Contest Prep PCT

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.
    Answers

Contest Prep PCT

Hey guys ive been running test prop, winny and tren. it will be a 13 week cycle. ive also been taking nolva at 40mg a day to avoid possible gyno.

for pct i had planned a standard nolva at 40/40/20/20 then in week 3 start 6oxo. was curious on dosing..ive seen some recommend 4/3/2/1. is that strong enough?

throughout pct ill be taking tribulus and zma and bcaas. (zma and bcaas are year round neways)
    might look inot throwing some lean xtreme it seems to get great reviews.

anyways those are all short esters so would i start the pct the next day after my last shot? and whens the best time to take 6 oxo?

thanks all help is appreciated.

edit; mmm yes and milk thistle

2. Registered User
    Answers

after 13 weeks on aas specially after tren i would strongly recommend hcg

what doses did u take ?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.
    Answers

yea i was looking into hcg but ive had quite a few people tell me not to bother . whether its good advice or not i couldnt get a hold of any.

winny is 50mg eod tren is 75 mg eod prop is 600 mg /week
    its underground stuff and ive been told the potency is more than likely less than whats labeled on the bottles...neways i doubt that matters much.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

so if you have no hcg I sugest running prop 2 weeks longes then tren and lowering doses at the end of the cycle eg.
    100e2d 2weeks before end of the cycle, and 50 e2d in last week

pct
    clomid
    3-5 days 100mg, after that 1 tab before bed.
    You gonna need 24 tabs

If you have nolvadex run it with clom and take one week longer - for 30 days - 20mg before bad
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  257 lbs.
    Answers

I have a question similar to this, I am currently getting ready for a dbol/deca cycle, I plan on starting out with dbol 25mg/day for 4weeks stacked with deca 400mg/week for 8weeks, I have both nolva and clomid, but I dont know how I should take it, I do know that My cycle will not have nearly as bad of sides as most dbol/deca cycles just because of the low amount of dbol I am taking, but i want the most efficient pct possible, any help is appreciated.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Antonek View Post
    so if you have no hcg I sugest running prop 2 weeks longes then tren and lowering doses at the end of the cycle eg.
    100e2d 2weeks before end of the cycle, and 50 e2d in last week

pct
    clomid
    3-5 days 100mg, after that 1 tab before bed.
    You gonna need 24 tabs

If you have nolvadex run it with clom and take one week longer - for 30 days - 20mg before bad
    ok so clomid 5 days consecutive at 100 mg then 1 tab before bed until ive used 24 tabs? im assuming that is if they are 50mg tabs?
    run the nolva at the same time and go 1 week longer. got that. at just 20 mg the whole time? and how long after my last prop shot should i start?
    do u recommend that i still keep the 6 oxo in there?

thanks btw

edit; also the prson helping me with my prep recommended, and i have ben doing, taking 40mg nolva during cycle. we wanted to use arimidex but wasnt able to get it so went wit the nolva. that being the case i havnt noticed any signs of gyno so it must be doing its job. will this affect how my pct will look?
  7. Registered User
    Answers

run the nolva at the same time and go 1 week longer. got that. at just 20 mg the whole time?
    yep, 20mg of nolvadex whole time is fine
    and how long after my last prop shot should i start?
    3 days after injection, that is the estimated half-life of the propionate ester

yep, I'm talking about 50mg clomid tabs

if U already have 6oxo sure, add it into your pct
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.
    Answers

ok awesome man i appreciate it. ill do that.
    now last question. ive seen many diff dosages for 6 oxo. any recommendations?

oh and should i continue taking the nolva as i am during the taper down of the prop?
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Canadianguy View Post
    ok awesome man i appreciate it. ill do that.
    now last question. ive seen many diff dosages for 6 oxo. any recommendations?

oh and should i continue taking the nolva as i am during the taper down of the prop?
    continue nolva during pct, ever run one week londer then clom

U'll be rinning 6oxo with serms so my recomendations
    600mg in first week, then 300 for 4-5weeks

good luck
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Antonek View Post
    continue nolva during pct, ever run one week londer then clom

U'll be rinning 6oxo with serms so my recomendations
    600mg in first week, then 300 for 4-5weeks

good luck
    hmm so start 6 oxo when i start serms? a bit diff from what i usually see. can i ask y? and thnx tho im gona do it. and thats it eh like a 5-6 weeks pct?
  11. Registered User
    Answers

hmm so start 6 oxo when i start serms? a bit diff from what i usually see. can i ask y? and thnx tho im gona do it. and thats it eh like a 5-6 weeks pct?
    i would run 6oxo with serms and taper down in last week of pct

may I ask, how was your typical pct looking like if this is something "odd" for ya ?

5-6 weeks for pct is fine will let ya keep most of gains from cycle
    serm doses are not big, and no hcg is used
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.
    Answers

my typical pcts were a bit more basic. a serm and test booster with some zma. and maybe a libido enhncer, trib works well for me. gains were kept fine and the boys seemed to always come back in good timing. i never lose my sex drive. im a horn dog.

ive never used clomid or 6 oxo. i opted for a bit more of a stronger pct this time cuz of the length and strenght of the cycle. duno if im gona "keep" gains considering it for my first bb show. the gear basically in there to harden and keep as much msucle without losing it. pct for this, in my mind is to get myself up and running back to normal as soon as possible and hopefully dont put on too much fat. from ive been told after a long diet like this u make gains quite well, a good shock to the body.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

my typical pcts were a bit more basic. a serm and test booster with some zma. and maybe a libido enhncer, trib works well for me. gains were kept fine and the boys seemed to always come back in good timing. i never lose my sex drive. im a horn dog.

ive never used clomid or 6 oxo. i opted for a bit more of a stronger pct this time cuz of the length and strenght of the cycle. duno if im gona "keep" gains considering it for my first bb show. the gear basically in there to harden and keep as much msucle without losing it. pct for this, in my mind is to get myself up and running back to normal as soon as possible and hopefully dont put on too much fat. from ive been told after a long diet like this u make gains quite well, a good shock to the body.
    if you know how your body react do it your way, everybody is different, I would do it like this

its not your first cycle, in bb there are no schemes, only ACTION->OBSERVATION->REACTION
    if you never used clomid in pct what kind of serm [or something else] have you used ald how... what doses ??

good luck mate once again
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.
    Answers

well ive pretty much gotten most of my info regarding pct from this site i usually use nolva as my serm. but like i said this cycle is heavier than most and decided to try a stronger pct. go a bit more overboard, id rather kind of overdo it than under it.

im seen many use nolva+clomid and get great results. along with an otc AI and some other natural test/libido boosters i think i should be ok. but wont find out til after the show
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

so youll be doing PCT then your contest?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.
    Answers

no no contest then pct
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My contest prep...
    By rysigpi in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 11:05 PM
  2. Contest Prep cycle and contest prep help