Tren + ah 89 1 week = gyno =( help please.

JMSYAN

Awards
Hello, I know I am gonna get bashed for this but I am just looking for help. I made the mistake of trusting the sales rep. I've been lifting natural for 10 years.And this is the first time I ever try pro-hormones.
His recommendation was (note: these are all max muscle products)

tren x- 30 mg x 3/day
ah 89 x- 25 mg x 3/day

the gains were amazing but within a week and literally overnight...I developped a small lump, which I am assuming it is gyno. freaked out I've decided to stop the cycle, and start my "pct" right away.

estro x- 50 mg x 3/day
Anabol ext- 3 caps x2/day (am & Pm)

I've been on my "PCT" for 5 days now.
the sensitivity around my nipples is gone, the condition seem to have stopped aggravating, but I dont think the lumps are going away. After reading the forums, it seems nolva and letro are the best options? I've ordered it as soon as I found out. I do need however recommendations/advice on the dosages and plan.

Any help will be appreciated.

--JM

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
That sucks. What city is that max muscle in? Going on the PCT now is probably the best move but im sure some one has had this problem and will post. Good luck

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
progestin/prolactin induced gyno...possibly........Are you absolutely sure you have gyno? 1 week is awful fast for an onset.

I wouldnt recommend nolva.

I personally would hit some p-5-p, l-dopa, vitex, with the quickness.

Then possibly some dostinex(caber). Expensive. 200 bones from what i gather.

Like i stated. 1 week is pretty damn fast, have you had gyno in the past?..

Good luck bro. I am sure more guys will chime in.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
tren x- 30 mg x 3/day
ah 89 x- 25 mg x 3/day

I've ordered it as soon as I found out. I do need however recommendations/advice on the dosages and plan.

Any help will be appreciated.

--JM
You were taking "tren" and orestan-e, in case you were wondering.

what exactly do you have? You have both nolva and letro?

I agree it might possibly be progestin gyno, so P-5-P could help, it definitly wont hurt.

But as far as getting rid of gyno, I would personally recomend nolva. 20mgs ED untill the lump is gone.

JMSYAN

Awards
You were taking "tren" and orestan-e, in case you were wondering.

what exactly do you have? You have both nolva and letro?

I agree it might possibly be progestin gyno, so P-5-P could help, it definitly wont hurt.

But as far as getting rid of gyno, I would personally recomend nolva. 20mgs ED untill the lump is gone.
Negative, I dont have nolva and letro on hand yet. I just ordered it. As of the moment I only have Estro extreme which is 4-Hydroxyandrostenedione otherwise known as fermostane or formastat.

P-5-P is vitamin b-6? what doses of that should I be taking?
Thanks