Ideal cissus-drol dosage during m-drol pct?

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I'm into adding an AI to run in the last few weeks of pct. I loved cissus-drol when i ran it with the tnt stack so yah.

Anyways, what would you think is a good tapered dose? I'm trying to figure out if I need 1 bottle or two. Mind you, I'm also throwing diesel test into the mix.

Personally, since it's a light ai and I'm running a test booster, I was thinking of running it straight dose for 30 days.

And yes, this is only part of the pct.. serm, cycle support, yada yada

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i believe its 50-60mg bromo per cap, so 2 caps a day would be good

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Ok PLEASE don't take this as me questioning you, but my understanding is that bromo is already _super_ mild so I am reluctant to go with less than the recommended dose, especially post mdrol. Also, the bromo is part of a proprietary blend.

Again, these are just my concerns and I would appreciate any information that would put them to rest.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok PLEASE don't take this as me questioning you, but my understanding is that bromo is already _super_ mild so I am reluctant to go with less than the recommended dose, especially post mdrol. Also, the bromo is part of a proprietary blend.

Again, these are just my concerns and I would appreciate any information that would put them to rest.
i emailed generic about cissusdrol they said 50-60 mg per cap.

bromo isnt mild, its strong and has 2 different isomers, faster acting and slower acting. between the A and B isomer you get 70-90 % estro suppression.

and you said ull be using a SERM as well. also you have to remember that the stronger isomer has the potential to convert to an AAS, so you want to be safe effective and moderate with your dose as a part of PCT.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
mmm ok. So if I can recap from the original question. I should not taper, I should add in cissusdrol at day 15 at 2 caps a day, not three, and not to bother tapering. Then should I run it longer than 30 days? Each bottle is good for 30 days at three caps a day

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
you should likely taper up and then down. Coming off of a strong AI like mdrol, and then hitting up another and then just stopping means weeks of estro suppression, and then nothing. Good recipe for heavy estro bounce back right there.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you should likely taper up and then down. Coming off of a strong AI like mdrol, and then hitting up another and then just stopping means weeks of estro suppression, and then nothing. Good recipe for heavy estro bounce back right there.
i dont believe mdrol is an AI, if it is it woulda been noted on my blood test with low E2, but it wasnt.

you can go to one pill the last few nights of PCT, then off.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you can start the cissusdrol at the beginning of PCT 2 caps a EOD, then the last week do it every day, and the last few days of last week lower it to 1 pill (at night) then when pct is over, your set.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
i dont believe mdrol is an AI, if it is it woulda been noted on my blood test with low E2, but it wasnt.

you can go to one pill the last few nights of PCT, then off.
Yeah, not so much an AI, but it still suppresses estrogen.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, not so much an AI, but it still suppresses estrogen.
i dont know how much i can believe that, supressing estrogen is what an AI does, if the term supressing means lowering

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Yah I also have to say I haven't heard about mdrol supressing estro, rather testosterone is shot to hell and estro wreaks havoc without a serm handy to deal with it while the body starts pumping out test again.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Yah I also have to say I haven't heard about mdrol supressing estro, rather testosterone is shot to hell and estro wreaks havoc without a serm handy to deal with it while the body starts pumping out test again.
Nope, you guys are right. Not sure what I was thinking about with that one....:think::confused: