cant make up my mind... help me?!

austin82388

Awards
should i tamox/clomid combo for pct from m-drol? (10/20/20)

or tamox/ STOKED!(aka PCS)
or clomid/ arimidex? (anastrozole)

or some other combo? biggest concern is of course, gyno. although i have never had much body fat on me (usually always below 10%) and never had chunky-ness that kind of resembles gyno in some people.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
tamox or clomid for pct. You don't need both.
I would use cycle support during and after cycle for mdrol.
PCS would be a good addition to tamox or clomid for pct if you have the money.

austin82388

Awards
tamox or clomid for pct. You don't need both.
I would use cycle support during and after cycle for mdrol.
PCS would be a good addition to tamox or clomid for pct if you have the money.
im going to be using PCS no matter what, for the anti estro properties of the reversitol, plus all the other stuff it helps.
the only question is what to stack it with?
some say tamox actually gives them gyno a few weeks later, but almost every review of clomid says its brings your goods back faster and no delayed gyno. sooooooo thats what im debating.

although i thought that superdrol or m-drol already HAD very low aromatising properties, and the chance to convert into estro was already very very low.?

DocBiggin

Awards
When in doubt, use the noveldex. If the nips are feeling wierd at all ,better to be safe than sorry. I would also cosider clomid and some HCG for the boys and libido.

austin82388

Awards
When in doubt, use the noveldex. If the nips are feeling wierd at all ,better to be safe than sorry. I would also cosider clomid and some HCG for the boys and libido.
yea the only thing is, ive read of some people getting gyno AFTER they nolva, like a month later, because of a really bad rebound after nolva. unless this is just different from person to person. (rebound intensity)

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
yea the only thing is, ive read of some people getting gyno AFTER they nolva, like a month later, because of a really bad rebound after nolva. unless this is just different from person to person. (rebound intensity)
thats only b/c they didnt take nolva correctly in addition their PCT was poor or they may have went about it the wrong way. just some sort of error on their behalf with their PCT. ive never had any gyno related issues with nolva.

austin82388

Awards
thats only b/c they didnt take nolva correctly in addition their PCT was poor or they may have went about it the wrong way. just some sort of error on their behalf with their PCT. ive never had any gyno related issues with nolva.
i think im going to clomid/nolva combo.
use them both for a week or so, then just nolva for 3 more weeks.
20 mgs daily of nolv the first 2 weeks, then 10 mg for 2 more weeks. clomid will be used the first week with nolva to help bring my nuts back :p

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Competitive Edge has a new product out with I3C in it.
Looks great - I would use Clomid and CEL's PCT Assist.