liquid nolva

fl0atfaced0wn

Awards
i just got my liquid nolva in and its from XX. it looks as if it is snowing inside my bottle and the solution isnt mixed well. i tried hot tap water and that didnt work. tried throwing it in a pot of hot boiling water for a minute or so (was afraid that the pressure would make the bottle explode so i didnt leave it in there for too long) and that didnt work. what should i do next?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Just shake it up well before each use and it will be fine. It just doesn't stay in solution.

fl0atfaced0wn

Awards
i actually have another question over liquid nolva. i have seen studies that claim that 5mg a day is just as good as 20mg's a day. if that is true then why does everyone take a 20/20/20/20 cycle or 25/25/25/25 cycle?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i actually have another question over liquid nolva. i have seen studies that claim that 5mg a day is just as good as 20mg's a day. if that is true then why does everyone take a 20/20/20/20 cycle or 25/25/25/25 cycle?
the XX nolva is 25mg per mL i believe i used 12.5 mg with 10mg aromasin ED for my PCT on my 8 week oral, only did it for 2 weeks then i had surgery. test levels came back to 504, didnt have a base level before that though.

crazilyfter42

Awards
You are going to want to edit that source out. I have seen mixed research regarding the effects of 5mg vs 20mg. Just remember there is no research that is directly related to post cycle therapy so most of the research you see does not even directly appy to why your using it. 20mg a day is a good dose to start out with. You can taper it down to ten after being on it for a week or two if you want. Use it the way you are comfortable w/ everyone reacts slightly differently anyway. Also just shake the solution before you use it if you can see the flakes floating in it.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

the lowest effective dose possible is what your looking for...if five works for you then take five but some guys may need more. its all trial and error. but 20 a day is still a very low dose....ive seen 5mg used every other day for estro suppression on cycle...but never seen that low of a dose used in pct.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Is there a benefit in using liquid or tabs? Or just prefrence? I've heard that dosings are different also.