PCT started.......time off question

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Whats up fellas. I just finished a 6week hdrol cycle (75/75/75/100/100). Absolutely went great. Leaned up nice, added some quality muscle. Ate very clean. Overall, love hdrol and what it did for me. Just a basic question and info.

wt: 188lbs
ht: 5'11
bf: 11-14% (not sure)

I have been doing a PUSH/PULL setup....mon/wed/fri. Trained hard for the last 3 months or so. I am just curious as I think i may need to deload/take a week off. I started my PCT today, and not sure what to do. I feel fine for the most part and 'want' to hit the gym, but I dont want to kill my CNS and hurt myself in terms of gains.

question.........

1) do you guys think i should take a week off or go ahead and finish my PCT(4weeks), and then take a week off? I think this is what i am leaning towards.

2) Or go ahead and take a week off right now. Maybe do some light cardio 3 times this week. NOthing taxing at all to my CNS.

thanks for suggestions

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
option 1. keeping your a$$ in the gym is better to keep some of that muscle you spoke of. if you want to decondition, do it after PCT. keeping your strength gains i think would want to come first. you have to work out intensely in PCT to keep those gains.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
thanks. I was thinking the same thing. Im gonna knock these 4 weeks out hard, and then deload afterwards for a complete 7-10days. I feel i will need it by then for sure.

thanks

option 1. keeping your a$$ in the gym is better to keep some of that muscle you spoke of. if you want to decondition, do it after PCT. keeping your strength gains i think would want to come first. you have to work out intensely in PCT to keep those gains.