- 11-14-2008, 09:20 PM
- 11-14-2008, 09:40 PM
11-14-2008, 09:42 PM
11-14-2008, 10:17 PM
I swear man it hurt and now I'm able to breathe but it feels like it's still there no matter how much water I drink
11-14-2008, 11:37 PM
11-16-2008, 12:53 PM
11-16-2008, 01:24 PM
Well I'll give you that it is nasty and can burn the back of your throat. But nope not in the lungs.
11-16-2008, 01:25 PM
Just purchase some gelatin caps, and throw the Nolva in there with your oral syringe. No taste, no worries.
11-16-2008, 02:41 PM
11-17-2008, 06:02 PM
ha no injecting here, i may have taken a breath or something when i swallowed and was breathing ****ing fire.
11-17-2008, 06:03 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By gAMEfACE in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2010, 02:13 PM
- By MkUltra in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-24-2007, 07:15 PM
- By orp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2006, 12:43 PM
- By Spitdeath in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2005, 09:48 AM
- By theslime in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 10Last Post: 05-12-2004, 10:44 PM