m-drol post cycle help

bluedevilsrul

Awards
Hey guys i'm currently in the process of mapping out my m-drol cycle and post cycle. this is how im planning on running it

CEL m-drol 10/20/20 possible 10/20/30(doubt it)

Nolva 40/20/20/20

i am also ordering anabolic inovations cycle and post cycle support

i will take the cycle support throughout the cycle. however im not sure how to take the post cycle. after i finish nolva? or should i taper them inversly?

i also have a bottle of novedex xt on hand. should i take that to help my pct also? if so how?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
second answer to this question......................run PCS together with nolva during post cycle. You may want to also run cycle support during pct because of the nolva if you have enough left.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
You can run the Post Cycle Support weeks 2-5 of pct or weeks 3-6 it is fine to run with the SERM. I agree with DG806 if possible run the Cycle Support with the SERM.:)
correct....here is what I am planning for my next pct:

Nolva
20/20/20/20

PCS
0/0/4/4/4/4

Good luck man!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys i'm currently in the process of mapping out my m-drol cycle and post cycle. this is how im planning on running it

CEL m-drol 10/20/20 possible 10/20/30(doubt it)

Nolva 40/20/20/20

i am also ordering anabolic inovations cycle and post cycle support

i will take the cycle support throughout the cycle. however im not sure how to take the post cycle. after i finish nolva? or should i taper them inversly?

i also have a bottle of novedex xt on hand. should i take that to help my pct also? if so how?
way to much nolva, 20mg for 4 weeks, and then add in PCS and an AI of your choice....

i would do 20/20/20 for mdrol