The taste of Torem!

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
OMG I had my first dose of torem this morning, and i swear it was going to kill me. i aimed my little dosage spoon (2mL) at the back of my throat and dropped it down. --I about died, lol.

How do you all manage to choke down your SERMs? I'm thinking of trying it in a shot glass next time, w/ like orange juice or something sour (lemon juice?) to override the taste. then just rinse with water and swallow that incase i missed anything in the first shot.

jeez. i swear i would have puked had i not been trying so hard to keep it down! haha.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OMG I had my first dose of torem this morning, and i swear it was going to kill me. i aimed my little dosage spoon (2mL) at the back of my throat and dropped it down. --I about died, lol.

How do you all manage to choke down your SERMs? I'm thinking of trying it in a shot glass next time, w/ like orange juice or something sour (lemon juice?) to override the taste. then just rinse with water and swallow that incase i missed anything in the first shot.

jeez. i swear i would have puked had i not been trying so hard to keep it down! haha.
you should put water in the back of your throat then squirt the torem in your mouth into the water. swallow it, then eat something and the taste will not be bad.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
omg yes it is bad!! lol. cant' remember the last thing that tasted that bad! haha.

...a little dramatic, but still! haha. if the taste were the reason people prefer OTC PCT over SERM, i would understand lol. too bad that's probably not the reason for most haha.

I'm sure I'll get used to the taste tho.

ragnar

ragnar

Awards
I get a mild burning in the back of my throat if I take Torem straight. Like Crazyfool said, put a swallow's worth of liquid in your mouth and shoot the Torem into the liquid while simultaneously swallowing. Problem solved.

NAS

NAS

Awards
hmmm the torem I had tasted kinda like cherry maylox not bad at all

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
it tasts chalky like maylox but it wasn't nearly as bad as yellow gold. I just shot it in my mouth, and swallow as quick as possible then take sprite and rinse my mouth out with it, then brush. total time was about 6 mins.