Best PCT for 4-6 week M-Drol Cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Griff55

Griff55

Banned
Awards
Looking for the best, Ive heard its some hard stuff and I would like suggestions on the BEST possible PCT. Thanks alot.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Looking for the best, Ive heard its some hard stuff and I would like suggestions on the BEST possible PCT. Thanks alot.

What is your PH history? What are your goals for the cycle?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
best pct...organ transplants. i don think there is anyway that anyone should run m-drol passed 4 weeks..if running it for 4 weeks at all. stuff is harsh dude.

Griff55

Griff55

Banned
Awards
PH cycle

Well i am open to any suggestions good/bad. I havent taken a PH before and am prepared for all the side effects that may be presented with the cycle. Ill prolly stick to a 4 week cycle and start out at 10/10 then go 20/20 while taking liver/joint supports. Im considering using Tribulus in my PCT for quicker T results. But the question is still open about the main PCT. Feel free to help out. Thanks.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but you don't know what you are playing with and need to research. There is the very real possibility of organ failure and or damage. Please research on these forums and read all the M-drol threads you can to get an idea of how to run yours. Personally I think you're a long way from PH use.... try

~ Fundamental Guidelines ~
  • Workout hard - There are many different workout regimes, many that work well. Generally: Strength training is in the 6 rep range / Bodybuilding in the 8-10 rep range. - Rep range warmup: 15 ( sets 1 & 2 ) Working: 10, 8, 6 last three sets add drop sets to failure )

• Fast Efficient Workouts = 1hr - This is not hard and fast but studies have shown that Cortisol rises after 1hr

• Protein shake immediately after workout and then protein meal with carbs etc within 1hr

• Creatine - Mono or CEE you decide. Both before and after workout.

• Daily meals - 5 - 6 day ( including shakes ) protein = 1g per pound of body weight. Meal 1 ( breakies ) is shake plus oatmeal or whatever else you want ( apple is good fibre / system crap mover ), Meal 6 is post workout shake with creatine etc and then solid food meal. Carbs tapered down from morning to evening and fats tapered up from morning to evening. Protein is a constant.

• Sleep 8 - 10 hrs a night ( very imp for all natural BB'ers )

• Supps - Do you note the order in which these are and where supps come??? - a) Multivitamin / B complex b) Whey protein c) creatine e) Test boosters / stacks etc
~ Exercises ~
  • Squats - Biggest muscle and boosts test like crazy, work em hard and see results big time.

• Deadlifts / Chins / Bent over Rows / Pulldowns - 1st attempt either an palm up or palm down chin at the beginning of your back workout, if you can do one, try two, if you can do 15, add weight. Most important for back is to make the mind / muscle connection. Concentrate ( start with low weight and excellent form ) on getting a good contraction and not swinging with the weight. Calm controlled up down with good squeeze of lats at bottom of rep. All about the connection / squeeze

• Leg press

• Flat Bench Dumbell / Barbell - Always swap it up, it takes more muscle etc to do dumbells ( stabilizing muscles etc ) but switch it up - Start with dips to hit lower chest then move to flat bench / incline.

• Core work - Abs / lower back - work the weaker harder.
This should give you a good idea....Best thing for test.....squats ....good form, warm up well, be careful and grow!

Here's some links to get you started:

Training Primer

HIIT High Intensity Interval Cardio Training

Bill Starr 5x5 - Madcow Intermediate or Linear Version

Bodybuilding Nutrition - Sample Bodybuilding Diet

The Training Information Vault (programs, exercises and more) - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Anabolic Diet | Sample Bodybuilders Diet

AND

To give an honest well put together answer we need details, and lots of em!

1. What is your diet like?

2. How many times are you eating a day?

3. What kind of lifting routine are you performing?

4. What kind of cardio do you do?

5. How often do you lift or do cardio a week?

6. Do you sleep a full 8hrs a night?

7. How long have you been bodybuilding / working out?

8. How old are you?

9. Do you think these pumps bring out the blue in my eyes?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Most Importantly!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

SERM + P.C.T Guide

Now please, anyone is free to discuss this and tell me I've totally got it wrong or need to add something. Now with that said:

Bloodwork! I cannot / we cannot say this enough that it is highly recommended to get bloodwork so you know how to run your PCT and WHAT you need to run on your PCT.

1. SERM - Torem, Ralox, Nolvadex etc

Example Torem Dosing: - As per Interlocutor
Day 1-5 = 120mg Torm
Day 6-21 = 60mg Torm
Day 22-28 = 30mg Torm

You should monitor this carefully and will most likely bounce back rather quickly with this SERM as per reports given by experienced users on the board. Please someone let me know if this is overkill for Torem

Example Nolva Dosing:
Wk1: 40,40,40,20,20,20,20
Wk2: 20mg everyday
Wk3: 10mg everyday
Wk4: 10mg everyday

I am not sure why anyone would go above these dosages, as per Dinoii, as the large body of studies / material backs up dosages no more than 40mg and mainly focuses on 20mg / 10mg dosage schemes. More is not better

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe.

3. AI - Formestane(Highly Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or I have used: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

NON-Rx SERM + P.C.T Guide

1. Non Rx SERM - Post Cycle Support(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended)

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe, Advanced PCT.

3. AI - Formestane(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or have used the following: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

All of the products and protocols above are open to discussion. This is not a hard and fast list but a guide to help.

With that said Epistane style products on a non extreme usage style cycle are going to use a less extreme PCT. Better not to have huge hormonal swinging in either direction. Calm, steady and relative therapy is recommended.

Things To Note

1. You will most likely want to run your AI (Formestane) for a month or so after finishing your PCT therapy to make sure you experience no estrogen rebound / flooding. If you run your PCT for four weeks, as you ramp down on your SERM etc ramp up on your Formestane / AI so, to as keep your estrogen under control. There has been talk of SERMs actually exacerbating this problem due to kicking test up too high then *boom!* man boobs!

2. Once done your PCT, and AI time ramp it down slowly until about one month after PCT

3. Gynomastia - >>>Read This!<<< and >>>This!<<<

4. Real Gynomastia Before & After's:

5. Love your Liver!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch - Keyword:mdrol or m-drol or superdrol or drol
1. Go to "Search"
2. Click on "Advanced Search"
3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
5. Click "Go"

You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch - Keyword:mdrol or m-drol or superdrol or drol
1. Go to "Search"
2. Click on "Advanced Search"
3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
5. Click "Go"

You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.

Agreed:clap2:

Griff55

Griff55

Banned
Awards
Wow, You have all been a great deal of help, imma do some research and get back to this thread. Thanks alot!

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
4-6 weeks and M-Drol should never be used in the same sentence. You will def. be feeling like **** and good luck getting a timely recovery. 3 weeks should be fine.

Griff55

Griff55

Banned
Awards
4-6 weeks and M-Drol should never be used in the same sentence. You will def. be feeling like **** and good luck getting a timely recovery. 3 weeks should be fine.

Yeah, ive done some research and imma go with a 3on - 3off cycle prolly 2/3 times in the year. Should be a beast after that. Imma go with aPCT from AX as my PCT. Had a buddy that took it on a 4 week cycle and hes fine and kept all his size/strength.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
NO NO NO NO NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18 and your going to pop possibly the most harsh ph still on the market, forget about your nuts shrinking, thats the least of your worries. Apct is a terrible PCT, it wont do jack. You are far too young to be contemplating m-drol. Besides being too young to discuss it on this forum (you must be 21).

Its a bad idea, plain and simple. And tell your buddy he's an idiot as well. You are on a fast track to fukking your liver and your T levels. Dont be stupid. Leave it alone for a few more years.

Griff55

Griff55

Banned
Awards
NO NO NO NO NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18 and your going to pop possibly the most harsh ph still on the market, forget about your nuts shrinking, thats the least of your worries. Apct is a terrible PCT, it wont do jack. You are far too young to be contemplating m-drol. Besides being too young to discuss it on this forum (you must be 21).

Its a bad idea, plain and simple. And tell your buddy he's an idiot as well. You are on a fast track to fukking your liver and your T levels. Dont be stupid. Leave it alone for a few more years.

Yeah ive heard alot of that too...but imma go for it bro, just wish me luck and call me a ****head. I think i can hang with it.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
your 18..........you dont need steroids.........

for the love of god........

I just dont get it guys...........

Im the guy that needs this shite, not these young pups AND

i have yet to touch gynodrol.......

Im out. this thread spews jaundice all over it.......

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Dude, Im 27 and Im afraid to touch M-drol, I just dont see the reward equalling the risk. Especially at 18, thats INSANE. You must learn PATIENCE.

Griff55

Griff55

Banned
Awards
Dude, Im 27 and Im afraid to touch M-drol, I just dont see the reward equalling the risk. Especially at 18, thats INSANE. You must learn PATIENCE.

Well im slowly being talked out of it, so ill prolly just go with P-Plex. Then keep my M-Drol on hand or use it for the next cycle. Good thing i found this site eh? Cuz i would be on M-Drol right now...

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Well im slowly being talked out of it, so ill prolly just go with P-Plex. Then keep my M-Drol on hand or use it for the next cycle. Good thing i found this site eh? Cuz i would be on M-Drol right now...
your killin me.........

Phera.........Gynodrols b i t c h a s s cousin.....

Enjoy your shutdown and mantits......

Try Training, Food and Sleep........

PLEASE.

Griff55

Griff55

Banned
Awards
your killin me.........

Phera.........Gynodrols b i t c h a s s cousin.....

Enjoy your shutdown and mantits......

Try Training, Food and Sleep........

PLEASE.

Sweet, B1tcha$$, that must mean not as harsh...Sign me up for that sh1t!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet, B1tcha$$, that must mean not as harsh...Sign me up for that sh1t!
:wtf:

:frustrateHarsh or not you are going to screw up your growth plates and your hormones. You are 18 and NOT done growing. This will cause serious health issues. :aargh:

If you are 18 you need basic supps like creatine, beta alanine . . . you've got too much testosterone already, that's why teenagers are so horny.

Griff55

Griff55

Banned
Awards
:wtf:

:frustrateHarsh or not you are going to screw up your growth plates and your hormones. You are 18 and NOT done growing. This will cause serious health issues. :aargh:

If you are 18 you need basic supps like creatine, beta alanine . . . you've got too much testosterone already, that's why teenagers are so horny.

Bahh yea i know your right but damn....I wanna get bigger/stronger...FASTER! Just one of those things. You thing even doing like a 10/10/10 cycle with an above average PCT would still be that rough?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are to young for one. Your knowledge of steriods is weak at best. The pct your talking about for M-drol or P-plex just proves my point that you have no knowledge.

Do yourself a favor and not do any steriods for about 5 more years and after much more research for safety sake.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This guy is an arse, I negged him and caled him a dumbass for his irresponsibility and complete lack of cooperation from those that he asked for help. :FUfinger:

He had to leave me note:

"And youre old" :clap2:

Why ask for help and ignore the info that is meant to help you?

Dude, you're a big pos. I would to lift with you and see how a young guy can be beat by someone more than twice his age and 50 lbs lighter.:duel:

Griff55

Griff55

Banned
Awards
This guy is an arse, I negged him and caled him a dumbass for his irresponsibility and complete lack of cooperation from those that he asked for help. :FUfinger:

He had to leave me note:

Dude, you're a big pos. I would to lift with you and see how a young guy can be beat by someone more than twice his age and 50 lbs lighter.:duel:

you really think so ehh? lol, better eat your wheaties old man.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established

He had to leave me note:

Owned.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Soo all those supps listed and nolva? Or just the aPCT and Nolva and im good to go? Another question (for anyone) where is the best place to purchase said Nolva?

ur 18 dont touch the stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aargh:

-GJJ

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

He had to leave me note:

Did he neg you?

I tried to bring you back....but

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to p5sky again.

Lets hope some of this got through to him.

Looks like he has boobs already(avi).

PP or SD will only give him more. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.