Sostonol 250 pct thoughts...making sure ducks are in a row

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Hey my name is Ryan. I am planning on doing a cycle of sostonol 250 as soon as I get everything that goes with it purchased. I know most people on the board seem to hate and would tell me not to do it due to the 3 methyls it's made out of. I realize the risks and everything but I still feel the need to do it. Previous experience is 3 other cycles: Mass Tabs kicked ass, Havoc was decent, and a ripped/bulk tabs cycle which I don't know if I liked so much. I shoulda ate a little more I think and it would have been better.

I have never used a SERM and I wouldn't even have a clue as to where to get one. The only time I had an issue was after the havoc cycle because I think I messed up by throwing in Sarm X pct. I think I had a lil bit of shutdown.

Anyway my pct is as follows: On cycle taking attitude by SAN to control estro and PCT will be bulk 6-oxo, AI's PCT, along with androtest or diesel test. Wanted to know what people thought besides the harassment of no SERM haha. Thanks, any help is appreciated.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Hey my name is Ryan. I am planning on doing a cycle of sostonol 250 as soon as I get everything that goes with it purchased. I know most people on the board seem to hate and would tell me not to do it due to the 3 methyls it's made out of. I realize the risks and everything but I still feel the need to do it. Previous experience is 3 other cycles: Mass Tabs kicked ass, Havoc was decent, and a ripped/bulk tabs cycle which I don't know if I liked so much. I shoulda ate a little more I think and it would have been better.

I have never used a SERM and I wouldn't even have a clue as to where to get one. The only time I had an issue was after the havoc cycle because I think I messed up by throwing in Sarm X pct. I think I had a lil bit of shutdown.

Anyway my pct is as follows: On cycle taking attitude by SAN to control estro and PCT will be bulk 6-oxo, AI's PCT, along with androtest or diesel test. Wanted to know what people thought besides the harassment of no SERM haha. Thanks, any help is appreciated.

Your crazy to run it.....and get a serm.

Sorry bro, but its the truth

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Your crazy to run it.....and get a serm.

Sorry bro, but its the truth
x2. and y use a test booster on cycle? seems to me u havent done enough research. and if you are under 21 (which u sound like u r) dont even think about running this. i believe this is 3 methyl steroids in one....

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I realize the risks and everything but I still feel the need to do it.
WHY? Is it worth your health to risk it for a few pounds? There are other things that you can run that will build mass and strength that are easier to deal with and don't pose the risk. Just stop and think about it for a few minutes.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
WHY? Is it worth your health to risk it for a few pounds? There are other things that you can run that will build mass and strength that are easier to deal with and don't pose the risk. Just stop and think about it for a few minutes.
x2. he realizes the risks, but has to do it. does not make sense. i can think of lots of things for him to gain the extra pounds...food..creatine..sleep..good training regime..just to start...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
gymaddict20 Supplements 1
Supplements 0
hk55874 Anabolics 5
Anabolics 32
Post Cycle Therapy 17