Female PCT

Islandgirl010

Awards
I'm at the end of a e max cycle, 10 days left 2 a day, should I lower dosage to one a day, I still want to keep gaining. Is there anything I can take after so I don't lose the great lean muscle gains I've gotten?

Love the gains :)

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
No reason too taper down, for pct your going too need a good Anti-estrogen.

I dont feel comfortable giving you a dosage schedule because i dont know enough about females and AAS, but if you post this in the female fitness section Im willing too bet that Crader will help you out, good luck :)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
No reason too taper down, for pct your going too need a good Anti-estrogen.

I dont feel comfortable giving you a dosage schedule because i dont know enough about females and AAS, but if you post this in the female fitness section Im willing too bet that Crader will help you out, good luck :)
I second this. Def at least one legit lady on this board that can give you better advice than us guys..

Or, if holyintellect happens to see this I'm pretty sure he can help as well. Guy knows his stuff!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think nolva will be the best bet. 10mg perday, but im not sure

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Maybe Holy can chime in here as I think he has worked with women before, but I am on a board for women and I have seen some cycles by women and I don't think they need pct as they don't have testosterone to get back up. All women have to worry about is estrogen rebound. I have seen women take 10mg of nolva and have terrible reprecussions. And woman can be affected greatly at a fraction of the dosage of aas that men take.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use 10mg twice a day for contest prep. Only using legit Nolvadex and it does come with sides! You will lose your period and when you stop your estrogen will rebound.

I might say try RPM or one of ChuckDiesels Natty test boosters to hold on to gains. I would not use the Nolvadex for anything but dropping fat for a contest.

Keep your BCAA's high to keep muscle from breaking down, keep protein high as well. I say a natty test booster would be best. Otherwise you might add to the problems. Did you use liver support and blood pressure support while you were on?

Did you have any sides from it? The epi that is? Because if you did then I would hold off on a test booster as the levels of test will be high and the sides will not diminish. Some may be permanent.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Crader, what do most women do for estrogen rebound? Is there anything you can do?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Crader, what do most women do for estrogen rebound? Is there anything you can do?
Well you can use natty test boosters, or divanex. We can use Nolva if you are prepared for the sides. But it seems like it works better for estrogenic fat loss for contests. However there are major sides when you come off it. As well as sides while on it.

I've used RPM with no sides other than acne. And have played with Chuck Diesels test booster. I don't dose every day and you have to keep diet dead on and cardio to keep up with the estrogen gain.

I however have dropped 5 lbs since coming off and stayed lean. But muscle loss was some off it.

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
Does "legit" Nolva has different sides or was it my imagination that ms Crader emphasized on that?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i imagine I3C would be a good non side effect way for women to control estrogen in PCT.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i asked dave palumbo he said females dont need PCT

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does "legit" Nolva has different sides or was it my imagination that ms Crader emphasized on that?

I meant that for it to be effective in controlling estrogen related fat for contests it had to be Nolvadex, not something that sounds similar. The stuff suppement companies sell that sounds like Nolvadex is not the same compound and it does not work in women the same.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i asked dave palumbo he said females dont need PCT
Yes, but if you ask Dave he will tell you that after stopping a cycle or Nolvadex that women will rebound estrogen with related fat gain. His threads also say that for a COMPETITOR the sides are worth the results to get to a show ready state.

So that is in turn admitting that the fat will hit after stopping for us. As well as the rebound in estrogen causing periods to re-start with a vengance and sore breasts and weight gain. Makes it worthwhile to some if you are competing, however its also a lot to think about for the average women in bodybuilding.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, but if you ask Dave he will tell you that after stopping a cycle or Nolvadex that women will rebound estrogen with related fat gain. His threads also say that for a COMPETITOR the sides are worth the results to get to a show ready state.

So that is in turn admitting that the fat will hit after stopping for us. As well as the rebound in estrogen causing periods to re-start with a vengance and sore breasts and weight gain. Makes it worthwhile to some if you are competing, however its also a lot to think about for the average women in bodybuilding.

i just asked him about estro rebound, hasnt got back to me yet, i would assume aromasin would control that? or some sort of AI, mainly a steroidal one?

i wish i studies the effects of anabolics and women when i first started studying this **** like 3 years ago. but im learning now and its never to late, ill get back to you on what he proposes later

Islandgirl010

Awards
I use 10mg twice a day for contest prep. Only using legit Nolvadex and it does come with sides! You will lose your period and when you stop your estrogen will rebound.

I might say try RPM or one of ChuckDiesels Natty test boosters to hold on to gains. I would not use the Nolvadex for anything but dropping fat for a contest.

Keep your BCAA's high to keep muscle from breaking down, keep protein high as well. I say a natty test booster would be best. Otherwise you might add to the problems. Did you use liver support and blood pressure support while you were on?

Did you have any sides from it? The epi that is? Because if you did then I would hold off on a test booster as the levels of test will be high and the sides will not diminish. Some may be permanent.
Wasn't told to use liver support, wish I did. I did have a few days of severe back pumps, but because I was taking 3 pills a day so I cut back to 2, now in last week, going to cut back my last 3 days to one a day.
Planning to do DCP/Levi reloaded next week, (also you mentioned Beta Alanine to me as well . Do I start the three together? Should I start it while still on e max or wait until totally finished. I don't want to have a big fat gain from estro. Hey forgot to mention, is it normal to still have period while on this. I must still be producing estro, then right? I thought the test would stop them temporarily. Wow I wish it is as easy for woman to gain lean muscle, so much is still unknown.

Love the pumps :)
btw, I have someone who is in their 2nd week on e max, should they be on liver support, also he has come down with a chest cold, (hoarseness, muscle aches) should he continue with the cycle?

landfill

Awards
Wasn't told to use liver support, wish I did. I did have a few days of severe back pumps, but because I was taking 3 pills a day so I cut back to 2, now in last week, going to cut back my last 3 days to one a day.
Planning to do DCP/Levi reloaded next week, (also you mentioned Beta Alanine to me as well . Do I start the three together? Should I start it while still on e max or wait until totally finished. I don't want to have a big fat gain from estro. Hey forgot to mention, is it normal to still have period while on this. I must still be producing estro, then right? I thought the test would stop them temporarily. Wow I wish it is as easy for woman to gain lean muscle, so much is still unknown.

btw, I have someone who is in their 2nd week on e max, should they be on liver support, also he has come down with a chest cold, (hoarseness, muscle aches) should he continue with the cycle?

Liver support is always to be recomended with methylated compounds.Whether he continues with his cycle depends on how bad he feels,personaly i would stop and go straight into PCT,if he can't shake off the cold his gains wont be that great anyway.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wasn't told to use liver support, wish I did. I did have a few days of severe back pumps, but because I was taking 3 pills a day so I cut back to 2, now in last week, going to cut back my last 3 days to one a day. Back pumps are a normal part of that compund, you needed to add in taurine here.
Planning to do DCP/Levi reloaded next week, (also you mentioned Beta Alanine to me as well . Do I start the three together? Should I start it while still on e max or wait until totally finished. I don't want to have a big fat gain from estro.You can start it while still ending the cycle.

Hey forgot to mention, is it normal to still have period while on this. I must still be producing estro, then right? I thought the test would stop them temporarily. Yes it is normal to still have a period, there are very few compounds that will shut down your own estrogen.

Wow I wish it is as easy for woman to gain lean muscle, so much is still unknown.

He needs to get on liver support and blood pressure supoort supps. As for stopping the cycle, that depends on him.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe Holy can chime in here as I think he has worked with women before, but I am on a board for women and I have seen some cycles by women and I don't think they need pct as they don't have testosterone to get back up. All women have to worry about is estrogen rebound. I have seen women take 10mg of nolva and have terrible reprecussions. And woman can be affected greatly at a fraction of the dosage of aas that men take.
Women actually do have testosterone levels. What is unknown is how active aromatase is in females.

An Anti-estrogen is tricky to recommend here.

I would try a low dose aromatase inhibitor, as well as low dose test booster.

This area is too new, and unresearched, to strongly recommend anything, especially with the newer compounds.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Women actually do have testosterone levels. What is unknown is how active aromatase is in females.

This area is too new, and unresearched, to strongly recommend anything, especially with the newer compounds.
Yes, agreed. All you can do is use your own body and how it is responding to determine what you want to do. If you choose to play with compounds like that then you know there might be sides.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established

Very true. But what I guess I really meant was that they don't have to worry about getting their test level back up like men do. Women only have a fraction of what men do(and like men, some have more than others), so it really isn't an issue. I would guess that an AI would give problems also, but like you say, is there any research on this?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very true. But what I guess I really meant was that they don't have to worry about getting their test level back up like men do. Women only have a fraction of what men do(and like men, some have more than others), so it really isn't an issue. I would guess that an AI would give problems also, but like you say, is there any research on this?

this is daves answer....

Dave what about estrogen rebound for females when coming off a cycle? anything to control that? Estrogen rebound is usually nothing more than EATING-LIKE-AN-OUT-OF-CONTROL PIG........ Women gains tons of weight and hold lots of water after competing because they rebound of diuretics and/or they start overeating the wrong foods. To prevent water rebound, stay on some diuretics for 3-5 days following your show while ingesting lots of salt and water (to help restore fluid balance and electrolytes). The diuretics will maintain proper water balance until your body regulates itself after a few days.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
hmm, not sure if I agree with that or not.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I tend to agree, you put hormones in your body and the only rebound he says you get is from stoppping diuretics or diet.

I had some rebound while diet was dead on and potassium levels were fine.

Islandgirl010

Awards
Yeah I tend to agree, you put hormones in your body and the only rebound he says you get is from stoppping diuretics or diet.

I had some rebound while diet was dead on and potassium levels were fine.
Well I let you know how it goes, planning to wind down this week to 1 a day for 3 days and then start up on DCP and Levithan Reloaded. Will also up my fish oil, and try Beta Alanine. I will keep diet dead on and weight training to it's max to not lose lean muscle, I still do cardio for 1/2 hour 4 times a week, so hopefully fat won't be a factor. :)
Thank you.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I let you know how it goes, planning to wind down this week to 1 a day for 3 days and then start up on DCP and Levithan Reloaded. Will also up my fish oil, and try Beta Alanine. I will keep diet dead on and weight training to it's max to not lose lean muscle, I still do cardio for 1/2 hour 4 times a week, so hopefully fat won't be a factor. :)
Thank you.
PCT is an excellent time to think about adding in some BCAAs as well.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you.
If you can get some Extend to use while at the gym and maybe before bed that will help as well. It also does not taste bad :).

I've been using Chuck Diesels diesel test hardcore with decent results. I'm only using 1 cap every other day as well.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Wow, interesting thread. I always wondered how women ran pct, of if they needed to.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
I think some of these ideas are new, like running test boosters. From what I have seen in the past, most just deal with the sides of estrogen rebound which reallly suck.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think some of these ideas are new, like running test boosters. From what I have seen in the past, most just deal with the sides of estrogen rebound which reallly suck.

maybe a low dose steroidal AI EOD for a week or so after.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I'm not to fond of working that hard only to watch it get covered in estrogenic fat.

meatNcreatine

Awards
chicks + AAS = makes me want to throw up just all those sides...shxt man, that sucks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The Express 42 Anabolics 8
Post Cycle Therapy 5
Anabolics 9
Post Cycle Therapy 4
swollz Anabolics 26