PCT Training Regimine

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Am I looking in the wrong places, or is not much out there on training recommendations during PCT? ..maybe because it's a silly question?

So, if I am correct, typically on PH, you can/should increase training volume (more sets). Should this follow into PCT as well? Then return to "regular" volume when off PCT? ...just trying to maximize gains, etc.

current cycle/PCT:

h-drol: 50/75/75/100/100
propadrol: 60/90/120/120/120

PCT (torem): 120(90)/90/60/30

any advice is greatly appreciated!

HUEG

Awards
I'm just about to start my first cycle, so I can't tell you for sure, but from what I know from years of training plus what I've been reading..

You won't have the same capacity to lift when you're not on cycle, so you will start to lag behind a bit. However, I don't think you should scale back your routine, or you will start to lose strength/size. If you can continue to work at the same weight/volume, I don't see any reason you should lift less.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
I'm just about to start my first cycle, so I can't tell you for sure, but from what I know from years of training plus what I've been reading..

You won't have the same capacity to lift when you're not on cycle, so you will start to lag behind a bit. However, I don't think you should scale back your routine, or you will start to lose strength/size. If you can continue to work at the same weight/volume, I don't see any reason you should lift less.

Thanks for the advice. Makes sense. I changed to a 5 day split on cycle (chest/back/shoulders/arms/legs). just trying to figure out if maybe I would be better off simplifying & focusing on the "large movements" (squat/bench/military/deadlifts) like with a three day split. iono...thanx tho. I'll probably just feel it out. try to stick with what i've been doing.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Lift hard always.. you can still make gains off cycle. If you lighten up then you will be more likely to loose strength and the gains you did make

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Lift hard always.. you can still make gains off cycle. If you lighten up then you will be more likely to loose strength and the gains you did make

that's what i'm hoping for!:afro: Reason i picked Torem for PCT. hopefully I have no wasted time with 'suppressed' HPTA. Wonder if I should use anything else...

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I dont personaly like torm one bit... I prefer Tamoxifin any day...

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
I dont personaly like torm one bit... I prefer Tamoxifin any day...

hmm..i just read so many good reviews, I thought I'd give it a shot. you had better results during PCT with tamoxifen?

...so you got any magic secrets to change "keeping gains" into "increasing gains" for PCT? :) haha.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Keep lifting and keep eating. You can also take creatine if you arnt already. If you get "unmotivated" just push through it.

I have ran some big inj. cycles and kept my gains. So with a pro hormone cycle and good PCT you should be all good!

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Keep lifting and keep eating. You can also take creatine if you arnt already. If you get "unmotivated" just push through it.

I have ran some big inj. cycles and kept my gains. So with a pro hormone cycle and good PCT you should be all good!

wish i could get me some of that!!! =( I'm not cool and connected like everyone else on here. haha.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice. Makes sense. I changed to a 5 day split on cycle (chest/back/shoulders/arms/legs)

I would throw the legs in between back and shoulders, just to give the upper body a day to take a break before the 2 days off......(chest/back/LEGS/shoulders/arms).....but that's just my $.02.....