tamoxifen dosing question

mr j

Awards
quick tamoxifen question on the thread below it says tamo (generic) should be dosed at an extra 30%

but now on neoborns thread it has a laidout dosage plan.

should the 30% be added to neos or evrything is set and cool and no adding should be done.

Information listed below.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

Tamoxifen (Nolvadex):
Pros: Cheap. Effective for gyno prevention.
Cons: Heptatoxicity. Studies have shown it to lower IGF levels (I don't feel like citing, but it's about 20% decrease...IMO no biggie).
Popular Dosage (for a 4-week cycle): 40/40/20/20
Note: Tamoxifen Citrate is less potent, and should be dosed at an extra 30%.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/77359-neoborn-s-epistane.html

Example Nolva Dosing:
Wk1: 40,40,40,20,20,20,20
Wk2: 20mg everyday
Wk3: 10mg everyday
Wk4: 10mg everyday

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I ran a 6 week cycle of Epi and dosed very similar to that. However, I also ran Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support for it's added benefits to PCT.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a 5 week cycle of Hdrol, Im dosing Nolva at 20/20/10/10. At first I felt 20 was to high for Hdrol, but Id rather be safe than sorry

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a 5 week cycle of Hdrol, Im dosing Nolva at 20/20/10/10. At first I felt 20 was to high for Hdrol, but Id rather be safe than sorry
20 in within a normal range for Hdrol and imo Epi too

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
20 in within a normal range for Hdrol and imo Epi too
agree, but i dont think 2 weeks of 20, maybe something like 20/10/10/10...idk, im just doing what ive been told. havent dug to far into understanding Nolva

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
is there a certain time of day a person should take nolva

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
is there a certain time of day a person should take nolva
it doesn't really matter. most people (myself included) take it at night. test levels start raising during the night, and are highest in the morning, so taking it at night, just seems like the logical thing to do. clomid is the same way, taken at night, due to some people having sided from it, if you take it at night, you will be sleeping during those side effects.

musle grower

Awards
i was going no lva 40 40 20 20 after halotest 25. 50 50 50 50 for my 1st cycle is that no good:frustrate whats best???

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i was going nova 40 40 20 20 after halotest 25. 50 50 50 50 for my 1st cycle is that no good:frustrate whats best???
way too much. has anyone ever suffered from gyno after taking Halo? i have not heard of one case of it, did i miss something? how many people have been shutdown from produsing naturaltest? don't remember seeing one where the doses stayed in normal range (50 to 75). Nolva after halo, some don't even use a SERM, they go OTC (over the counter) and use things like 6-oxo, reservitol, and ATD.(Novadex). if you want to use Nolvadex after a halo cycle, go 20/10/10 3 weeks should be enough. now in your spelling of nova are you talking about the SERM or the OTC product?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
agree, but i dont think 2 weeks of 20, maybe something like 20/10/10/10...idk, im just doing what ive been told. havent dug to far into understanding Nolva
At some point om Meso I recall Dr. John posting that if used for HPTA stimulation dosing of Tamoxifen could be started at 20mg/day and decresed every 5-7 days by 50% e.g. 20mg-->10mg-->5mg

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Jesus Christ. I might pass out. Someone actually came here, read stickies, researched and came up with a well thought out, reasonable question~!

I can now die happy.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
quick tamoxifen question on the thread below it says tamo (generic) should be dosed at an extra 30%

but now on neoborns thread it has a laidout dosage plan.

should the 30% be added to neos or evrything is set and cool and no adding should be done.
No, it's just wrong information. Nolvadex=Tamoxifen Citrate

michael75

michael75

Awards
I think i have posted this before somewhere but just wanted to get more advice on dosing.

I`m going to be running the ultimate mass stack by Advanced muscle science,it comes with it`s own PCT Arom-x,but,i have since been told that this may not be enough.

If i were to get Nolvadex in case of an emergency what dosage should i take and for how long?

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Jesus Christ. I might pass out. Someone actually came here, read stickies, researched and came up with a well thought out, reasonable question~!

I can now die happy.
LMAO :lol:

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Wk1: 40,40,40,20,20,20,20
Wk2: 20mg everyday
Wk3: 10mg everyday
Wk4: 10mg everyday

I used this scheme and it worked very well. too much high doses are useless unless you did a long ass cycle or did a really potent compound.

Always follow the "More is not always better."

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Right, "More is not always better"

SERM is toxic and 40mg nolva is way too much.

I usually do nolva 20/20/10/10 for 4weeks and always have good result.

michael75

michael75

Awards
Excellent info guys.In my case i will use the Arom-x and see what happens,if i think it hasn`t worked or isn`t working i shall use Nolva in the doses recommended.

P.S Is it okay to run Nolvadex on the Arom-x if i feel i need to?

mr j

Awards
yo guys had to bring this back.

should i take who 40mg in the am or should i do 20am 20pm split.
and spread evrything else thru out the day.

or it dosent matter when i take it and how i take it.

could not find a correct answer.