will order clomid if need be. No nolva
    4 bottles of Activate Xtreme
    4 bottles of Lean Xtreme
    4 bottles of Stoked
    4 bottle of G-N ZMA
    1 MyogenX / 1 CyogenX- expiring in 3-09
    2 bottles of Hyperdrol X2
    2 bottles of Prime
    5 bottles of 6-oxo extreme, 2-75ct,3-60ct
    3 bottles of nutrabolics hydrotest-expiring in 7-09
    1 bottle alri restore
    1 bottle of tribfolia-expiring in 10-09
    1 bottle of Nutrex Vitrex 180ct
    2 bottle Cel Test Fuel -expiring in 7-09
    1 bottle LG I-gh-1
    1 bottle Ejaculoid
    3 tubs of MP bulletproof

I would like to use expiring products first, but i will not sacrifice a good pct just to keep supps from the trash.

I think thats all the test boosting stuff i have.

I have a couple ideas on how I am going to do PCT. Just would like some advice.

Thanks in advance. I am not against doing 8 weeks of pct/test boosting either...hint hint.
    Last edited by Kristofer68SS; 12-09-2008 at 09:34 PM.

2. Lol, i wish i had all of these .

My experience with tren was good and bad. strength and mass was great, but libido was killed. I'm back to normal though, it took 15 days. Not bad.

PCT: 8-12
    Clomid: 150 100 50 50
    Lean extreme 3 caps throughout
    Activate extreme/stoked ( to free SHBG cause clomid incrases it) and keeping the strength in PCT.
    ZMA
    b6 (on cycle and PCT)
    L dopa(in bullet proof)

12-16
    ZMA/Activate extreme/ejaculoid/6-oxo extreme

Bulletproof throughout the cycle and PCT.

That alll i could think of...

3. Yeah. Too many supps too little time. Looks like i will have to sell or trade some of them.

The deals on Nutraplanet are plain sick, I got a quite a few dirt cheap grabs on ebay, vitamin world and believe or not GNC. Trust me, I try never pay full price. It looks like more than it is.

I like your pct layout.

TrenX is killer on libido post cycle, proper pct takes care of that in 2-3 weeks.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Problem again.

I will get you though. Thanks for your time.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    I plan on running a tren xtreme cycle early next year. 8 weeks, yes i said 8 weeks.......I have cycle support, b6, vitamins, BCAA's, EFA's...blah blah blah.........My office looks like a supplement store.

I would like you guys to build a pct from my arsenal. IF you feel the need to add please do. I think i have enough on hand to keep from ordering anything.

Here is my PCT related arsenal. Build my pct. I will rep.

The list below are ONLY my natural hormonal related products only. Not my powders, PS, PH and steroids, proteins, fats, vitamins, preworkouts, post workouts, nite-times, etc..

Full bottle of L-tor SERM. Bought 4-08. I will order clomid if need be. No nolva
    4 bottles of Activate Xtreme
    4 bottles of Lean Xtreme
    4 bottles of Stoked
    4 bottle of G-N ZMA
    1 MyogenX / 1 CyogenX- expiring in 3-09
    2 bottles of Hyperdrol X2
    2 bottles of Prime
    5 bottles of 6-oxo extreme, 2-75ct,3-60ct
    3 bottles of nutrabolics hydrotest-expiring in 7-09
    1 bottle alri restore
    1 bottle of tribfolia-expiring in 10-09
    1 bottle of Nutrex Vitrex 180ct
    2 bottle Cel Test Fuel -expiring in 7-09
    1 bottle LG I-gh-1
    1 bottle Ejaculoid
    3 tubs of MP bulletproof

I would like to use expiring products first, but i will not sacrifice a good pct just to keep supps from the trash.

I think thats all the test boosting stuff i have.

I have a couple ideas on how I am going to do PCT. Just would like some advice.

Thanks in advance. I am not against doing 8 weeks of pct/test boosting either...hint hint.
    lean extreme- start taking 2 weeks into PCT or take restore it has some of the same properties, Activate-start 3 days prior to stopping tren,ZMA-you should be taking this everyday whether your "on" or not start taking now, Restore-start 2 weeks into PCT and Vitrexstart taking 3 days prior to stopping tren.......this will address cort, estro, and test boosting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Yeah. Too many supps too little time. Looks like i will have to sell or trade some of them.

The deals on Nutraplanet are plain sick, I got a quite a few dirt cheap grabs on ebay, vitamin world and believe or not GNC. Trust me, I try never pay full price. It looks like more than it is.

I like your pct layout.

TrenX is killer on libido post cycle, proper pct takes care of that in 2-3 weeks.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Problem again.

I will get you though. Thanks for your time.

i need to shop with you bro lol

6. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    i need to shop with you bro lol

It's an illness I tell you.

Please don't encourage it...

I need to stay away from AM for awhile. EVERYTIME i come here, there is a sale, presale hype, deal of century, blah blah blah.......and i get sucked in and buy it........... bastages.

7. Damn Kris! You should open your own store. Now take half a dose of each everyday for 6 weeks. Best pct ever.

Where my reps?

8. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Damn Kris! You should open your own store. Now take half a dose of each everyday for 6 weeks. Best pct ever.

Where my reps?

you can do better than that.........pretend it was YOUR pct.

I know there are guys here with ALOT more supps than I have.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    you can do better than that.........pretend it was YOUR pct.

I know there are guys here with ALOT more supps than I have.

I think tren extreme is a 19-nor correct? I know alot of people think it's harsh but i came off relative easily since you have so many supps

I would run the torm and restore add in activate extreme from week 3 you have everything covered from prolactin to cortisol simple and easy

10. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    I think tren extreme is a 19-nor correct? I know alot of people think it's harsh but i came off relative easily since you have so many supps

I would run the torm and restore add in activate extreme from week 3 you have everything covered from prolactin to cortisol simple and easy

For the most part it is "mild" but not to be taken lightly, especially for that duration. But I agree with you.

I really want to do an 8 week pct/stack. However,

My goals have changed. I am moving the cycle to begin in the second or third week of May. Getting a blood panel done prior to.

I will still do 8 on , then bridge into an 8 week PCT/testboosting stack.

Thank you for your time.

11. why dont u list the supps u wanna use up first and it can help us help you better?

either way Stoked! and Activate Extreme will be in there if you want an 8 weeks PCT

12. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    why dont u list the supps u wanna use up first and it can help us help you better?

either way Stoked! and Activate Extreme will be in there if you want an 8 weeks PCT
    Cycle plans changed. Moving to mid May 09

1-Myo/Cyo 03/09
    1-Restore 06/093
    3-Hydrotest in 07/09
    2-Test Fuel 09/09
    1-Tribfolia 10//09

The rest I think have 2010 or later expos.

I might run the myo/cyo and restore for 30 days. Early next year. Should be a good test boosting stack. I would think.

Then just wait and see on the other test boosters.

I would really like to keep these supps together.
    AX
    LX
    Stoked
    ZMA

Those 4 combined are just plain sick. I have 2-60 day runs.

I am still open for suggestions and giving out reps. lol

13. Nice arsenal but why 1 bottle Ejaculoid?

Also for PCT I would order PP's TRS and run the Clomid.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Nice arsenal but why 1 bottle Ejaculoid?

Also for PCT I would order PP's TRS and run the Clomid.
    Finishing out an order, I got that and sleep cycle. Never tried Goliath Labs. So I thought I would. Thats how i have all this stock. Sales, deals, buy one get one, thrifty products i havent used yet, etc. blah blah.

TRS or clomid would probably be enough.

I would like to keep from purchasing any other test boosters or serms, I honestly believe I have that aspect of PCT covered.

Thank you for your time, reps to you sir.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Build XS
    By AndShane in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 02:22 AM
  2. help with build
    By kurazy kracka in forum Pics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 05:52 PM
  3. help me build my first cycle please
    By crazyrocketfa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4