Hemogen-B52 Cycle/Hemobolin-250 Cycle

maze6909

maze6909

Awards
Hemogen-B52

4-chloro-dehydro-methyl-androst-diol
- 2a 17a dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a androstan-3-1

Going to run a 30 day cycle of either Hemobolin-250 or Hemogen-B52 is a Halodrol/Superdrol Combo and Hemobolin 250 is a Superdrol, Halodrol & Hemaguno Clone has anybody ran a cycle of either one of these compounds If so what were your gains . Sides Etc Definatley going to need a liver support for this one What should i use for my pct Example of how i should run a cycle of this ph . On a side note ill be taking Superpump 250 as a preworkout and Sizeon Creatine on a clean bulk diet any other Helpful info would be greatly appretiated

Hemobolin-250
2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol
2a, 17a-Dimethyl-17b-Hydroxy-5a-Androstan-3-One
4-Chloro-Dehydro-Methyl-Androst-Diol
Tribulus Terrestris (45% Steroidal Saponins, 5% Protodiocin)

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
If it was me, I wouldn't run liver support. I would just buy a new liver and have it in a cooler. Then, whenever you need it, you can just replace it. My guess is 3 weeks. ANyways, I don't know wabout this man. I ran sustonol like a year and a half ago. It helped me pack on the muscle, but it sucked. High BP, TERRIBLE hair loss, I just felt like **** all day. It sucked. Then I got too sick to even keep working out and lost almost all that I had gained. It's not the exact same stuff. But it's similar. It was SD, PP, and Halodrol combined. But I don't recommend these types of AAS to anyone. It's just too much. THere's way more out there that will work great and not mess you up so bad. I'm only here to help bud. I know I'm kinda bursting your bubble. Cause I'm sure you were excited about taking this. If you have any questions about my experience though just post them here and I'll answer. I'll also give you any suggestions you might want. I can give you the recipe for a great PP SD stack if you want.

maze6909

maze6909

Awards
Thanks for the info and i was pretty stoked about taking it i was going to go all out on this cycle and take some of the stonger compounds out there ,any other advice on some other good ph out there I might still run a cycle of either one of the two.

I'll also give you any suggestions you might want. I can give you the recipe for a great PP SD stack if you want.[/QUOTE]
Ive heard alot of good things about phera flex and superdrol if you sent me the recipe id realy appreciate it Thanks

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
What I did was a 5 week stack.

1: 20 mg PP
2: 30 mg PP
3: 20 mg SD; 10 mg PP
4: 30 mg SD
5: 30 mg SD

It might read weird, but I felt great the whole time and put on about 14 lbs. Kept about 10. Leaned out a little. I loved it. Gotta stay off PHs for a while after. But it worked out well.

maze6909

maze6909

Awards
Did you use a superdrol clone what was your pct i know sd is one of the stronger methyls out there , but what about Hemogen-B52 if i decided to run that what should i use for pct im also going to be taking Superpump 250,Size on creatine,plasmajet,and novedex xt(as part of pct)

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
By the way, I mixed week three up. It's actually 10 mg PP 20 mg SD. I'm sure it will work either way, I'm just telling you what I did that gave me great results. During PCT I used tamoxifen, novedex XT, retain2, and continued my other support supps. I would recommend the same PCT for pretty much anything though. Oh, and I used Activate also. Not necessary but I liked it. Gives me some crazy dreams though. Could you tell me how much of each compound is in that hemogen B52 compound you're talking about?

maze6909

maze6909

Awards
Doesnt say how much of each compound is in each pill but it a 52 mg tablet HAS ANY BODY OUT THERE TRIED EITHER ONE OF THEM
(Hemogen-B52 or Hemobolin-250) and what were your results sides and your pct

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
By the way, I just looked at my old logs, as my numbers seemed off on my dosages on that SD/PP log. Let me fix it.

1: 10 mg PP
2: 20 mg PP
3: 10 mg PP/10 mg SD
4: 20 mg SD
5: 20 mg SD

roman0311

Awards
would it be good to take hemogen b52 and hemobolin 250 at the same time.....what comes first in the cycle, or like i said can one take it together ?

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
I have taken both Hemogen and Hemobolin but not at the same time. All you would really be doing is doubling the dosage, they are both basically the same product. This was my first try at legal gear and my results were good. It shut me down good though, make sure you do a proper pct.