6-oxo

thedarkest1

Awards
Has anybody any experience with 6-oxo actually raising blood pressure, used independently.

[Mods - sorry if in wrong category - I was going to post in Supplements - however I know 6-oxo being touch and go as a supplement, with the description on wikipedia clearly stating that it falls outside of that category]

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
yes, ive noticed it. when it starts to kick in at night it wakes me up and i cant go back to sleep.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody any experience with 6-oxo actually raising blood pressure, used independently.

[Mods - sorry if in wrong category - I was going to post in Supplements - however I know 6-oxo being touch and go as a supplement, with the description on wikipedia clearly stating that it falls outside of that category]

Make sure you are taking proper blood pressure support supps(hawthorne berry) as well. It may help...Do you normally have a problem with blood pressure?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are you dosing?

thedarkest1

Awards
Thanks for the support guys - the information is for my training buddy. He has a genetic hereditory high blood pressure condition.

He wanted to take a PH, but I advised him it was a definate NO! Someone else suggested 6-oxo and tribulus as a natural but effective stack.

With 6-oxo being a potent AI, which is going to rapidly raise test levels - would this have similat BP effects as a PH?

Thanks for you advice.