do support supps need to be taken at diff times than ph/ps?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i was wondering if support supps (cycle support, cycle assist, etc) need to be taken at diff times than ph/ps? is it okay to them at both at the same time. or should they be taken before one another? i read something on supports supps can less the effects/absorption of the ph/ps. (i saw this on the havoc write up)

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
The half life on milk thistle is an average of 5 hours....so I would say no, considering the half lives of most oral roids are 3-10 hours....this is a small rumor blown way out of proportion on the "other" board, and I would hate to see this happen here.

While it is a valid theory, going by the same theory it would make sense to drop the supports all together....which is not very smart.

The absorption effects are affected very minimally and you should always remember safety>everything else

sorry for the rant bro :eek:

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot! i appreciate the input. you made a good point of "safety over everything else"

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I take mine all at once.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Kmul but would like to clarify something.

This doesnt mean you should take ALL your supplements together. Vitamins and omegas for instance are better administered throughout the day to reduce waste/throughput.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Kmul but would like to clarify something.

This doesnt mean you should take ALL your supplements together. Vitamins and omegas for instance are better administered throughout the day to reduce waste/throughput.
great point on that...I think the OP was referring to just regular supplementation plus Supports while working around a designer steroid though

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
great point on that...I think the OP was referring to just regular supplementation plus Supports while working around a designer steroid though
I agree, but didn't want somebody to come along and read this and think elsewise.