Which Anti-cort for havoc PCT? DS Lean Xtreme, IBE X-Lean, or AX Lean FX

omegax

omegax

Awards
Im about to start my pct in about 5 days (i know should have bought these earlier) but ill get rushed shipping - anyways

Im running
AI Post cycle support
Diesel Test Hardcore
Anti-cort (which one?)

and all supporting sups
multi-vit
Fish oils Flax etc(3-4g)
Creatine mono 5g
Protein

Thanks !

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
17-b-triol in AX Lean FX seems to be the most potent of the anti-corts. I personally like DS Lean Xtreme, but I have used 17b-triol in the past with good success. These are DHEA derivatives, with 17b-triol seeming to be the strongest of the metabolites.

omegax

omegax

Awards
thanks for the advice bud ! sounds good ill probably go w/ whichone is cheaper

preacherman

Awards
why use anti cort/ after havoc cycle and what else would you recomend besides that and a serm?

omegax

omegax

Awards
why use anti cort/ after havoc cycle and what else would you recomend besides that and a serm?
You use an anti-cort because cortisol uses the muscles as energy, so basically puts you at a catabolic state, by using the anti-cort you stop that from happening which enables you to keep your gains

What im doing is using

Diesel Test Hardcore
Anti-cort
Creatine
Post Cycle Support
Cycle Support (whats left from the cycle not much)
Omega3 oils
Protein
Cissus/Joint support

Im not using a serm cause I don't feel like dealing w/ the legalities of it, otherwise I might as well have used injectable steroids, people have had good results w/ pct like the one above though by what i've read

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
You use an anti-cort because cortisol uses the muscles as energy, so basically puts you at a catabolic state, by using the anti-cort you stop that from happening which enables you to keep your gains

What im doing is using

Diesel Test Hardcore
Anti-cort
Creatine
Post Cycle Support
Cycle Support (whats left from the cycle not much)
Omega3 oils
Protein
Cissus/Joint support

Im not using a serm cause I don't feel like dealing w/ the legalities of it, otherwise I might as well have used injectable steroids, people have had good results w/ pct like the one above though by what i've read
What are you going to be dosing the DTHC like? and which week will you be starting on the PCS?

Running the Anti-cort frfom day 1 of pct?

omegax

omegax

Awards
What are you going to be dosing the DTHC like? and which week will you be starting on the PCS?

Running the Anti-cort frfom day 1 of pct?
Im following the dosing on the bottle of DTHC and yea im running the anti-cort from day 1 until it runs out (i think its like 30 days worth?)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
cortisol products should be run starting the 3rd week of pct for the length of the supply.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
I understand the need for cort control in PCT, but here's my question: aren't the products mentioned suppressive? They're all DHEA derivatives, as someone mentioned, ie hormonal. The #1 thing in PCT is to restore natural test, so won't these products be counter-productive?

Or is that why you wait until week 3 to start? If that's the case, then that leads to this question - when does cortisol spike post-cycle? I always thought it was an issue right away.

Anyone know the answers to these?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I understand the need for cort control in PCT, but here's my question: aren't the products mentioned suppressive? They're all DHEA derivatives, as someone mentioned, ie hormonal. The #1 thing in PCT is to restore natural test, so won't these products be counter-productive?

Or is that why you wait until week 3 to start? If that's the case, then that leads to this question - when does cortisol spike post-cycle? I always thought it was an issue right away.

Anyone know the answers to these?
Thats debatable... I would use EndoAmp for month one and LX for month 2 ect... I run long pct's for long cycles... thats just me

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Thats debatable... I would use EndoAmp for month one and LX for month 2 ect... I run long pct's for long cycles... thats just me
Do you feel like the various anti-cortisol products work @ recommended dosage, or do you up the dosage ? [wondering about cost-efficiency in the end . . .]