H-Drol PCT

mazrotory

Awards
Hi people, I'm going to be starting my first cycle next week on H-drol.

My friend did his cycle and only had nolvadex for his PCT 40/40/20/20.

I'm thinking if I could add Trans-Resveratrol along with nolvadex, then go on a AI, 6-oxo on the fifth week of PCT. Do you guys think that would be an overkill since this is only for H-drol?

Please give me your thoughts, thanks in advance.

mazrotory

Awards
12 views and no post... people please help me out here...

thank you

dizdabiz

Awards
how ya doing mate,im new to this myself so sorry i cant help but if i were you id type in h drol pct in the search bar as ive seen hundreds of folk ask the same question with thousands of replys! good luck anyway!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Post Cycle support for 4 weeks along with Nolva should be enough for hdrol. You may consider a good cort control product also.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi people, I'm going to be starting my first cycle next week on H-drol.

My friend did his cycle and only had nolvadex for his PCT 40/40/20/20.

I'm thinking if I could add Trans-Resveratrol along with nolvadex, then go on a AI, 6-oxo on the fifth week of PCT. Do you guys think that would be an overkill since this is only for H-drol?

Please give me your thoughts, thanks in advance.
yea Trans Resveratrol would be a great addition to nolvadex, Post cycle support would be perfect for this,

your nolva dosing is a tad on the high side, 20mg is more then enough.

IMO Post Cycle Support with TRIONE from nutra (6oxo is a tad expensive lol) would be perfect for hdrol, and keep the nolva handy and if you dont use it thats ok .

mazrotory

Awards
true say, but the nolva only comes in 20mg per capsule for what I have. or maybe i can try pulsing the nolva, i dunno if any one has done it before.

If you run Nolva go 20/20/10/10 or 20/10/10/10 and Post Cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and p.m.:)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
true say, but the nolva only comes in 20mg per capsule for what I have. or maybe i can try pulsing the nolva, i dunno if any one has done it before.

I would not pulse the Nolva take 20/20/20/20

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

its not a problem to stay at 20 through out. so if you cant break the cap, no biggie

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
I will add the best time to add the PCS is on week 3...so pct will look like this:

Nolva:
20/20/20/20

PCS
0/0/4/4/4/4

hrdwork

Awards
is nolva really necessary for h-drol?

I dont mean to thread dig or anything but this is one of my pins because I am still gathering info for my first h-drol cycle

danc1007

Awards
you should use nolva cause your estrogen levels will def rise and destroy your gains

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
is nolva really necessary for h-drol?

I dont mean to thread dig or anything but this is one of my pins because I am still gathering info for my first h-drol cycle
It's really not necessary. H-drol is a mild PH and if the cycle is done properly and PCT is started immediately, a SERM is pretty much a waste.

you should use nolva cause your estrogen levels will def rise and destroy your gains
Nolva does not control your estro levels. It only controls their effects by blocking the binding of estrogen to its receptors.

OP, if your really worried, run Nolva 20/20/10/10 at the most for H-drol. This is considered by most a decent dosage of SERM for average cycles of Superdrol (H-drol doesn't even hold a candle to Superdrol). To be on the safe side, running cycle assist while on and a generic PCT supp like PCT assist and a test booster like Testpro is FINE. Most cycles that go bad while on cycle (drinking, over-use, over-training, wrong age, etc.) and is blamed on PCT.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
Guys, guys, guys... Most experienced PH users (and myself) will tell you a SERM is not needed for h-drol. It's a very mild compound with little to no side affects. If running a mild to medium dose of h-drol for 4-6 weeks, I think you would get more sides from the SERM than the actual h-drol itself. It's nice to have a SERM on hand if your the 1 in 1000 person that could get minor gyno from such a weak compound, but using it IS NOT NECESSARY.

Ya dig?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Guys, guys, guys... Most experienced PH users (and myself) will tell you a SERM is not needed for h-drol. It's a very mild compound with little to no side affects. If running a mild to medium dose of h-drol for 4-6 weeks, I think you would get more sides from the SERM than the actual h-drol itself. It's nice to have a SERM on hand if your the 1 in 1000 person that could get minor gyno from such a weak compound, but using it IS NOT NECESSARY.

Ya dig?

i dont understand your line of reasoning.

hdrol will shut you down. It also doesn't aromatize. So by the end of the cycle you have very little estrogen.

so with respect to hormonal changes, how is hdrol mild?

I don't think its prudent to rely on herbs and spices to protect you while getting things up and running when they have prescription drugs at one's disposal.

So take a SERM, or possibly end up with a limp **** and tits.

not much of a decision IMO

revoke1

Awards
in my opinion halo is pretty potent, should not be taken lightly

liftsalot

Awards
in my opinion halo is pretty potent, should not be taken lightly
Word! Starting my H-Drol cycle in a few days SERM is the way to go will be dosing 50/50/75/75/75 and 20/20/10/10 with some lean extreme and PCS :)