Reversitol

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Is reversitol as good as Advanced PCT? I can't seem to be able to get Advanced CT, so was considering purchasing Reversitol.....

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I am using reversitol now for a 4 week epi run,... others have used it as well, with seemingly good results.
I don't know what compound you ran or for how long,... hopefully, you're just preppin'!
That being said, am in second week of pct, no libido loss, diet is on point, and gains are maintained to this point. I am doing DC training and am advancing every workout, so something's doing the trick(reversitol).

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i've been using it also and have liked it libido is good and strength has improved

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
I'm going to do a cycle of Superdrol NG, and use it as a PCT.
I'm a noob, so after the SDNG cycle, I might try H-Drol 4 months after and, of course use a true SERM after that cycle.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
H-drol is kinda mild, could prolly use reversitol with that also.
However, don't take my word for it,.. you search and do what you must for your body!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to do a cycle of Superdrol NG, and use it as a PCT.
I'm a noob, so after the SDNG cycle, I might try H-Drol 4 months after and, of course use a true SERM after that cycle.
Do not think you will need that for a pct from Superdrol NG.

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Do not think you will need that for a pct from Superdrol NG.

Is Advanced PCT a better PCT than Reversitol for Superdrol NG? You seem to be saying that Reversitol is closer to a SERM than Advanced PCT.

I'll take whatever is best suited for SDNG

For my next cycle, after SDNG and PCT, I'd like to go with CEL M-drol, but some people here say I should go with H-drol 1st.....:confused:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I've seen quite a few logs with reversitol being used as pct for havoc/epistane. I'd probably use it over a SERM. But i'd have a SERM on hand too just incase!

bigvalboa

Awards
I am wondering if this in combination with others, be good a pct for d-bol, since I cannot get my hands on a true serm.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, like posted up above, Superdrol NG is not a steroid and requires no PCT.

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
I'm using toremifene after epistane. In retrospect since it seemed so mild I probably would use OTC.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Presently using Sustain Alpha in PCT...it's got Reversitol in it. So far pretty good.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I am wondering if this in combination with others, be good a pct for d-bol, since I cannot get my hands on a true serm.
yeah how about for those of us who do not have access to a true SERM?

MrZ

Awards
yeah how about for those of us who do not have access to a true SERM?
Stay away from steroids if you can't get a SERM. If you can get d-bol you must be able to get a SERM.

For some ph/ds you might get away with an OTC PCT but you must atleast BE ABLE to get a SERM if things dont go as planned.

Z