is reversitol enough

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
is reversitol enough of an AI and natural test booster?. if it makes any difference im asking for a Spawn cycle.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You need a serm for Spawn IMO.
I hope you run support supps with this?

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
yes i will have clomid for pct but i was told its best to run a natural test booster and an AI with pct also. Was wondering if reversitol had enough of both.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
clomid__100/50/50/50
Reversitol3/2/2/1

run them concurrently

and PCT will be covered, anti cort in week 3

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
clomid__100/50/50/50
Reversitol3/2/2/1

run them concurrently

and PCT will be covered, anti cort in week 3

That's a tad high on clomid for a full week........I might run that dosage for a 2-3 days then drop it to 50mg.

50mg 2 weeks
25mg 2 weeks
actually looks better.

Just my opinion. It really depends on how "good" the clomid is.........I know with the true pharms 25mg ED is enough.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
what about prolactin or progestin controll? cant remember which one spawn is bad with.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
what about prolactin or progestin controll? cant remember which one spawn is bad with.
prolactin.....

You could try p-5-p, l-dopa, vitex, and if you got cash, dostinex(caber)......

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's a tad high on clomid for a full week........I might run that dosage for a 2-3 days then drop it to 50mg.

50mg 2 weeks
25mg 2 weeks
actually looks better.

Just my opinion. It really depends on how "good" the clomid is.........I know with the true pharms 25mg ED is enough.
its actually quite moderate if youve looked at a lot of protocols

300 day 1 150 for a week then 100 for 2 weks then 50

100 is potent and perfect for a cycle, no matter which one, 50 works very well too, but 100 is a tad more potent. and eye problems rarely are seen at 100mg

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
yes i will have clomid for pct but i was told its best to run a natural test booster and an AI with pct also. Was wondering if reversitol had enough of both.
What test booster are you running? You could just run post cycle support along with your serm. I would definately get a cort control product.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What test booster are you running? You could just run post cycle support along with your serm. I would definately get a cort control product.
Agreed Post Cycle Support or Stoked would work well as a test booster in your pct and I would run a cortisol product such as Lean Xtreme starting in week 3. Best of luck bro.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the replys. would p-5-p, l-dopa or vitex need to be taken during or after the cycle?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the replys. would p-5-p, l-dopa or vitex need to be taken during or after the cycle?

i would say during both. L-dopa i would take at night, the p-5-p or b6 during the day.

Its insurance, no guarantee.

dostinex is guaranteed.

guaranteed to cost a couple bills. lol

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
IMO a SERM should be run but if going OTC do Resversitol weeks 1-4 and Post Cycle Support weeks 3-6.
Would this apply to running Havoc aswell, or would you start PCS maybe week 2 ?