PCT for 10 week test E cycle

phluxX

Awards
Me and a buddy are about to do our first cycles. After some research I'm wondering if this would be good for us to follow. I'll be posting a log after I get started.

Week 1-10 500mgs Test E (250 monday, 250 thursday)
Week 1-10 .25mg ED Arimidex
Week 2-10 250IUs of hCG twice a week
Week 11-14 Nolvadex @ 40mg ED for the first 2 weeks, 20mg ED for the second 2. Maybe continue at 20mg for a week or two longer if need be.

What do you guys think?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Me and a buddy are about to do our first cycles. After some research I'm wondering if this would be good for us to follow. I'll be posting a log after I get started.

Week 1-10 500mgs Test E (250 monday, 250 thursday)
Week 1-10 .25mg ED Arimidex
Week 2-10 250IUs of hCG twice a week
Week 11-14 Nolvadex @ 40mg ED for the first 2 weeks, 20mg ED for the second 2. Maybe continue at 20mg for a week or two longer if need be.

What do you guys think?
i personally dont like the use of hCG on cycle, Unless the cycle is longer then 5-6months. . . . . i also think Adex is better EOD rather then ED.

PCT- i think clomid is much better, but if you have nolva, run it 20/20/20/20 and get aromasin and run it 10mg ED

and pct i think would be best 7 days after last shot

phluxX

Awards
I'm talking to my hookup right now and he says that he doesn't think the adex is necessary, but i should keep a little on hand.

I've heard nolva is superior to clomid, so why the clomid? The aromasin would be started as soon as nolva starts?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm talking to my hookup right now and he says that he doesn't think the adex is necessary, but i should keep a little on hand.

I've heard nolva is superior to clomid, so why the clomid? The aromasin would be started as soon as nolva starts?

ive used both nolva and clomid and i honestly gotta say nolva didnt work as well as clomid did. and yes aromasin start when nolva starts.

adex is nesecary because you going over your bodys physiological amount of test, there will be aromatization, and high estrogen will cause bloat and gyno, .5 mg EOD

phluxX

Awards
Apparently adex is hard to get right now. Says he can get me letro. What do you think about that?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Apparently adex is hard to get right now. Says he can get me letro. What do you think about that?
very potent but i would do 1mg E3D, but nolva and aromasin for PCT

although i think clomid aromasin is a much better choice

phluxX

Awards
After talking to the guy about what he can get me and taking into account what you've said...

Week 1-10 500mgs test E (250 twice a week)
Week 1-10 letro 1mg E3D
Week 2-11 250UIs of hCG x2 a week
Week 11-14 20mg nolva ED

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After talking to the guy about what he can get me and taking into account what you've said...

Week 1-10 500mgs test E (250 twice a week)
Week 1-10 letro 1mg E3D
Week 2-11 250UIs of hCG x2 a week
Week 11-14 20mg nolva ED
i dont think hCG is nessecary,

and i personally like AIs in my PCT but the only AI that works very well with nolva is AROMASIN

BigFroggie

BigFroggie

Awards
Test E's half life is 2-3 weeks, so you have to start Nolva on week 13 (and continue HCG until week 12).
I would do Nolva at 40 mg on the 1st week, 30 on the 2nd, 30 the third then 10 the fourth.
JB

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Test E's half life is 2-3 weeks, so you have to start Nolva on week 13 (and continue HCG until week 12).
I would do Nolva at 40 mg on the 1st week, 30 on the 2nd, 30 the third then 10 the fourth.
JB

i always hate seeing the use of hCG on cycle unless its a 5+ month cycle (in which case 2x every 6-8 weeks would be enough)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
JB
exactly i dont know why this crazyfool is recommending PCT 7 days after test shot all over the place....? Youll still have higher than normal levels of test PCT wont be as effective if you start at that time. wait 2 weeks after last shot.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
exactly i dont know why this crazyfool is recommending PCT 7 days after test shot all over the place....? Youll still have higher than normal levels of test PCT wont be as effective if you start at that time. wait 2 weeks after last shot.
ull be on hCG for that 1 if the weeks ur "supposed" to wait and one week when the drug is out of the system. then youll start clomid, after your 5 shots of hCG and youll run adex the whole 5-6week PCT, to prevent estradiol from keeping you shut down.

thats why i reccommend it that way.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
now look at it this way

test E 500mg per week 1-12

clearence weeks are week 13 and 14, and pct starts week 15? my math right?

youl be on hCG starting week 14 and continuing into week 15. after your last shot of hCG you start clomid 100/50/50/50 and ADEX ran through out the whole pct including during hCG to prevent the negative feed back loop that estradiol plays a role in. this will also help with the desensitation of the pituitary from the clomid, and the desensitation to the testis from the hCG which estrogen plays a huge role in.

am i outlining it in a way that you understand it? or is my thinking still confusing to you and i need to rewrite it a different way?

sometimes when i type i think to fast and either not get it all out on paper, or i dont make sense. so just let me know,

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
youl be on hCG starting week 14 and continuing into week 15. after your last shot of hCG you start clomid 100/50/50/50 and ADEX ran through out the whole pct including during hCG to prevent the negative feed back loop that estradiol plays a role in. this will also help with the desensitation of the pituitary from the clomid, and the desensitation to the testis from the hCG which estrogen plays a huge role in.am i outlining it in a way that you understand it? or is my thinking still confusing to you and i need to rewrite it a different way?

sometimes when i type i think to fast and either not get it all out on paper, or i dont make sense. so just let me know,
is it me or did that not make sense?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
very potent but i would do 1mg E3D, but nolva and aromasin for PCT

although i think clomid aromasin is a much better choice
Why don't people understand thatthe reason that you are using test is to HAVE aromatization. You NEED oestrogen to BUILD MUSCLE!!!!! This is why it's used with dryer compounds like tren etc..

Keep some adex or letro on hand in case something unexpected pops up. (Letro is a lot more powerfull.)

If you want to run test, that means you will have to get some bloating and water retention. If you don't want that, then use something else. I mean, it's like taking a beer with .5 alcohool and expect to have the same buzz as 5%.. This is nonsense buddy. Not only it's more expensive, but it's just useless.

Run some dry compounds that don't aromatize if you don't want to risk it. Gains will be smaller (of course) but it will be dry mass gains.

This is the way I see it.. Ask around if you want you'll see.

Good luck!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is it me or did that not make sense?
it probably didnt make sense lol

ADEX ran through out the whole pct including during hCG to prevent the negative feed back loop that estradiol plays a role in. this will also help with the desensitation of the pituitary from the clomid, and the desensitation to the testis from the hCG which estrogen plays a huge role

what i mean is estrogen sensitizes the testis and the pituitary. so when you take an AI that lowers estradiol concurrently it will prevent/minimize some of the desensitation you get

that better? in not very good with words

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why don't people understand thatthe reason that you are using test is to HAVE aromatization. You NEED oestrogen to BUILD MUSCLE!!!!! This is why it's used with dryer compounds like tren etc..

Keep some adex or letro on hand in case something unexpected pops up. (Letro is a lot more powerfull.)

If you want to run test, that means you will have to get some bloating and water retention. If you don't want that, then use something else. I mean, it's like taking a beer with .5 alcohool and expect to have the same buzz as 5%.. This is nonsense buddy. Not only it's more expensive, but it's just useless.

Run some dry compounds that don't aromatize if you don't want to risk it. Gains will be smaller (of course) but it will be dry mass gains.

This is the way I see it.. Ask around if you want you'll see.

Good luck!
your right estrogen is an anabolic, but you dont want it to get out of hand. which is the reason for not using an AI ED and taking it every soo often to prevent flare ups of gyno ect.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
your right estrogen is an anabolic, but you dont want it to get out of hand. which is the reason for not using an AI ED and taking it every soo often to prevent flare ups of gyno ect.
again, no reason to run an AI or SERM unless it becomes neccessary or you have a history of being prone.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what i mean is estrogen sensitizes the testis and the pituitary. so when you take an AI that lowers estradiol concurrently it will prevent/minimize some of the desensitation you get
maybe im dumb but i think you are contridicting yourself.... you say estro sensitizes the testes then if you lowered the estro you would be desensitizing the testes not minimizing the desensitation.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
maybe im dumb but i think you are contridicting yourself.... you say estro sensitizes the testes then if you lowered the estro you would be desensitizing the testes not minimizing the desensitation.
yea im writing it wrong pretty much what im saying estrogen plays a major role in desensitizing the bodys ability to produce LH and FSH so when you reduce estradiol the desensitation will occur less,

hCG can desensitze the bodys ability to Produce LH , this is prevented by the use of an AI

and then clomid which supposedly desensitizes the bodys ability of GnRH to increase LH pulses or something to that effect,

so estrogen if controlled wouldnt have that much of the seen effect with clomid or hCG

ok i think i wrote it right, but i did contradict myself in that above statement, im at school and trying to type **** fast.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I might be wrong, but letro at .5will reduce oestrogen atabout 80%...

I would say just use if needed.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yes but there is no point in doing so. It's like pulling your foot a little bit from the gas on your race car. You will still go, but slower.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes but there is no point in doing so. It's like pulling your foot a little bit from the gas on your race car. You will still go, but slower.
if water retention and/or gyno prone, or afraid of getting gyno period , or you hold a lot of water in your face, your most likely gunna wanna run it. AIs dont inhibit gains that much. unless used everyday