liquid nolva

1. Registered User
    Answers

liquid nolva

i just got my liquid nolva in and its from XX. it looks as if it is snowing inside my bottle and the solution isnt mixed well. i tried hot tap water and that didnt work. tried throwing it in a pot of hot boiling water for a minute or so (was afraid that the pressure would make the bottle explode so i didnt leave it in there for too long) and that didnt work. what should i do next?

2. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Just shake it up well before each use and it will be fine. It just doesn't stay in solution.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

i actually have another question over liquid nolva. i have seen studies that claim that 5mg a day is just as good as 20mg's a day. if that is true then why does everyone take a 20/20/20/20 cycle or 25/25/25/25 cycle?
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fl0atfaced0wn View Post
    i actually have another question over liquid nolva. i have seen studies that claim that 5mg a day is just as good as 20mg's a day. if that is true then why does everyone take a 20/20/20/20 cycle or 25/25/25/25 cycle?
    the XX nolva is 25mg per mL i believe i used 12.5 mg with 10mg aromasin ED for my PCT on my 8 week oral, only did it for 2 weeks then i had surgery. test levels came back to 504, didnt have a base level before that though.
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Should not be mentioning where the Nolva was got it is against the board rules.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

You are going to want to edit that source out. I have seen mixed research regarding the effects of 5mg vs 20mg. Just remember there is no research that is directly related to post cycle therapy so most of the research you see does not even directly appy to why your using it. 20mg a day is a good dose to start out with. You can taper it down to ten after being on it for a week or two if you want. Use it the way you are comfortable w/ everyone reacts slightly differently anyway. Also just shake the solution before you use it if you can see the flakes floating in it.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fl0atfaced0wn View Post

the lowest effective dose possible is what your looking for...if five works for you then take five but some guys may need more. its all trial and error. but 20 a day is still a very low dose....ive seen 5mg used every other day for estro suppression on cycle...but never seen that low of a dose used in pct.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Is there a benefit in using liquid or tabs? Or just prefrence? I've heard that dosings are different also.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pill Nolva vs Liquid Nolva
    By pumpking in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 04:16 PM
  2. nolva liquid???
    By davedog in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 06:54 PM
  3. How to make liquid arimidex or liquid nolva?
    By rford78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 12:04 PM
  4. How much liquid nolva = real nolva?
    By tommyboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 10:43 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-24-2004, 09:53 PM