iforce reversitol w/ nolvadex

Ligonozrk

Awards
Can i take the reversitol with the Nolvadex, or would it be a waste to use the reversitol at the same time.

parkwaytrash

Awards
after my s-drol and tren cycle, i was shut down very bad

i took Reversitol the recommended way, but after 3 weeks i did not notice it helping so i started taking 5mg of nolvadex the 4th week with a little change

now thinking of 1 week of nolvadex at 10mg

so far i'm not very impressed with Reversitol

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I would say your not that impressed because you did a S-drol and tren cycle bro. I would for sure use a SERM @ your typical dose and then add the reversitol. nothing works like a true SERM.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
after my s-drol and tren cycle, i was shut down very bad

i took Reversitol the recommended way, but after 3 weeks i did not notice it helping so i started taking 5mg of nolvadex the 4th week with a little change

now thinking of 1 week of nolvadex at 10mg

so far i'm not very impressed with Reversitol
That's just stupid to blame the Reversitol for you staying shutdown. I am sure it is a solid product but you were asking too much . . . . that's like putting a band-aid on slashed wrists, aint gonna stop the bleeding!:fool2:

parkwaytrash

Awards
That's just stupid to blame the Reversitol for you staying shutdown. I am sure it is a solid product but you were asking too much . . . . that's like putting a band-aid on slashed wrists, aint gonna stop the bleeding!:fool2:
well i have to agree with you there.

i have used nolvadex as my pct on other cycles, just heard the good things that reversitol was doing and decided this would be the cycle to use it.

i have read that reversitol has been used as a pct on the same cycle i did. i guess things work different for everyone.

we live and learn

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
reversitol is great for some compounds as a stand alone. but it should be in addition to a SERM of heavy cycles.

20mg nolva for 4 weeks + reversitol at reccommended dosing 3/2/2/1