xtreme tren cycle + pct

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
im about to start a cycle of tren xtreme at 6-8 weeks. i picked up some reversitol, cycle support, novedex, and 11oxo for pct and post cycle use and have some powerfull and prime for use afterwards if necessary. was wondering in what order to dose the 11 and the reversitol.
while this may not seem to be enough, i was on a cycle of tren xtreme a few months back and my body seemed perfectly fine afterwards , all i had to use for pct was a bottle of 6oxo. I know that most of these things are not necessary but i have some extra cash and supplements lying around so i figured why not. the powerfull seems good in theory as its supposed to dramatically decrease prolactin.

as for my stats im 21, 6'2 and 185 lbs (down from 195/200 in a fairly unsuccessful cut). while im sure people will assume i dont know what the hell im doing ive been lifting extensively for 7 years and in the past couple i have tried almost every type of supplement (with the exception of strong prohormones/prosteroids - the strongest of these was the last cycle of tren) and my nutrition and lifting routine is pretty solid i think. My body is usually pretty unresponsive to supplements but i noticed some strenght gains from tren the first time and decided to give it another go. If anyone has some advice for me it would be appreciated.

I was planning on going from xtreme tren (w/ pwerful and cycle support) to 11 oxo and reversitol, followed by the novedex and prime.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the novedex is real Nolva and not Novedex Xt then your pct can look like this

Nolva 20/20/10/10 weeks 1-4

Post Cycle Support week 2-5 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

If you do not have real Nolva

Run this

Resversitol weeks 1-4 recommened doses

Post Cycle Support weeks 3-6 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

Here is a link that may help.

OTC PCT

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wouldnmt use 11oxo in PCT unless its and extremely low dose, it causes supression at high doses.... hyou can bridge to 11 oxo and run it at 6 caps then do PCT

You already have reversitol that would be good (you can run it with nolva or clomid) if you cant get those SERMs then look at what Pem wrote. and i agree

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
okay cool il just go from reversitol to pcs then, il take out the 11 and go for lean xtreme instead. thanks for help

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
i know this is a little old but i had problems with my delivery. just started the cycle 2 days ago but have been reading more and im a bit worried as with 2 bottles, i had this worked out for 7 weeks +pct (6 weeks).

week 1- xtreme tren - 90mg/day
week2-6 - xtren - 120 mg/day
week 7 - xt - 90mg/day (day1-5)

+ pcts of
reversitol - week1-4
lean xtreme - week 3-5
post cycle support - week 3-6

(im also using cycle support and powerfull alongside the cycle)

from what ive read people claim that anything over 6 weeks leads to bad sides, is this true, and if so would i just be better off cutting out one week. also am i dosing 120mg for too long? i had planned to just finish the bottle but im not dumb enough to sacrifice my body for 10 bucks, i can just store/toss the leftovers if necessary. any advice would be helpful.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
depending on who you ask, tren is mild.........as with most, dosages, sides and shutdown vary from user.

120 could be too high, pay attention to your body..

I wouldnt use nolva with a progestin. I would use clomid if i were to serm.

Many good claims on Reversitol,..... PCS is good also....... LX is good too.......all sound products from what i can see. same with cycle support and pfull.......... you know how to pick them. How will you dose pct?

why would you usd PFull along side tren?l-dopa- to help with prolactin? if so i would presume you know about the nolva-progestin issues then.

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
my question was actually more related to the dosing side, i think my pct should do the trick as the last cycle i ran of tren all i had to use was a bottle of 6oxo and i was fine. I was running it at 90mg/day throughout the cycle (for the most part) and barely noticed any sides (just some acne and hair growth on arms and shoulders). For this reason i thought that i could handle the 120mg/day dose but im not sure i should run it for a full 7 weeks if i do. i suppose i could just run it and see if any problems arise but id like to never have those problems to begin with. any advice on the dose/length situation would be appreciated. (i know this no longer falls under the pct category but seeing as how the thread is already up...)

oh and thats exactly what the pfull is for. im not certain of the issues you're referring to, i just remember reading that tren increases prolactin where as a major claim of pfull is to decrease it. i figured they would go nicely together. Plus in my experience the pfull tends to help in the same areas tren seems to harm (sleep, acne, erections). I was actually surprised that i havent seen any logs with other people using pfull with tren. In my opinion it can only help.

pct dose is as follows-

- reversitol - (am and pm dose) - w1=3cap/day, w2=2cap/day, w3=2cap/day, w4=1cap/day

- lx- w3-5= 4cap/day (every 4 hours)

- pcs - w3-6 = 4cap/day (am and pm dose)

This was the dosing schedule i compiled from the link above and the bottle. Does this seem right? im not sure if it is necessary to taper the dose on the LX and PCS.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my question was actually more related to the dosing side, i think my pct should do the trick as the last cycle i ran of tren all i had to use was a bottle of 6oxo and i was fine. I was running it at 90mg/day throughout the cycle (for the most part) and barely noticed any sides (just some acne and hair growth on arms and shoulders). For this reason i thought that i could handle the 120mg/day dose but im not sure i should run it for a full 7 weeks if i do. i suppose i could just run it and see if any problems arise but id like to never have those problems to begin with. any advice on the dose/length situation would be appreciated. (i know this no longer falls under the pct category but seeing as how the thread is already up...)

oh and thats exactly what the pfull is for. im not certain of the issues you're referring to, i just remember reading that tren increases prolactin where as a major claim of pfull is to decrease it. i figured they would go nicely together. Plus in my experience the pfull tends to help in the same areas tren seems to harm (sleep, acne, erections). I was actually surprised that i havent seen any logs with other people using pfull with tren. In my opinion it can only help.

pct dose is as follows-

- reversitol - (am and pm dose) - w1=3cap/day, w2=2cap/day, w3=2cap/day, w4=1cap/day

- lx- w3-5= 4cap/day (every 4 hours)

- pcs - w3-6 = 4cap/day (am and pm dose)

This was the dosing schedule i compiled from the link above and the bottle. Does this seem right? im not sure if it is necessary to taper the dose on the LX and PCS.

you just need to taper the Reversitol all else looks good.

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
ok cool i wasnt quite sure about the tren dose but i guess il just go with it then. thanks alot for all the help