How long before my libido returns?

UkBloke

Awards
I recently did a 10/20/30 SD cycle and am 10 days into my PCT of 100/50/50 clomid.

My libido/sex drive is nowhere to be found, when can I expect to have it returned to me?

:)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It should start to come back soon. You might want to add some Stoked to help with libido. If it continues to be a problem much longer go to the doctors and get bloodwork done as SD can be very hard on you. Wish you well bro.:)

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
could be the SERM side effect. Nolvadex masked my libido very bad on havoc pct...I was probably more than recovered but my libido came back more and more each time I dropped the dosage. I didn't feel any sex drive until I was down to 10mg of nolva. Clomid might be the same...its known to cause emotional problems.

My second time around on havoc I used a much higher dosage which should have caused more shutdown and more libido loss. However, I took Reversitol instead of nolva and my libido was sky high the entire PCT.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I would go at least 4 weeks on PCT.
Yep, Stoked or PCS would help you out also.

crazilyfter42

Awards
I recently did a 10/20/30 SD cycle and am 10 days into my PCT of 100/50/50 clomid.

My libido/sex drive is nowhere to be found, when can I expect to have it returned to me?

:)
Are you sure your serm is real? Clomid makes my libido go sky high after only a few days and it pretty much keeps going up as I keep using it. Nothing else I have ever taking post cycle has been so effective like that.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you sure your serm is real? Clomid makes my libido go sky high after only a few days and it pretty much keeps going up as I keep using it. Nothing else I have ever taking post cycle has been so effective like that.
If you are getting the liquid Clomi (research chemical for your rats) how long did it takes to get in? This guy still has not shipped mine and my rats need it.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If you are getting the liquid Clomi (research chemical for your rats) how long did it takes to get in? This guy still has not shipped mine and my rats need it.
I submitted an order on Sunday night and it was shipped yesterday afternoon.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I would say 3-5 days is normal.

crazilyfter42

Awards
They usually take a little longer than normal shipping. I would say 5-7.

UkBloke

Awards
Well I'm assuming they are real, they are in gold foil packaging Clomifene Tablets BP
Fertomid 50mg

The tablets themselves are scored and have 50 stamped on them

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I'm assuming they are real, they are in gold foil packaging Clomifene Tablets BP
Fertomid 50mg

The tablets themselves are scored and have 50 stamped on them
You should be good bro.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id suggest doing 4-6 weeks on PCT and adding an AI into you pct like 6bromo or aromasin

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
through in a natty test booster, DTHC or buy something like Reversitol to cover your AIs and Natural Test