1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Havoc/Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support Stack

lookin to run this. i'm guessing it would be smart to add some clomid to this? i don't know if i trust post cycle support enough alone during pct. so it's clomid or 6-bromo....

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I would definitely have a serm on hand for your pct.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.65%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    would ids post cycle tabs be a more legal alternative?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    would ids post cycle tabs be a more legal alternative?
    You could use it in conjunction for your pct, but i'd still have a serm on hand just in case.

Have you designed your cycle yet?

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.65%

You could use it in conjunction for your pct, but i'd still have a serm on hand just in case.

Have you designed your cycle yet?
    not yet. still debating. i really wanna try havoc but my libido has been ****ty for the last few months and i have no idea why. ever since i got off clen over the summer
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.4%

not yet. still debating. i really wanna try havoc but my libido has been ****ty for the last few months and i have no idea why. ever since i got off clen over the summer
    Been on Havoc for 12 days now and libido is better. Not shure if it goes down after im done or not.
  7. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.88%

Yes I would have either nolva or clomid.....your choice.
  8. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.88%

Try running some benadryl to clean your receptors.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.65%

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Try running some benadryl to clean your receptors.
    What's that gonna do? I ran it during my 3rd week and have been off clen for over 2 months
  10. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

I would run low dosed Nova 20/20/10/10 then start Post Cycle Support in week2 of pct 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. through week 5 here is a good read that may help.

http://www.otcpct.com
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.09%

what does benadryl do? are you talking about the stuff for allergies? im an rtard when comes to this stuff but am trying to learn.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.65%

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    what does benadryl do? are you talking about the stuff for allergies? im an rtard when comes to this stuff but am trying to learn.
    benedryl while you're on clen or other things of that nature keep your beta receptors from desensitizing or downgrading so the effects last longer. normally clen only works for most people for a couple of weeks but if you take benedryl(yes the allergy) medication it will allow you to stay on it longer. most people take ketofen which is a prescription anti histamine but benedryl seems to work the same
  13. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.88%

benedryl while you're on clen or other things of that nature keep your beta receptors from desensitizing or downgrading so the effects last longer. normally clen only works for most people for a couple of weeks but if you take benedryl(yes the allergy) medication it will allow you to stay on it longer. most people take ketofen which is a prescription anti histamine but benedryl seems to work the same
    Thank you, I was on vacation for a few days.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Post cycle support

[QUOTE=pembroke3355;1596615]I would run low dosed Nova 20/20/10/10 then start Post Cycle Support in week2 of pct 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. through week 5 here is a good read that may help.

I am looking at starting my cycle TOMOROW. I have done a lot of research, and I feel good with my cycle, but I am concerned if AI PCT is suffucuent. I dont have access to true SERM so I need to be careful not to have any issues with gyno, etc. Would you let me know what you think? I also considered the pulse, but I get mixed info and I am not sure if this is a safer way, or a waste of time and resources. Also, this is first time PH cycle and I would rather play it safer than have issues later. (I realize there is always inherent possibility of issues)

>>
    "Ok. I have ordered the following and will start a week pre-cycle then will be starting my first cycle. I have decided to just use the PCT and avoid using the 6)XO unless someone has good reason to go that route. I am going light here on first cycle, so I shouldnt need it, right?

Here is what I plan on.

Pre cycle
    =========
    1 week pre cycle using cycle support, liver longer 1/2 dose

Cycle (4 weeks)
    =========
    1 month cycle of HAVOC. I may adjust this, but will plan on day 1-2)10 then 20/wk2:30/wk3:30 (+maybe+ 40)/wk4:30

AI cycle support

NOW Taurine

Post cycle (4 weeks)
    =========
    Liver detox (plan on 1/2 recomended dose since I am getting feedback that

PCT has liver detox properties already - I dont want to overdo this, right?)

AI post cycle support

Taurine

Other suppliments I am planing on using:
    ============
    Protein: muscle milk for post workouts ( 1 scoop) and ON for the rest of the time.

DHEA: I have weighed options and I will be using light dose or 50mg/dy. I will drop this on post cycle to avoid the possible estrogenic efects, though I havenet seen any in my time using it. Big cat says 80% estrogenic in his article so I will avoid post cycle.

Purple WRAATH maybe before workouts - not sure how this stuff will affect me yet.

PM: ZMA and melatonin at night to assist with sleep. I have ambien script as well if really needed.

NOW Relora for anti cortisol and NOW hoodia to assist with a modest cut

Ok. How does this look now. any feedback is appreciated as I will be starting when my shipment comes in in next 2 days. Any last second additions I will need to drop by G NC."

Thanks

original thread is my post from bb
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.75%

Hey, sorry to interupt but i'm fixin to run about 6wk cycle of havoc @ 30mgs a day. I have a stock pile of clomid, so that is taken care of, but will I need more than just the clomid? I mean I don't want any rebound crap happening to me.
    p.s.- should I taper off the clomid or just stop cold turkey. thanks for reply
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

[QUOTE=jeffh3c;1657286]
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I would run low dosed Nova 20/20/10/10 then start Post Cycle Support in week2 of pct 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. through week 5 here is a good read that may help.

I am looking at starting my cycle TOMOROW. I have done a lot of research, and I feel good with my cycle, but I am concerned if AI PCT is suffucuent. I dont have access to true SERM so I need to be careful not to have any issues with gyno, etc. Would you let me know what you think? I also considered the pulse, but I get mixed info and I am not sure if this is a safer way, or a waste of time and resources. Also, this is first time PH cycle and I would rather play it safer than have issues later. (I realize there is always inherent possibility of issues)

>>
    "Ok. I have ordered the following and will start a week pre-cycle then will be starting my first cycle. I have decided to just use the PCT and avoid using the 6)XO unless someone has good reason to go that route. I am going light here on first cycle, so I shouldnt need it, right?

Here is what I plan on.

Pre cycle
    =========
    1 week pre cycle using cycle support, liver longer 1/2 dose

Cycle (4 weeks)
    =========
    1 month cycle of HAVOC. I may adjust this, but will plan on day 1-2)10 then 20/wk2:30/wk3:30 (+maybe+ 40)/wk4:30

AI cycle support

NOW Taurine

Post cycle (4 weeks)
    =========
    Liver detox (plan on 1/2 recomended dose since I am getting feedback that

PCT has liver detox properties already - I dont want to overdo this, right?)

AI post cycle support

Taurine

Other suppliments I am planing on using:
    ============
    Protein: muscle milk for post workouts ( 1 scoop) and ON for the rest of the time.

DHEA: I have weighed options and I will be using light dose or 50mg/dy. I will drop this on post cycle to avoid the possible estrogenic efects, though I havenet seen any in my time using it. Big cat says 80% estrogenic in his article so I will avoid post cycle.

Purple WRAATH maybe before workouts - not sure how this stuff will affect me yet.

PM: ZMA and melatonin at night to assist with sleep. I have ambien script as well if really needed.

NOW Relora for anti cortisol and NOW hoodia to assist with a modest cut

Ok. How does this look now. any feedback is appreciated as I will be starting when my shipment comes in in next 2 days. Any last second additions I will need to drop by G NC."

Thanks

original thread is my post from bb
    Alot of people have done a Post Cycle Support pct for epi/havoc in fact Post Cycle Support was developed for epi pct by the sinner. I would feel better if you could run low dosed Nolva with the Post Cycle Support. If you cannot here is a link that may help.

www.otcpct.com
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

Quote Originally Posted by preacherman View Post
    Hey, sorry to interupt but i'm fixin to run about 6wk cycle of havoc @ 30mgs a day. I have a stock pile of clomid, so that is taken care of, but will I need more than just the clomid? I mean I don't want any rebound crap happening to me.
    p.s.- should I taper off the clomid or just stop cold turkey. thanks for reply

The clomid would be tapered down each week for 4 weeks. You can run Post Cycle Support weeks 2-5 at 2 caps a.m. and p.m. to help with estrogen control. Good luck bro.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.01%

FOr havoc should I low does nolva and do clomid and the later on do a testbooster and a AI? could you run an AI along side of just clomid?
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.08%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post

http://www.otcpct.com
    great post...I personally dose like this:

Nolva
    20/20/20/20

PCS
    0/0/4/4/4/4

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 03:19 PM
  2. Havoc with Cycle Support and Post Cycle support is at the Planet!!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 01:59 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 02:46 AM
  4. Epistane/Cycle Support/POST Cycle Support Stack on sale
    By CROWLER in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 10:25 AM