Awards
  • Established
hey guys. i am 245, 7-8%BF, 6'5
epi/test and a PP/SD cycle in past both 4 weekers

pct was

Week 1: Nolva 60/ DHEA 300/ Arimidex .25/ Lean xtreme
Week 2: Nolva 40/ DHEA 200/ Arimidex .25/ Lean Xtreme
Week 3: Nolva 20/ DHEA 100/ Arimidex .5/ Lean xtreme
Week 4: Nolva 20/ Arimidex .25/ Lean Xtreme/... start powerfull, poseidon, activate xtreme....

still took a long time to get back to normal. Now looking at 6 weeker with prop/ epi coming up in 4 weeks. any suggestions to really get this better, add HCG in week 5 and 6? anything at all just give er...

oh ... as a note clomid, nolva, and arimidex available ... no letro/toremifene/etc available

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
For Epi/Prop I would go with a pct of Nolva 20/20/10/10 and Post Cycle Support weeks 2-5 of pct 2 caps both a.m. and p.m. this will help reduce estrogen and is a test booster to get you up to speed quicker. Best of luck on the cycle bro.

This is for epi/propadrol that is what I believe you are taking if it is test p forget this pct.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For Epi/Prop I would go with a pct of Nolva 20/20/10/10 and Post Cycle Support weeks 2-5 of pct 2 caps both a.m. and p.m. this will help reduce estrogen and is a test booster to get you up to speed quicker. Best of luck on the cycle bro.

This is for epi/propadrol that is what I believe you are taking if it is test p forget this pct.
agreed,

also to the OP nolva at 60mg is WAY TOO much