- 11-06-2008, 06:23 PM
I have a 40 Day cycle planned at 3 pills a day spread out throughout my meals. I have a liver support all setup. Now on the PCT is where I am struggling.
Guys over at BB.com are buttheads...at any rate
I am thinking Nolvadex and Lean Xtreme...but at what dosage rate should I run the Nolvadex or do I need to at all? I know that I do need a PCT and I DO plan on doing one regardless, just wanted to know what is necessary to take and to not take.
Disclaimer: yes I am sorta a noob about this stuff and this is why I am asking questions...with that said thanks all for your help in advance.
Plus, I am not sure where to get one other than a prescription which I have no idea how much that'll cost
- 11-08-2008, 03:07 PM
6 weeks is to long more so for a newbie. Nolva 20/20/20/20 and Post Cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and p.m. keep the cycle to 4 weeks what are your support supps?
11-09-2008, 05:14 PM
Yes you need the Nolva. I like the dose PB suggested. I also like the idea of running Lean X as a cort control. Very important imo. What are you running for liver, blood pressure and lipid control?
Similar Forum Threads
- By sly in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2008, 08:53 AM
- By konstantine in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2007, 04:54 PM
- By TrojanFan15 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 23Last Post: 12-21-2006, 08:44 AM
- By marc417 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 02-21-2006, 03:34 PM
- By UberPooper1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-30-2006, 06:54 AM