tren extreme and joints

agforest

agforest

Awards
been on PCT for 4 days now after a 4 week tren cycle. the last few days that I took tren and the first day or 2 of PCT and my knees and elbows got really swollen and tight. Is this normal? I also seemed to gain a bunch of water weight on the first day or so I quit taking tren extreme. taking tamox and test boosters now.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
been on PCT for 4 days now after a 4 week tren cycle. the last few days that I took tren and the first day or 2 of PCT and my knees and elbows got really swollen and tight. Is this normal? I also seemed to gain a bunch of water weight on the first day or so I quit taking tren extreme. taking tamox and test boosters now.
sounds like an adverse reaction to the compound...see a dr. immediately

agforest

agforest

Awards
It went away. I don't know what happened but it really started happining on thanksgiving and the day after but I am fine now. It could have had something to do with all of the food that I stuffed into my face. I ate a shitload of food, but now I feel fine and my knees and elbows feel fine too

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
It went away. I don't know what happened but it really started happining on thanksgiving and the day after but I am fine now. It could have had something to do with all of the food that I stuffed into my face. I ate a shitload of food, but now I feel fine and my knees and elbows feel fine too
Keep a eye on it bro and good luck.:)