Phera-Mass PCT - AnabolicMinds.com

Phera-Mass PCT

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  186 lbs.

Phera-Mass PCT

I have a 40 Day cycle planned at 3 pills a day spread out throughout my meals. I have a liver support all setup. Now on the PCT is where I am struggling.

Guys over at BB.com are buttheads...at any rate

I am thinking Nolvadex and Lean Xtreme...but at what dosage rate should I run the Nolvadex or do I need to at all? I know that I do need a PCT and I DO plan on doing one regardless, just wanted to know what is necessary to take and to not take.

Disclaimer: yes I am sorta a noob about this stuff and this is why I am asking questions...with that said thanks all for your help in advance.

Plus, I am not sure where to get one other than a prescription which I have no idea how much that'll cost

2. AI Sports Nutrition

6 weeks is to long more so for a newbie. Nolva 20/20/20/20 and Post Cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and p.m. keep the cycle to 4 weeks what are your support supps?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Yes you need the Nolva. I like the dose PB suggested. I also like the idea of running Lean X as a cort control. Very important imo. What are you running for liver, blood pressure and lipid control?
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. KiloSports Phera-Mass?
    By dan12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 08:38 PM
  2. Kilosport's Phera-Mass
    By sly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 07:53 AM