newb neeeds some help.

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.1%

newb neeeds some help.

Hi all. I'm new here to anabolicminds. i am 26 years of age and i have a situation. I did a 4 week cycle of superdrol and halodrol and had excellent gains. Then did Post Cycle Tabs by IDS after for 30 days. i just finished that up last week, everything is fine but my testicles still seem to be much smaller then they used to be. what can i do to help this? all help will be appreciated.

and no i do not believe i am fully shut down.

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by paladin View Post
    Hi all. I'm new here to anabolicminds. i am 26 years of age and i have a situation. I did a 4 week cycle of superdrol and halodrol and had excellent gains. Then did Post Cycle Tabs by IDS after for 30 days. i just finished that up last week, everything is fine but my testicles still seem to be much smaller then they used to be. what can i do to help this? all help will be appreciated.

and no i do not believe i am fully shut down.
    Blood work is the only way to find out. You need to research pct alot more before running cycles.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.81%

ooooo snap, u ****ed up. this is why you need to research BEFORE a cycle. like pembroke said, you need to get some bloodwork to see how bad the damage is, but my guess is that ur still shutdown to some degree. u might wana see an endo. . . . thats all im gona say bout this one
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.1%

alright thankyou guys. Wouldn't a test booster help me? and what could a doctor do for me if in fact i am shut down?
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by paladin View Post
    alright thankyou guys. Wouldn't a test booster help me? and what could a doctor do for me if in fact i am shut down?
    It is not so much what a doctor can do with the shutdown it is to make sure you did not really screw something up with this cycle. A test booster may help some look into Stoked. Next time do a little more research on PCT and you may not have to go through this again. Good luck bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-AD newb..Please help..
    By Brentedavis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 02:46 PM
  2. Newb!!!
    By dean87jones in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 02:33 AM
  3. newb here