PCT supplements making it hard to sleep at night

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i had wrote a previous thread about not being able to sleep with nolvadex. i switched to taking it in the afternoon and i no longer have trouble sleeping. well two days ago was week two of my pct and i started 6-oxo. now i noticed after about 4 hours after taking it i wake up in the middle of the night and cant fall back to sleep. i know your suppose to take it before you go to bed but would it hurt to take it earlier? has anyone else had this problem? what i dont understand is ive dosed both nolva and 6-oxo in the past and didnt have this problem last cycle. im dosing 600/400/200/100. please help/constructive criticism..

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would take it earlier in the day. Sleep is too precious to miss out on. Look up the half life of 6-OXO.

By the way, I also had problems sleeping during PCT when I dosed my Nolva too close to bed time.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
hmm...interesting. try dosing it 5-6 hours before sleep. you might wanna also supplement with ZMA if ur still having trouble.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
zma keeps me up as well. i cant take it. ive been taking melatonin before bed and ill still wake up in the middle of hte night if i take the 6-oxo or nolva before i go to bed. its weird. i tried taking nolva and 6-oxo around 5 and i finally slept great. are they any effects/disadvantages to taking it earlier instead of before bed?

landfill

Awards
Nolva has a half life of about 5 days,so it's not going to make any difference what time of day you take it.As for 6 oxo,i dont know.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nolva has a half life of about 5 days,so it's not going to make any difference what time of day you take it.As for 6 oxo,i dont know.
I agree and I never had that problem but we all react differently.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i have a new problem. ive noticed that 6-oxo is increasing my blood pressure. i can feel it. even taking it at 3pm i still have trouble sleeping at night. even taking melatonin or sleeping pills, its still hard to relax and fall asleep. i dont want to get dependent on sleeping pill either. i need an AI for PCT and i think i want to avoid 6-oxo with the next pct. any suggestions? thanks everyone

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a new problem. ive noticed that 6-oxo is increasing my blood pressure. i can feel it. even taking it at 3pm i still have trouble sleeping at night. even taking melatonin or sleeping pills, its still hard to relax and fall asleep. i dont want to get dependent on sleeping pill either. i need an AI for PCT and i think i want to avoid 6-oxo with the next pct. any suggestions? thanks everyone
Have you used Post Cycle Support it will help reduce estrogen and boost test. Sorry to hear about the 6 oxo thing.:)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you used Post Cycle Support it will help reduce estrogen and boost test. Sorry to hear about the 6 oxo thing.:)

Give PCS a shot, 6oxo isnt reducing estradiol only increasing test and DHT, especially at 600mg.

also you may want to look into gaba, 3g prebed with ZMA and 3mg melatonin

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Give PCS a shot, 6oxo isnt reducing estradiol only increasing test and DHT, especially at 600mg.

also you may want to look into gaba, 3g prebed with ZMA and 3mg melatonin

Ahhhhhh the gaba rush:drunk: