- 10-07-2008, 08:38 AM
Has anybody any experience with 6-oxo actually raising blood pressure, used independently.
[Mods - sorry if in wrong category - I was going to post in Supplements - however I know 6-oxo being touch and go as a supplement, with the description on wikipedia clearly stating that it falls outside of that category]
- 10-08-2008, 09:35 AM
10-08-2008, 04:15 PM
10-08-2008, 04:17 PM
How are you dosing?
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
10-09-2008, 06:18 AM
Thanks for the support guys - the information is for my training buddy. He has a genetic hereditory high blood pressure condition.
He wanted to take a PH, but I advised him it was a definate NO! Someone else suggested 6-oxo and tribulus as a natural but effective stack.
With 6-oxo being a potent AI, which is going to rapidly raise test levels - would this have similat BP effects as a PH?
Thanks for you advice.
04-02-2009, 02:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By sage in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 11Last Post: 01-22-2006, 01:08 AM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2002, 09:32 PM
- By TMack40 in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 12-03-2002, 02:43 PM
- By pogue in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2002, 05:48 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-02-2002, 03:54 PM