Havoc/Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support Stack

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
lookin to run this. i'm guessing it would be smart to add some clomid to this? i don't know if i trust post cycle support enough alone during pct. so it's clomid or 6-bromo....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would definitely have a serm on hand for your pct.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would ids post cycle tabs be a more legal alternative?
You could use it in conjunction for your pct, but i'd still have a serm on hand just in case.

Have you designed your cycle yet?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
You could use it in conjunction for your pct, but i'd still have a serm on hand just in case.

Have you designed your cycle yet?
not yet. still debating. i really wanna try havoc but my libido has been shitty for the last few months and i have no idea why. ever since i got off clen over the summer

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not yet. still debating. i really wanna try havoc but my libido has been shitty for the last few months and i have no idea why. ever since i got off clen over the summer
Been on Havoc for 12 days now and libido is better. Not shure if it goes down after im done or not.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Try running some benadryl to clean your receptors.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what does benadryl do? are you talking about the stuff for allergies? im an rtard when comes to this stuff but am trying to learn.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
what does benadryl do? are you talking about the stuff for allergies? im an rtard when comes to this stuff but am trying to learn.
benedryl while you're on clen or other things of that nature keep your beta receptors from desensitizing or downgrading so the effects last longer. normally clen only works for most people for a couple of weeks but if you take benedryl(yes the allergy) medication it will allow you to stay on it longer. most people take ketofen which is a prescription anti histamine but benedryl seems to work the same

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
benedryl while you're on clen or other things of that nature keep your beta receptors from desensitizing or downgrading so the effects last longer. normally clen only works for most people for a couple of weeks but if you take benedryl(yes the allergy) medication it will allow you to stay on it longer. most people take ketofen which is a prescription anti histamine but benedryl seems to work the same
Thank you, I was on vacation for a few days.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Post cycle support

I would run low dosed Nova 20/20/10/10 then start Post Cycle Support in week2 of pct 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. through week 5 here is a good read that may help.

I am looking at starting my cycle TOMOROW. I have done a lot of research, and I feel good with my cycle, but I am concerned if AI PCT is suffucuent. I dont have access to true SERM so I need to be careful not to have any issues with gyno, etc. Would you let me know what you think? I also considered the pulse, but I get mixed info and I am not sure if this is a safer way, or a waste of time and resources. Also, this is first time PH cycle and I would rather play it safer than have issues later. (I realize there is always inherent possibility of issues)

>>
"Ok. I have ordered the following and will start a week pre-cycle then will be starting my first cycle. I have decided to just use the PCT and avoid using the 6)XO unless someone has good reason to go that route. I am going light here on first cycle, so I shouldnt need it, right?

Here is what I plan on.

Pre cycle
=========
1 week pre cycle using cycle support, liver longer 1/2 dose

Cycle (4 weeks)
=========
1 month cycle of HAVOC. I may adjust this, but will plan on day 1-2)10 then 20/wk2:30/wk3:30 (+maybe+ 40)/wk4:30

AI cycle support

NOW Taurine

Post cycle (4 weeks)
=========
Liver detox (plan on 1/2 recomended dose since I am getting feedback that

PCT has liver detox properties already - I dont want to overdo this, right?)

AI post cycle support

Taurine

Other suppliments I am planing on using:
============
Protein: muscle milk for post workouts ( 1 scoop) and ON for the rest of the time.

DHEA: I have weighed options and I will be using light dose or 50mg/dy. I will drop this on post cycle to avoid the possible estrogenic efects, though I havenet seen any in my time using it. Big cat says 80% estrogenic in his article so I will avoid post cycle.

Purple WRAATH maybe before workouts - not sure how this stuff will affect me yet.

PM: ZMA and melatonin at night to assist with sleep. I have ambien script as well if really needed.

NOW Relora for anti cortisol and NOW hoodia to assist with a modest cut

Ok. How does this look now. any feedback is appreciated as I will be starting when my shipment comes in in next 2 days. Any last second additions I will need to drop by G NC."

Thanks

original thread is my post from bb

preacherman

Awards
Hey, sorry to interupt but i'm fixin to run about 6wk cycle of havoc @ 30mgs a day. I have a stock pile of clomid, so that is taken care of, but will I need more than just the clomid? I mean I don't want any rebound crap happening to me.
p.s.- should I taper off the clomid or just stop cold turkey. thanks for reply

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would run low dosed Nova 20/20/10/10 then start Post Cycle Support in week2 of pct 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. through week 5 here is a good read that may help.

I am looking at starting my cycle TOMOROW. I have done a lot of research, and I feel good with my cycle, but I am concerned if AI PCT is suffucuent. I dont have access to true SERM so I need to be careful not to have any issues with gyno, etc. Would you let me know what you think? I also considered the pulse, but I get mixed info and I am not sure if this is a safer way, or a waste of time and resources. Also, this is first time PH cycle and I would rather play it safer than have issues later. (I realize there is always inherent possibility of issues)

>>
"Ok. I have ordered the following and will start a week pre-cycle then will be starting my first cycle. I have decided to just use the PCT and avoid using the 6)XO unless someone has good reason to go that route. I am going light here on first cycle, so I shouldnt need it, right?

Here is what I plan on.

Pre cycle
=========
1 week pre cycle using cycle support, liver longer 1/2 dose

Cycle (4 weeks)
=========
1 month cycle of HAVOC. I may adjust this, but will plan on day 1-2)10 then 20/wk2:30/wk3:30 (+maybe+ 40)/wk4:30

AI cycle support

NOW Taurine

Post cycle (4 weeks)
=========
Liver detox (plan on 1/2 recomended dose since I am getting feedback that

PCT has liver detox properties already - I dont want to overdo this, right?)

AI post cycle support

Taurine

Other suppliments I am planing on using:
============
Protein: muscle milk for post workouts ( 1 scoop) and ON for the rest of the time.

DHEA: I have weighed options and I will be using light dose or 50mg/dy. I will drop this on post cycle to avoid the possible estrogenic efects, though I havenet seen any in my time using it. Big cat says 80% estrogenic in his article so I will avoid post cycle.

Purple WRAATH maybe before workouts - not sure how this stuff will affect me yet.

PM: ZMA and melatonin at night to assist with sleep. I have ambien script as well if really needed.

NOW Relora for anti cortisol and NOW hoodia to assist with a modest cut

Ok. How does this look now. any feedback is appreciated as I will be starting when my shipment comes in in next 2 days. Any last second additions I will need to drop by G NC."

Thanks

original thread is my post from bb
Alot of people have done a Post Cycle Support pct for epi/havoc in fact Post Cycle Support was developed for epi pct by the sinner. I would feel better if you could run low dosed Nolva with the Post Cycle Support. If you cannot here is a link that may help.

www.otcpct.com

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, sorry to interupt but i'm fixin to run about 6wk cycle of havoc @ 30mgs a day. I have a stock pile of clomid, so that is taken care of, but will I need more than just the clomid? I mean I don't want any rebound crap happening to me.
p.s.- should I taper off the clomid or just stop cold turkey. thanks for reply

The clomid would be tapered down each week for 4 weeks. You can run Post Cycle Support weeks 2-5 at 2 caps a.m. and p.m. to help with estrogen control. Good luck bro.:)

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
FOr havoc should I low does nolva and do clomid and the later on do a testbooster and a AI? could you run an AI along side of just clomid?