Please help with my PCT

agforest

agforest

Awards
Ok, I have been taking propadrol and Methyl-E for 3 weeks (20 mg of methyl-E a day, 60 mg propadrol). I just bought some Tren Xtreme and plan on taking this for the next 30 days (90 mg a day). this is my first cycle. I have been lifting on and off for 14 years.

For post cycle I have a bottle of HMG Xtreme, Estro Xtreme, 6-OXO extreme, ZMK, and lean extreme.

I was thinking that I would start taking the HMG Xtreme, ZMK, and Estro Xtreme for the first 4 weeks of post cycle and then get on the 6-OXO extreme, and lean xtreme for weeks 5-7. Is this sufficient? Should I change this up? Comments please...........

I also have a bottle of tribulus and some PowerFULL, where should I insert this into my PCT?

Thanks fellas.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I have been taking propadrol and Methyl-E for 3 weeks (20 mg of methyl-E a day, 60 mg propadrol). I just bought some Tren Xtreme and plan on taking this for the next 30 days (90 mg a day). this is my first cycle. I have been lifting on and off for 14 years.

For post cycle I have a bottle of HMG Xtreme, Estro Xtreme, 6-OXO extreme, ZMK, and lean extreme.

I was thinking that I would start taking the HMG Xtreme, ZMK, and Estro Xtreme for the first 4 weeks of post cycle and then get on the 6-OXO extreme, and lean xtreme for weeks 5-7. Is this sufficient? Should I change this up? Comments please...........

I also have a bottle of tribulus and some PowerFULL, where should I insert this into my PCT?

Thanks fellas.
ok if your not willing to get a SERM we can try and put something together on here with what you have.

but please note you have HMG Xtreme (SAME COMPOUND AS EPI/HAVOC) listed as PCT. Not wise to do as a part of PCT.

if your going OTC your gunna need a more complete supplement to compliment what you already have, PCS would be that option......

lets us know if your willing to get or already have a SERM

dont worry man we will get ya through this.

agforest

agforest

Awards
I am willing to get a serm, no problem. I have been checking into some online pharmacys but still need to do a little checking......I am thinking about Clomiphene citrate. The owner of the supplement shop assured me that what I am doing is completely fine. But, I definitely don't want to f*ck myself up so I would consider maybe just taking the HMG xtreme insead of the Tren or maybe just OTC PCT starting monday, which will be after the 3 week cycle that I am on now, and then taking the tren and hmg when I have a SERM in my posession. I don't know. I have a lot of experience lifting but virtually none with pro-hormones. What is y'alls best advice here? Gains are not worth bi*ch tits or small ballz so I want to do this safe. I have put on about 4.5 lbs so far on the propadrol and methyl-e

Oh yeah, I also have a partial bottle of MassFX and Hyperdrol X2....would this be of any value to my cycle or PCT?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am willing to get a serm, no problem. I have been checking into some online pharmacys but still need to do a little checking......I am thinking about Clomiphene citrate. The owner of the supplement shop assured me that what I am doing is completely fine. But, I definitely don't want to f*ck myself up so I would consider maybe just taking the HMG xtreme insead of the Tren or maybe just OTC PCT starting monday, which will be after the 3 week cycle that I am on now, and then taking the tren and hmg when I have a SERM in my posession. I don't know. I have a lot of experience lifting but virtually none with pro-hormones. What is y'alls best advice here? Gains are not worth bi*ch tits or small ballz so I want to do this safe. I have put on about 4.5 lbs so far on the propadrol and methyl-e

Oh yeah, I also have a partial bottle of MassFX and Hyperdrol X2....would this be of any value to my cycle or PCT?
i wouldnt do the tren and id do HMG for 2 weeks when you finish emax making it a 5-6 cycle.

you can get away with OTC but look into research chems, they are cheaper then online pharmicies by far.

agforest

agforest

Awards
Are research chems are just clones of the brand name stuff?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been googling research chems and from what I understand is that research chems are are basically clones of brand names for example clomid and nolvadex. Is this correct? I have found an online store that sells research chems calling a such product clomi***n citr**e 50 mg/ml. 60 mL in the package. I found a link to this online store on musclesci.com. I am trying to decide if I should order this stuff. Again, I don't want to eat something that will screw me up. What is the best way to find out if this stuff is legit and SAFE? Is this question out of bounds for this forum, I don't want to get flamed?
research that particular brand, if its legit forums will have some talk about it, if not then forums will also speak of it. soo search around my man.

not sure bout that store u found though, never heard anything from it

agforest

agforest

Awards
here is what I have decided. I will start my PCT on monday. Exactly 23 days of taking propadrol and methyl-e.

For post cycle I will take the Estro xtreme, MassFX, Hyperdrol X2, ZMK, and tribulus for days 1-14. Then the Lean xtreme, 6-oxo extreme, ZMK, and tribulus, for days 15-30.

Do you think that this PCT will be ok for the length of my cycle? Should I make any changes?

I am going to save the Tren and HMG for later on when I have a serm on hand and have done more research on PCT.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
here is what I have decided. I will start my PCT on monday. Exactly 23 days of taking propadrol and methyl-e.

For post cycle I will take the Estro xtreme, MassFX, Hyperdrol X2, ZMK, and tribulus for days 1-14. Then the Lean xtreme, 6-oxo extreme, ZMK, and tribulus, for days 15-30.

Do you think that this PCT will be ok for the length of my cycle? Should I make any changes?

I am going to save the Tren and HMG for later on when I have a serm on hand and have done more research on PCT.

looks like a lot.

if it were me id do it this way....

hyperdrol Trib and 6oxo then day 15 mass FX lean X and estro extreme.

stop the hyperdrol when you start estro extreme and keep the 6oxo throughout.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

Damn that is alot of AI,s you do not want to totally kill estrogen.

agforest

agforest

Awards
no, I have never gotten gyno. Gyno is one of my worst fears though.....I do not want tits....LOL. Look, I am a total newb to steroids. This 3 week cycle that I am finishing up has been awesome....I love the way this sh*t makes me feel though. I just want to make sure that I do this stuff right. My goal is to come off this cycle with all of my gains and my health also. I plan on procuring a SERM (after I figure out how..lol). Train hard and after X-mass, maybe do an 8-week cycle of tren, followed by 4 weeks of HMG, then the proper PCT....I still need to do some more research on this. I think that by early next year I can easily get above 225 lbs with the tren. I just want to make soure that all my bases are covered with my PCT. from what I have read so far....it is stupid to do this stuff without a real SERM. If you think that I have too many AI's, what do you recomment that I do?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You need to concentrate on your pct for this cycle. Have something like post cycle support by AI and it would be good to have a serm (nolva or clomid-you can order these legally on line if you look). Then a test booster like Stoked and a good cortisol control product and you will be good to go.