Epistane/ Tren PCT

ProjectMayhem

ProjectMayhem

Banned
Awards
Currently I am running a 4 week cycle that looks like this:

Epistane: 30/30/30/30
Tren: 70/70/70/70

I added in Testanate 50 at 1 cap pre workout for the last 2 weeks and I am mega dosing AI's Cycle Support just to be safe. I have 10 days left for my cycle and am preparing my PCT and looking for suggestions. Currently I am up 8 lbs and no sides at all, well maybe a little TA but thats it.

My PCT as follows:
Nolva: 20/20/20/20
6-OXO: 600/500/400/300/200/100

Post cycle support: AM and PM for first 2 weeks of PCT
Mass FX and Hyperdrol: weeks 5 and 6 of PCT (4 caps/ day each)

Pretty elaborate but I have a lot of half empty bottles of supplements sitting around so I thought I would put them to good use.

Let me know what you think!

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
I'm looking at your PCT the same I'm looking at mine. I think Nolva is the best for both IMO. Not sure if I need to add anything else or not?

ProjectMayhem

ProjectMayhem

Banned
Awards
I was thinking about adding in some Paravol in case I have libido issues cause that stuff works amazing and is pretty cheap. I might also add in RPM and Drive after my nolva runs out.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt use nolva for a "tren" pct. i would use clomid, it is better for progestin induced gyno. i would also add some powerfull since this helps your gh levels get back to normal and also helps out with the gyno. i would also be weary of using mass fx and hyperdrol for pct. they are kind of like mild ph's in themselves. a buddy of mine used it during pct and got really itchy nips and gyno. if your libido crashes on cycle take 25-50mgs of DHEA. this will help wit fatigue also

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Clom would be better for prolactin issues but 70mg of Tren IMO is a low dose. From what I have read people had alot more problems when they where in the 120mg range.

I would just do Nolva (if you already have it) or get clom if you don't
20/20/20/20
6OXO
600/400/400/200/100
PCS
0/4/4/4/till empty
No need for the other stuff IMO if you do feel the need go for a Natty test booster but PCS will help you with this already.

Have some Powerfull or on hand or just get some P-5-P and L-Dopa for any prolactin issues you might get with Tren.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
For anything Epistane, please see the FAQ link in my signature ;)

ProjectMayhem

ProjectMayhem

Banned
Awards
I was only doing Testanate 50 pre workout and I only did it for 5 days. It didn't give much of a boost so I dropped it.