Suggestions on my PCT

thunderdome

Awards
Just finishing up a m-drol cycle... (overall everything was solid)

PCT looks something like this:

Nolva - 30, 20, 20, 20
6 oxo - 600 (first few days), 300, 300, 200

Any other suggestions?

I do use support supps etc.

thanks.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

Nolva - 30, 20, 20, 20

Any other suggestions?

thanks.
For pct on a cycle of M-drol, I recommend Toremifene as your SERM because it much less toxic than Novla, considering you are coming off a toxic cycle. I also recommend incorporating Stoked in your 3rd week of PCT. Take 4 caps a day in two divided doses, 2AM and 2PM.
Toremifene: 120/90/60/60
Stoked: :thumbsup:0/0/4 /4/4/4

thunderdome

Awards
I already own the nolva and 6 oxo and am poor white boy... sooo please help with that in mind haha.

I am willing to buy more into it, but would like to use these.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
well 30/20/10/10 or 20/20/10/10 will do in terms of the Novla and your dosage for 6-oxo seems fine to me.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established

Nolva - 30, 20, 20, 20

Any other suggestions?

thanks.

Looks good. :thumbsup:

Or you can use 6-oxo at week 3 and taper it down to prevent any estrogen rebound after the SERM.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good. :thumbsup:

Or you can use 6-oxo at week 3 and taper it down to prevent any estrogen rebound after the SERM.

I also like the idea of waitingtillthe 3rd week to start the 6 oxo.:thumbsup:

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
I also like the idea of waitingtillthe 3rd week to start the 6 oxo.:thumbsup:
I'll third that. If you don't end with an AI, you're risking all of that surging testosterone to aromatization in an effort to reach equilibrium. Taper off your AI and you're estrogen will slowly equalize with the testosterone and will make your body's natural balancing less abrasive.

frozencore12

Awards
^
thats true up to a point but isn't mdrol an oral with a modestly short half life? I suppose we could calculate the exact duration to run the anti-e if we knew the cycle history and mdrol,mdrol' t1/2(s).

Exactly how 6-oxo works biochemically, i'm not yet convinced of any particular theory. To make things simple its a steroidal compound sharing many attributes with testosterone yet it is a unique drug --i mean supplement-- molecule. All the rhetoric about it being an AI, where is that study, how does it conform to that label? No doubt mechanisms are euphamistically stated or even twisted to distinguish them from an already conditionally illicit substance. This happens all the time, in many arenas. Drugs that are terrific fits for some people become generally demonized because they are deemed to belong to some category in which it is in vogue to crack down on all members. Regulation is not envoked to afford higher quality but because either lots of money has convinced the feds that it is a civil liberty when it comes to personal estrogen manipulation but testosterone is forever evil, or the mothers who aren't getting any **** special interest group is at it again.
oh back on topic,
6-oxo does increase testosterone and estrogen to a small extent. The T/E differential is greater at the 600 mg so it makes since to ramp the two covariantly to some degree, yet that is splitting hairs, or rather capsules. Your PCT seems right on target. You might not need to run it for that long.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^
thats true up to a point but isn't mdrol an oral with a modestly short half life? I suppose we could calculate the exact duration to run the anti-e if we knew the cycle history and mdrol,mdrol' t1/2(s).

Exactly how 6-oxo works biochemically, i'm not yet convinced of any particular theory. To make things simple its a steroidal compound sharing many attributes with testosterone yet it is a unique drug --i mean supplement-- molecule. All the rhetoric about it being an AI, where is that study, how does it conform to that label? No doubt mechanisms are euphamistically stated or even twisted to distinguish them from an already conditionally illicit substance. This happens all the time, in many arenas. Drugs that are terrific fits for some people become generally demonized because they are deemed to belong to some category in which it is in vogue to crack down on all members. Regulation is not envoked to afford higher quality but because either lots of money has convinced the feds that it is a civil liberty when it comes to personal estrogen manipulation but testosterone is forever evil, or the mothers who aren't getting any **** special interest group is at it again.
oh back on topic,
6-oxo does increase testosterone and estrogen to a small extent. The T/E differential is greater at the 600 mg so it makes since to ramp the two covariantly to some degree, yet that is splitting hairs, or rather capsules. Your PCT seems right on target. You might not need to run it for that long.

...:thumbsup:

Attachments

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id taper the serm to 10mg in week 4. start the 6oxo in week 2 or 3.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
I would like feedback on the PCT I am about to start. I have had bad acne in the past - from Clomid - and irratability - so I do not use it. I was on 750 ml of Sustanon twice a week for 8 weeks, then 4 weeks of Mastron 250 ml, and Test Eth 375 ml twice a week, and Trembolin for the last 2 weeks 375 ml. And Winnie V oral. 1/2 tabs. I wanted to start HCG prior to ending the cycle, so but am out of test - so I am continuing the Winnie V, and taking proviron daily. Every other day 1500 IU of HCG. I plan to do this for 3 weeks, then stop Winnie V and HCG, and start nolvedex for 3 weeks - 20 ml tabs. I get small acne from the Winnie V if I use more that 1/2 a tab -and HCG has caused acne when injected, so I am doing it subq with no issues yet - but it has only been a week. I am thinking of adding Vitamin E and Tribulus 3000 mg per day. Anything else recommended ?? I know there is debate over taking HCG prior to vs with PCT - but I have tried it with PCT and it did not seem to work well - I lost my gains and libido. Right now with the proviron, libido is up, so I imagine estrogen is down. Trying to keep it that way while natural test comes back it the trick. I am well over 40 and have done a few cycles - PCT always went wrong - any experienced advice would be greatly appreciated.