PCT final decision!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.56%

Exclamation PCT final decision!

I think I'm going crazy!! lol. I'm prepping a PCT for a "high" dosed h-drol & propadrol cycle, and i'm going nuts on making a decision. *back and forth, back and forth*...lol. my brain hurts from reading so many damn product descriptions, logs etc. as;dlfjdsl!! wouldn't it be nice if there were one super duper way to do it? haha.

anyhow...

I already have torem as a "base" ...but what, if anything do i need to couple with it? i would like to GAIN during PCT if it is at all possible. or at a bare minimum not lose a fraction of a pound! some people say just use a cortisol blocker and that's all i need...some people say use a test booster (stoked/dieseltest) and no need for cortisol blocker... etc. etc.

what is your opinion on the "strongest" PCT? (without turning my cabinet into a pharmacy lol.)

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.56%

i know it's 1 a.m., but ...bump.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.56%

what about running formestane with Torm instead of PCS with torm? ...does it need to be transdermal?
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.12%

Quote Originally Posted by eballarj View Post
    I think I'm going crazy!! lol. I'm prepping a PCT for a "high" dosed h-drol & propadrol cycle, and i'm going nuts on making a decision. *back and forth, back and forth*...lol. my brain hurts from reading so many damn product descriptions, logs etc. as;dlfjdsl!! wouldn't it be nice if there were one super duper way to do it? haha.

anyhow...

I already have torem as a "base" ...but what, if anything do i need to couple with it? i would like to GAIN during PCT if it is at all possible. or at a bare minimum not lose a fraction of a pound! some people say just use a cortisol blocker and that's all i need...some people say use a test booster (stoked/dieseltest) and no need for cortisol blocker... etc. etc.

what is your opinion on the "strongest" PCT? (without turning my cabinet into a pharmacy lol.)
    I feel ya man, im doing the same exact thing. Trying to find the best pct for M-Drol cycle. I think imma just get on one of these sites and start looking them up and find the best one and buy it. Thats what my buddy did and hes just fine and kept all his gains from his PH cycle.
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

the best PCT i ever ran was tormifene 90, 60, 30, 30 the transdermal 6oxo the last week of PCT till u run out (should last roughly 6 weeks). The 6oxo will get you making gains again.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.3%

You've already got Torem, so Clomid would be another good option. Some of the OTC PCT stuff will work for a mild cycle. But I can speak from experience and the SERMs help you alot faster. If you have a SERM everything else is just helping out alittle more.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.56%

Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    the best PCT i ever ran was tormifene 90, 60, 30, 30 the transdermal 6oxo the last week of PCT till u run out (should last roughly 6 weeks). The 6oxo will get you making gains again.
    I ALMOST did the 6-oxo thing, but there is so much debate on dosing, when to start it, etc. that i opted out this time...

On top of the torem, I just broke down and had to pick something lol. So i got "Reversitol." It's basically "Post Cycle Support" (aka Stoked) with an AI. I'm thinkin of starting in like 2nd or third week of PCT...

Sound decent to you?
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Torem. + reversitol + a test booster (you could even use alpha drive.)
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

anyhow...

H=Drol and Propadrol? Propadrol, why? well if your dead set on it, ok. 1st, for the progestin, pick up some P5P to combat those issues. as far as PCT goes, Prop is not methyl, and HDrol is mild, depending on the dose you are going to run it at, what is that dose by the way? if your keeping it under 100mgs ED then something like AI's post cycle therapy should be fine, most people suggest an OTC route for Hdrol http://www.otcpct.com. i personally, no matter how "mild" a compound is, like to have a SERM on hand, just in case.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.56%

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Torem. + reversitol + a test booster (you could even use alpha drive.)
    I almost picked up alpha drive. dont' know why i didn't, even if i wasn't gonna use it this PCT. It's only $10, lol! Hopefully I survive with Torem + Reversitol. I'm gonna do something like EndoAmp or another cortisol controller in week three for four too...
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.56%

Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    H=Drol and Propadrol? Propadrol, why? well if your dead set on it, ok. 1st, for the progestin, pick up some P5P to combat those issues. as far as PCT goes, Prop is not methyl, and HDrol is mild, depending on the dose you are going to run it at, what is that dose by the way? if your keeping it under 100mgs ED then something like AI's post cycle therapy should be fine, most people suggest an OTC route for Hdrol http://www.otcpct.com. i personally, no matter how "mild" a compound is, like to have a SERM on hand, just in case.

to be honest, because it was mild, and i had originally had hemadrol by EST, who markets propadrol as agood stack with hemadrol. Why don't you like propadrol? most people don't think it really does much, but i had some pretty strong strength gains early on in my cycle...which are probably atributed to the propadrol.

what is this p5p? something i should be running on cycle?
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I almost picked up alpha drive. dont' know why i didn't, even if i wasn't gonna use it this PCT. It's only $10, lol! Hopefully I survive with Torem + Reversitol. I'm gonna do something like EndoAmp or another cortisol controller in week three for four too...

dont use ALPHA drive, it has ADED (6-DMT) in it. stay away from that for PCT

torem + Reversitol + cort blocker = SET
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

P5P is used to help combat prolactin. but if you take a b complex you should be fine, althoughh P5P you can take more of because its not as toxic as b6. i dont think its something you need to worry about. but if prolactin comes up Ldopa and P5P are readily available and cheap.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.56%

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    dont use ALPHA drive, it has ADED (6-DMT) in it. stay away from that for PCT

torem + Reversitol + cort blocker = SET

yah i read about the ADED. Some said the amount was minimal, others disagreed. Although the price was tempting, I played it conservative .
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I ALMOST did the 6-oxo thing, but there is so much debate on dosing, when to start it, etc. that i opted out this time...

On top of the torem, I just broke down and had to pick something lol. So i got "Reversitol." It's basically "Post Cycle Support" (aka Stoked) with an AI. I'm thinkin of starting in like 2nd or third week of PCT...

Sound decent to you?
    Your correct Resversitol has 2 AI's in it and both Post Cycle Support and Resversitol have Trans-Resveratrol but only the Post Cycle Support has Quercetin which helps greatly with the bioavailibilty.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

For a high dosed H-drol and Propadrol cycle I would do low dosed Nolva 20/20/10/10 and Post Cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. decision help on pro-h/s
    By theattrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 07:00 PM
  2. Bslick69b's final results from DIENEDRONE!(final review!)
    By bslick69b in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 02:27 AM
  3. My final decision and I'm sticking to it.
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 08:05 AM
  4. you guys are my final decision on gear
    By burymestanding in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 12:37 PM
  5. Decision
    By anadrol75 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2005, 07:37 PM