First cycle PCT

HardTrainer

HardTrainer

Awards
Hi guys,
I'm starting my first PH cycle in a couple of weeks: 5 weeks of H-Drol dosed 50/75/75/100/100. My main goal is simply to add some weight to my lifts, but if I manage a recomp at the same time I won't complain :D

I'm planning to base my PCT around AI's PCS, as research chems are not an option for me. I've also got some Testofen, although I'm unsure about when to start using it. I've seen Testofen touted as both a test booster and an shgb destroyer (like activate) so I'm not sure if it would be best at the begining of PCT or a couple of weeks in. Does anyone have any experience with Testofen in PCT?

I'm considering getting some I3C, but the only brand I can get hold of is the NOW Foods one (I can't import from the states). I remember reading somewhere that it wasn't a good choice as it contains flax seed extract. Can anyone confirm/elaborate on that?

I run hawthorn, coq10, garlic and fish oils all year round and I'll be adding milk thistle and celery seed for the duration of the cycle and PCT.

And last, a bit about me: 22 years, 5'11", 197lbs, 12-14%BF, ectomorph. Been lifting on and off for about three years. Finally got diet and training together about a year and a half ago and started making real progress. I used to think I was a hard gainer until I realised I just wasn't eating enough :D

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,
I'm starting my first PH cycle in a couple of weeks: 5 weeks of H-Drol dosed 50/75/75/100/100. My main goal is simply to add some weight to my lifts, but if I manage a recomp at the same time I won't complain :D

I'm planning to base my PCT around AI's PCS, as research chems are not an option for me. I've also got some Testofen, although I'm unsure about when to start using it. I've seen Testofen touted as both a test booster and an shgb destroyer (like activate) so I'm not sure if it would be best at the begining of PCT or a couple of weeks in. Does anyone have any experience with Testofen in PCT?

I'm considering getting some I3C, but the only brand I can get hold of is the NOW Foods one (I can't import from the states). I remember reading somewhere that it wasn't a good choice as it contains flax seed extract. Can anyone confirm/elaborate on that?

I run hawthorn, coq10, garlic and fish oils all year round and I'll be adding milk thistle and celery seed for the duration of the cycle and PCT.

And last, a bit about me: 22 years, 5'11", 197lbs, 12-14%BF, ectomorph. Been lifting on and off for about three years. Finally got diet and training together about a year and a half ago and started making real progress. I used to think I was a hard gainer until I realised I just wasn't eating enough :D

I'm gonna be honest my friend....your dosage are a little on the high side for your first PH cycle(IMO).

Use this cycle as a guage of how you will react to future PH cycles. Take it easy....research and then eat and train(like you have been) and your gains will come.

A test booster in PCT is always good...Look into desiel test hardcore by get diesel nutrition. Its definitley good for jump starting HPTA function. I have used it with good success.

Try running H-drol at 50,50,50,75,75 or something close to that. Its generally a low side compound if run properly, but take it easy on first cycle

Good Luck

:squat:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'm gonna be honest my friend....your dosage are a little on the high side for your first PH cycle(IMO).

Use this cycle as a guage of how you will react to future PH cycles. Take it easy....research and then eat and train(like you have been) and your gains will come.

A test booster in PCT is always good...Look into desiel test hardcore by get diesel nutrition. Its definitley good for jump starting HPTA function. I have used it with good success.

Try running H-drol at 50,50,50,75,75 or something close to that. Its generally a low side compound if run properly, but take it easy on first cycle

Good Luck

:squat:
I also agree here 50/50/50/75/75 I would get the I3C and the DTH would also be a good choice to run in your pct. Here is a good read also.

http://www.otcpct.com

HardTrainer

HardTrainer

Awards
I also agree here 50/50/50/75/75 I would get the I3C and the DTH would also be a good choice to run in your pct. Here is a good read also.

http://www.otcpct.com
Thanks guys.

Ok, 50/50/50/75/75 it is. So you think the NOW Foods I3C is good to use during PCT?

I was hoping the Testofen would suffice as a test booster, but I guess adding something else won't hurt.

I forgot to mention I'll be running ZMA during pct aswell.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.

Ok, 50/50/50/75/75 it is. So you think the NOW Foods I3C is good to use during PCT?

I was hoping the Testofen would suffice as a test booster, but I guess adding something else won't hurt.

Sounds good.....run ZMA at night before bed preferably on an empty stomach.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks guys.

I like I3C as for a test booster I do not think you need one because the Post Cycle Support acts as one.