RECURRING GYNO (over, and over, and over)

devil

Awards
About two years ago I did a pulse cycle of epistane. Following the pulse cycle I did the entire recommended regime for post cycle. About four or so months later gyno showed up. That's a pretty big time lag for it to show up. Anyway, I got some nolva and ran it solo with excellent results. However, the gyno popped back up again a short time later. So I ran some Nolva again. Once again the results were excellent.However, a short time later the gyno surfaces again. Now I'm getting a little irritated. So I ran nolva yet again. The outcome was good, but then it came back again.

Either I'm retarded and have no concept I what I should do, or somthing goofy is going on. Does anyone have any suggestions???

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you try something other than nolva?

devil

Awards
Why don't you try something other than nolva?
I'm open to suggestions. But I'm curious as to why I'm having this problem with Nolva, and why a different compound would have different end result.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
SERM's only keep estrogen from acting on the tissue, they dont directly reduce the level of estrogen in your body. It seems like you need to reduce the amount of estrogen in your body to solve your problem.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
eat a ton of fiber...try doing a scoop of metamucil three times a day in between meals...this will help with estro rebound. also you could try bridging your nolva with an over the counter ai like 6-oxo

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I'm open to suggestions. But I'm curious as to why I'm having this problem with Nolva, and why a different compound would have different end result.
I meant something like letro or aromasin

devil

Awards
I meant something like letro or aromasin
I'm I correct in understanding that that nolva simply outcompetes estrogen at the receptor. If so would this would potentially allow for a build up of estrogen that could cause problems if an additional compound is not used to deal with this problem upon cessation of nolva use?? Would I face the same issue with letro or aromasin. Or do they work in an entirely different manner.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very off topic, but, you are the jacked vegan correct? Kudos! That is a whole ton of Soy!

As per your issue, be careful with using higher doses of Letrozole and/or other AIs: Low E2 will precipitate erectile dysfunction and a loss of sexual desire; control, do not decimate! Attempt .25 Letro E3D w/ 20mg Nolva ED for a month. Taper at the tail-end of your Letro usage to avoid rebound.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I'm I correct in understanding that that nolva simply outcompetes estrogen at the receptor. If so would this would potentially allow for a build up of estrogen that could cause problems if an additional compound is not used to deal with this problem upon cessation of nolva use?? Would I face the same issue with letro or aromasin. Or do they work in an entirely different manner.
letro and aromasin are aromatase inhibitors...they inhibit the enzyme aromatase, which causes excess testosterone to turn into estrogen( lot more complex than that..but trying to keep it easy). if you have the gyno again i would recomend using an ai in addition to your nolva...this will stop estro from binding and actually being produced. i wasnt kidding about fiber tho, you would be amazed at what that will do for you...try the metamucil

devil

Awards
Very off topic, but, you are the jacked vegan correct? Kudos! That is a whole ton of Soy!

As per your issue, be careful with using higher doses of Letrozole and/or other AIs: Low E2 will precipitate erectile dysfunction and a loss of sexual desire; control, do not decimate! Attempt .25 Letro E3D w/ 20mg Nolva ED for a month. Taper at the tail-end of your Letro usage to avoid rebound.
Not vegan, but rather vegetarian. Thanks for the advice!!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

wait you are a vegan? you should be getting a ton of roughage in your diet anyway, this brings back the whole topic of phyto-estrogens in soy protein for me.

devil

Awards
letro and aromasin are aromatase inhibitors...they inhibit the enzyme aromatase, which causes excess testosterone to turn into estrogen( lot more complex than that..but trying to keep it easy). if you have the gyno again i would recomend using an ai in addition to your nolva...this will stop estro from binding and actually being produced. i wasnt kidding about fiber tho, you would be amazed at what that will do for you...try the metamucil
Thanks

devil

Awards
wait you are a vegan? you should be getting a ton of roughage in your diet anyway, this brings back the whole topic of phyto-estrogens in soy protein for me.
I'm a vegetarian. I eat no soy. So that's really a non issue for me.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Where do you get a majority of your protein?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Seriously? Jesus. That is a TON of whey.

wood23

wood23

Awards
eat a ton of fiber...try doing a scoop of metamucil three times a day in between meals...this will help with estro rebound. also you could try bridging your nolva with an over the counter ai like 6-oxo
I have never heard of this before but it sounds interesting. CAn you explain how this works a bit more. That would be great.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go with Mullet's suggestion as well. If that doesn't work, there are a few other protocols here in the forum that people have had success with. Let me know and i'll help hunt them down

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
Get blood work done and check your Test, E2, and Pro levels.

I've found Epi gyno to be very stubborn. I have been on Letro for almost three months. Even though my prolactin levels were OK, I added bromocriptine and that seems to be helping significantly.

devil

Awards

How should the Letro taper look? When you say every third day, are you saying M,W, Fri etc? Should the dosages look any different if the compounds are in liquid form?