newb neeeds some help.

paladin

paladin

Awards
Hi all. I'm new here to anabolicminds. i am 26 years of age and i have a situation. I did a 4 week cycle of superdrol and halodrol and had excellent gains. Then did Post Cycle Tabs by IDS after for 30 days. i just finished that up last week, everything is fine but my testicles still seem to be much smaller then they used to be. what can i do to help this? all help will be appreciated.

and no i do not believe i am fully shut down.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hi all. I'm new here to anabolicminds. i am 26 years of age and i have a situation. I did a 4 week cycle of superdrol and halodrol and had excellent gains. Then did Post Cycle Tabs by IDS after for 30 days. i just finished that up last week, everything is fine but my testicles still seem to be much smaller then they used to be. what can i do to help this? all help will be appreciated.

and no i do not believe i am fully shut down.
Blood work is the only way to find out. You need to research pct alot more before running cycles.

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
ooooo snap, u ****ed up. this is why you need to research BEFORE a cycle. like pembroke said, you need to get some bloodwork to see how bad the damage is, but my guess is that ur still shutdown to some degree. u might wana see an endo. . . . thats all im gona say bout this one

paladin

paladin

Awards
alright thankyou guys. Wouldn't a test booster help me? and what could a doctor do for me if in fact i am shut down?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
alright thankyou guys. Wouldn't a test booster help me? and what could a doctor do for me if in fact i am shut down?
It is not so much what a doctor can do with the shutdown it is to make sure you did not really screw something up with this cycle. A test booster may help some look into Stoked. Next time do a little more research on PCT and you may not have to go through this again. Good luck bro.:head:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4