Tamox cit after Epi Pulse - couple questions

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

In addition to Tamox, I will be using vitamin E, potassium, fenugreek, silymarin (milk thistle extract), saw palmetto, hawthorn berry, fish oil, creatine, and forskolin 20% 1 gram/day.

I was told 20/20/10/10 should suffice for the PCT, and I was originally considering "having it on hand"...however, since I am going fairly high on my pulse (10-20-30/30-30-40/40-40-50/50-50-50) I am just gonna go ahead and use my serm immediately post-cycle rather than playing it risky and waiting for sides to show up.

Since 20/20/10/10 was recommended, and I have the citrate of which apparently 15mg=10mg nolva, should I do 30/30/15/15?
<----main question

All opinions welcome. Thanks all.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
bump, trying to get a quick answer, thanks. :type:

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

In addition to Tamox, I will be using vitamin E, potassium, fenugreek, silymarin (milk thistle extract), saw palmetto, hawthorn berry, fish oil, creatine, and forskolin 20% 1 gram/day.

I was told 20/20/10/10 should suffice for the PCT, and I was originally considering "having it on hand"...however, since I am going fairly high on my pulse (10-20-30/30-30-40/40-40-50/50-50-50) I am just gonna go ahead and use my serm immediately post-cycle rather than playing it risky and waiting for sides to show up.

Since 20/20/10/10 was recommended, and I have the citrate of which apparently 15mg=10mg nolva, should I do 30/30/15/15?
<----main question

All opinions welcome. Thanks all.

Interesting....15mgs. = 10 mgs. ...Huh
How is this?

This is a tough question bro. This is probably going to come down to user discretion.

I guess if it is truly underdosed and you know for a fact then maybe you should...but then again you are running a pulse though....Hmmm

I ran a Havoc pulse and had no suppression at all(of course I have never really had any trouble with it...Knock on wood:toofunny:)

My last dosage was 60 mgs.(Havoc)

I am interested in knowing about the proposed underdosing of your citrate though...Where did this come about?

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
I've seen it several places.

Here are some seemingly reliable sources. Of course, it seems like a lot of people like you order the citrate and dose at a certain dose without adjusting and don't seem to have problems.

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) drug description - FDA approved labeling for prescription drugs and medications at RxList

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/87641-liquid-nolvadex-conversion.html

liquid nova question, [Forum Archive]

The second one, above, states that some companies have "already done the conversion," so it seems like a good idea for me to email my company and ask...

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I've seen it several places.

Here are some seemingly reliable sources. Of course, it seems like a lot of people like you order the citrate and dose at a certain dose without adjusting and don't seem to have problems.

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) drug description - FDA approved labeling for prescription drugs and medications at RxList

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/87641-liquid-nolvadex-conversion.html

liquid nova question, [Forum Archive]

The second one, above, states that some companies have "already done the conversion," so it seems like a good idea for me to email my company and ask...
This will get you banned.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
This will get you banned.
I posted a link to this board, a "drug description" site, and a link to another forum...did you visit the links, or did you think I posted sources?

Is there a policy against linking to other forums, offsite drug info, or did this dude just not visit the links?

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
He saw that I posted "Seemingly reliable sources" and figured that it was a research chemical source I was talking about.

I was using this as my working definition of "source"...

One, such as a person or document, that supplies information: A reporter is only as reliable as his or her sources.
Hopefully, before banning a member, someone would at least click the links.

Ah, sigh, this English language.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
I do not think Nolva is needed for a pulse cycle it is good to have on hand. Run Post Cycle Support on your off days and you should be good.
I've been wondering about having it on hand. How do I know when I need it, specifically, if I am using it as a go-to and not immediate PCT?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been wondering about having it on hand. How do I know when I need it, specifically, if I am using it as a go-to and not immediate PCT?
I would have it on hand simply in case of a gyno flare up it should not happen on a Epi pulse but everyone reacts differently

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
I posted a link to this board, a "drug description" site, and a link to another forum...did you visit the links, or did you think I posted sources?

Is there a policy against linking to other forums, offsite drug info, or did this dude just not visit the links?
My apologies. I thought the first one was a source site, not a drug description. But we know what Nolva is.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
My apologies. I thought the first one was a source site, not a drug description. But we know what Nolva is.
Yeah I figured out it was an honest mistake. The reason I posted it was because another guy asked where I got the info for the 15.2=10 tamox cit conversion. All's well that ends well. :chick:

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I figured out it was an honest mistake. The reason I posted it was because another guy asked where I got the info for the 15.2=10 tamox cit conversion. All's well that ends well. :chick:

My fault conwict...That was me Dg806....I hadn't heard that before and was just wondering how he came about that info.

Thanks Bro

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
All better now

:run:

This info is important because it backs up a post I had entered for a proposed M-drol cycle PCT(relating to Nolva dosage). My comment was that some serms are underdosed so therefore running higher dosages(in some cases;depending on the PH run) could/would be beneficial in optimum shutdown prevention:clap2:

Example:

30,20,10,10=40,30,20,10

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Any research chem you get as far as I know is tamox citrate. So adjust your dosage accordingly.
Sorry for the mistake guys!

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Any research chem you get as far as I know is tamox citrate. So adjust your dosage accordingly.
Sorry for the mistake guys!

Its all good my friend:thumbsup:

:dance:

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
as far as tamox citrate goes, does it help reduce existing gyno. still have some from puberty and i just came off my cycle of 1-Andro, 4-Ad and DecaVol from AMS, and i am starting to floare up a little.

I'm taking Toremifene @60mg at 7AM and another 30Mg at noon-ish. It's not the best for gyno, i know, so do you think tamox citrate would be a good investment?? And how would i work that in to my current PCT?

Heres where I'm at:

7AM - 60mg Toremifene
12PM - 30Mg Toremifene
10PM - 4 Capsules of Arom-X (AMS) (Duration of PCT)
3 Capsules of 6 - OXO (1 week remaining)
2 Caps of Stoked! (1 week remaining)

Sorry for the hijack, just a little stressed out.

Thanks guys

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Nice avatar, conwict!!

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
Existing gyno can't be "treated" very successfully, but I have read some things about epistane working for it. So you may want to research that. If you actually have full-blown gyno surgery is your only real option.

Of course, sensitivity and mild puffiness/itchiness are not real gynecomastia. You'd be best off going to a doctor.

I don't know much about the cycle you ran, either.

Thanks Wayne :)