Awards
Just trying to get a few more opinions

Tren 3/6/6/9/9/6/6/3
mdrol 0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
don't bother tapering down on the tren. 60mg with tren should work with mdrol, but 90 will be better IMO, and isn't liver damaging (the tren). take it with peanut butter to aid absorption.

PCT for tren is clomid
PCT for mdrol is nolva

try (and this is a guess since i've never stacked these)
clomid : 50/50/25/25 (your tren dose is conservative and a good choice)
nolva : 40/20/20/20

i would not advise running tren for 8 weeks or mdrol for 4. thats both maximum cycle lengths, and you're doing a stack, which cuts down the maximum length you can run these. also, mdrol sides become pronounced between weeks 3 and 4, with most people realizing gains between days 10-14. i'd run the tren for 6 weeks, and the mdrol for the last two weeks. again, just my opinion. tren sides usually manifest at over 100mg, with 150mg being major sides. hope this helps.

Bwhit

Awards
don't bother tapering down on the tren. 60mg with tren should work with mdrol, but 90 will be better IMO, and isn't liver damaging (the tren). take it with peanut butter to aid absorption.

PCT for tren is clomid
PCT for mdrol is nolva

i would not advise running tren for 8 weeks or mdrol for 4. thats both maximum cycle lengths, and you're doing a stack, which cuts down the maximum length you can run these. also, mdrol sides become pronounced between weeks 3 and 4, with most people realizing gains on days 10-14. i'd run the tren for 6 weeks, and the mdrol for the last two weeks. again, just my opinion. tren sides usually manifest at over 100mg, with 150 being major sides. hope this helps.
Let me just say thanks for your post it does help alot.

4 weeks of clomid and nolva stacked would be it for the pct?

think i should stack the tren and mdrol for the last two weeks or cut out the tren and run mdrol by itself for 2 weeks?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
okay. you can run the tren for 6 weeks. at week four, add the mdrol. run it until the end of the 6 week mark, then start pct. pct is clomid and nolva (for what you're taking, though dosage i'm unsure of for mdrol - i've never taken it), but you've also got a host of other things happening.

clomid and mdrol will stop you from getting gyno (i.e. bi1ch tits). this will not restart your testosterone, restore your cholesterol from the single digits (which mdrol will do), or help with your liver issues (which both will cause). there's also AI's..

you might want to hold off on your cycle, since you also need to preload "cycle support", and have p5p on hand. l-dopa is also a nice thing to have - helps you sleep while on pct, which can be an issue.

pct is overblown, as it always will be. yes its excessive. yes its probably more than you need. but an extra 20 bucks in supps versus a 5k gyno removal surgery is a no brainer. i suggest you read everything you can in this forum before starting a cycle. just my opinion.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
if this is your first cycle, which i assume it is, go for the tren by itself. its never wise to stack for your first time - if something happens (bad side effect) like shedding, etc, you don't know whats causing it. tren should give you pretty sick gains in 6 weeks - 12 lean pounds is about average. and pct is more straight forward:

clomid : 75/50/50/25
reversitol : as directed

thats it for PCT with just tren.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

PCT for tren is clomid
PCT for mdrol is nolva

i would not advise running tren for 8 weeks or mdrol for 4. thats both maximum cycle lengths, and you're doing a stack, which cuts down the maximum length you can run these. also, mdrol sides become pronounced between weeks 3 and 4, with most people realizing gains between days 10-14. i'd run the tren for 6 weeks, and the mdrol for the last two weeks. again, just my opinion. tren sides usually manifest at over 100mg, with 150mg being major sides. hope this helps.

gotta disagree with PCT on 2 levels,

#1 mdrol PCT should be Clomid not nolva.
#2 40mg of nolva is too much, and 25 of clomid isnt potent enough

NEW PCT
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Aromasin 10/10/10/10
Adex .5/.5/.5/.5
6Bromo 60/60/60/60

obviously it will be EITHER aromasin or adex or 6bromo, not all 3

Cycle outline

week1 60mg tren
week2 90mg tren
week3 90mg tren
week4 60mg tren /10mg mdrol
week5 20mg mdrol
week6 20-30 mg mdrol.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay. you can run the tren for 6 weeks. at week four, add the mdrol. run it until the end of the 6 week mark, then start pct. pct is clomid and nolva (for what you're taking, though dosage i'm unsure of for mdrol - i've never taken it), but you've also got a host of other things happening.

clomid and mdrol will stop you from getting gyno (i.e. bi1ch tits). this will not restart your testosterone, restore your cholesterol from the single digits (which mdrol will do), or help with your liver issues (which both will cause). there's also AI's..

you might want to hold off on your cycle, since you also need to preload "cycle support", and have p5p on hand. l-dopa is also a nice thing to have - helps you sleep while on pct, which can be an issue.

pct is overblown, as it always will be. yes its excessive. yes its probably more than you need. but an extra 20 bucks in supps versus a 5k gyno removal surgery is a no brainer. i suggest you read everything you can in this forum before starting a cycle. just my opinion.

your way off over here bro with the thinking , its the oppisite, nolva will help with ***** tits.

clomid WILL help restart your T levels much better then nolva and much FASTER. the reduction in IGF1 is also less then nolva.

didnt mean to call you out, theres just a few things that needed attention. because it was false information

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if this is your first cycle, which i assume it is, go for the tren by itself. its never wise to stack for your first time - if something happens (bad side effect) like shedding, etc, you don't know whats causing it. tren should give you pretty sick gains in 6 weeks - 12 lean pounds is about average. and pct is more straight forward:

clomid : 75/50/50/25
reversitol : as directed

thats it for PCT with just tren.
that can be fine for his whole cycle,

but clomid at 100/50/50/50
and Reversitol 3/2/2/1

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and just to everyone reading, theres no synergy reported in stacking these 2 compounds.

Bwhit

Awards
i did an 8 week cycle of tren. and kept about 8lbs. no sides. pct was Estro Xtreme, Tribulus, and Milk thistle.

i hear the otc nolva, clomid can be bs. Since this is going to be my second cycle, how would i go about getting nolva and clomid?

and i swear im reading i've been on google all day now.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
okay. you obviously know more here - tren was my only cycle to date. are you sure a clomid / nolva stack wouldn't be better?

EDIT : already answered ;)

Bwhit

Awards
i did an 8 week cycle of tren. and kept about 8lbs. no sides. pct was Estro Xtreme, Tribulus, and Milk thistle.

i hear the otc nolva, clomid can be bs. Since this is going to be my second cycle, how would i go about getting nolva and clomid?

bump

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

OTC nolva?

Clomid can be bs?

you need reputable sources which i cannot help you find, thats something google can help you with.

you need to work you google skills my friend.

Bwhit

Awards
OTC nolva?

Clomid can be bs?

you need reputable sources which i cannot help you find, thats something google can help you with.

you need to work you google skills my friend.
lol i think your right. i just remeber reading that the generic stuff wasnt as good. and that it was harder to get Nolva and Clomid because it needed to be perscribed. but they have stuff that sounds like it but isnt the real deal. this is why i hate using the internet for research lol

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol i think your right. i just remeber reading that the generic stuff wasnt as good. and that it was harder to get Nolva and Clomid because it needed to be perscribed. but they have stuff that sounds like it but isnt the real deal. this is why i hate using the internet for research lol

research chemicals

you need to search that, with what your looking for

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont want injectables, im looking for oral.

is there any otc pct options that would work the same?

research chemicals are not for injecting

and there are OTC PCTs that work but not as good/fast as the serms,

i caan put together an extensive OTC PCT but it will end up costing way more then research chemicals.

but hey if you want to go OTC which maybe you shouldnt bc of your cycle and how harsh it is, then ill help you put together the best options.