Dosage Question

animalkrack3r

Awards
I wanted to get this correct again. My bottle of nolvedex (Tamoxifen citrate) says 20 MG/ML-60 ML Vial. I'm using this as part of my PCT for my m-drol cycle. I'm doing 40/30/20/10, What would be the correct dosage for this. ETC.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
20/20/20/20

i like to run it with an AI the whole time 10mg Aromasin for 4 weeks or aPCT by anabolic X (label directions.)

animalkrack3r

Awards
How many drops will equal that is what im asking..

animalkrack3r

Awards
Here is a photo...

Says : 20 MG/ML-60 ML Vial

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Here is a photo...

Says : 20 MG/ML-60 ML Vial
Mg of Nolva per ML of liquid.......go to CVS or Walgreen's and buy a baby medicine dropper to get a accurate measurement, otherwise using the dropper you were supplied, one full dropper is one ML....so 1 full dropper=20mgs of Nolva. make sense? i had the same question a while back, felt like such a tool for asking but i did not want to take too much or not enough.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my suggestion is get a plastic medicine dropper and use that.

but when you open the tamoxifen, take the dropper off the top.

when you put the dropper down on wood or something of the sort and you get little drops of it on the wood, it can damage the wood.

ken25

ken25

Awards
I wanted to get this correct again. My bottle of nolvedex (Tamoxifen citrate) says 20 MG/ML-60 ML Vial. I'm using this as part of my PCT for my m-drol cycle. I'm doing 40/30/20/10, What would be the correct dosage for this. ETC.
if yours comes with the dropper labeled it equals this.
5: nolva 40mg/ed-tabs= 2ml tamoxifen citrate/ed
6: nolva 30mg/ed-tabs= 1.5ml tamoxifen citrate/ed
7: nolva 20mg/ed-tabs= 1ml tamoxifen citrate/ed
8: nolva 20mg/ed-tabs= 1ml tamoxifen citrate/ed