PCT final decision!

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going crazy!! lol. I'm prepping a PCT for a "high" dosed h-drol & propadrol cycle, and i'm going nuts on making a decision. *back and forth, back and forth*...lol. my brain hurts from reading so many damn product descriptions, logs etc. as;dlfjdsl!! wouldn't it be nice if there were one super duper way to do it? haha.

anyhow...

I already have torem as a "base" ...but what, if anything do i need to couple with it? i would like to GAIN during PCT if it is at all possible. or at a bare minimum not lose a fraction of a pound! some people say just use a cortisol blocker and that's all i need...some people say use a test booster (stoked/dieseltest) and no need for cortisol blocker... etc. etc.

what is your opinion on the "strongest" PCT? (without turning my cabinet into a pharmacy lol.)

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
what about running formestane with Torm instead of PCS with torm? ...does it need to be transdermal?

Griff55

Griff55

Banned
Awards
I think I'm going crazy!! lol. I'm prepping a PCT for a "high" dosed h-drol & propadrol cycle, and i'm going nuts on making a decision. *back and forth, back and forth*...lol. my brain hurts from reading so many damn product descriptions, logs etc. as;dlfjdsl!! wouldn't it be nice if there were one super duper way to do it? haha.

anyhow...

I already have torem as a "base" ...but what, if anything do i need to couple with it? i would like to GAIN during PCT if it is at all possible. or at a bare minimum not lose a fraction of a pound! some people say just use a cortisol blocker and that's all i need...some people say use a test booster (stoked/dieseltest) and no need for cortisol blocker... etc. etc.

what is your opinion on the "strongest" PCT? (without turning my cabinet into a pharmacy lol.)
I feel ya man, im doing the same exact thing. Trying to find the best pct for M-Drol cycle. I think imma just get on one of these sites and start looking them up and find the best one and buy it. Thats what my buddy did and hes just fine and kept all his gains from his PH cycle.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the best PCT i ever ran was tormifene 90, 60, 30, 30 the transdermal 6oxo the last week of PCT till u run out (should last roughly 6 weeks). The 6oxo will get you making gains again.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
You've already got Torem, so Clomid would be another good option. Some of the OTC PCT stuff will work for a mild cycle. But I can speak from experience and the SERMs help you alot faster. If you have a SERM everything else is just helping out alittle more.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
the best PCT i ever ran was tormifene 90, 60, 30, 30 the transdermal 6oxo the last week of PCT till u run out (should last roughly 6 weeks). The 6oxo will get you making gains again.
I ALMOST did the 6-oxo thing, but there is so much debate on dosing, when to start it, etc. that i opted out this time...

On top of the torem, I just broke down and had to pick something lol. So i got "Reversitol." It's basically "Post Cycle Support" (aka Stoked) with an AI. I'm thinkin of starting in like 2nd or third week of PCT...

Sound decent to you?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Torem. + reversitol + a test booster (you could even use alpha drive.)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established

anyhow...

H=Drol and Propadrol? Propadrol, why? well if your dead set on it, ok. 1st, for the progestin, pick up some P5P to combat those issues. as far as PCT goes, Prop is not methyl, and HDrol is mild, depending on the dose you are going to run it at, what is that dose by the way? if your keeping it under 100mgs ED then something like AI's post cycle therapy should be fine, most people suggest an OTC route for Hdrol http://www.otcpct.com. i personally, no matter how "mild" a compound is, like to have a SERM on hand, just in case.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Torem. + reversitol + a test booster (you could even use alpha drive.)
I almost picked up alpha drive. dont' know why i didn't, even if i wasn't gonna use it this PCT. It's only $10, lol! Hopefully I survive with Torem + Reversitol. I'm gonna do something like EndoAmp or another cortisol controller in week three for four too...

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
H=Drol and Propadrol? Propadrol, why? well if your dead set on it, ok. 1st, for the progestin, pick up some P5P to combat those issues. as far as PCT goes, Prop is not methyl, and HDrol is mild, depending on the dose you are going to run it at, what is that dose by the way? if your keeping it under 100mgs ED then something like AI's post cycle therapy should be fine, most people suggest an OTC route for Hdrol http://www.otcpct.com. i personally, no matter how "mild" a compound is, like to have a SERM on hand, just in case.

to be honest, because it was mild, and i had originally had hemadrol by EST, who markets propadrol as agood stack with hemadrol. Why don't you like propadrol? most people don't think it really does much, but i had some pretty strong strength gains early on in my cycle...which are probably atributed to the propadrol.

what is this p5p? something i should be running on cycle?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I almost picked up alpha drive. dont' know why i didn't, even if i wasn't gonna use it this PCT. It's only $10, lol! Hopefully I survive with Torem + Reversitol. I'm gonna do something like EndoAmp or another cortisol controller in week three for four too...

dont use ALPHA drive, it has ADED (6-DMT) in it. stay away from that for PCT

torem + Reversitol + cort blocker = SET

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
P5P is used to help combat prolactin. but if you take a b complex you should be fine, althoughh P5P you can take more of because its not as toxic as b6. i dont think its something you need to worry about. but if prolactin comes up Ldopa and P5P are readily available and cheap.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
dont use ALPHA drive, it has ADED (6-DMT) in it. stay away from that for PCT

torem + Reversitol + cort blocker = SET

yah i read about the ADED. Some said the amount was minimal, others disagreed. Although the price was tempting, I played it conservative :).

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ALMOST did the 6-oxo thing, but there is so much debate on dosing, when to start it, etc. that i opted out this time...

On top of the torem, I just broke down and had to pick something lol. So i got "Reversitol." It's basically "Post Cycle Support" (aka Stoked) with an AI. I'm thinkin of starting in like 2nd or third week of PCT...

Sound decent to you?
Your correct Resversitol has 2 AI's in it and both Post Cycle Support and Resversitol have Trans-Resveratrol but only the Post Cycle Support has Quercetin which helps greatly with the bioavailibilty.:)