can't sleep at night while taking nolva

1. Question can't sleep at night while taking nolva

i cant sleep at all at night while taking nolvadex. im dosing 20 mg and its keeping me up at night. i can't fall asleep without having to take sleeping pills. is this normal? has anyone else had his problem? would it be so bad if i took it in the morning/afternoon? and remind me again why your suppose to take it before you go to bed. thanks.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    i cant sleep at all at night while taking nolvadex. im dosing 20 mg and its keeping me up at night. i can't fall asleep without having to take sleeping pills. is this normal? has anyone else had his problem? would it be so bad if i took it in the morning/afternoon? and remind me again why your suppose to take it before you go to bed. thanks.
    I will be the first to say...thats a first. Can't say that ever happened to me. Take it earlier then...no big deal. I have dosed it late afternoon MANY times.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

3. Funny thing is I just went through the same thing. I was dosing at night as well and have many sleepless nights. Once I stopped taking the nolva, my sleep was back on track within a few days.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT supplements making it hard to sleep at night
    By ryaroberts in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 05:46 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 11:54 AM
  3. Night Terrors/Violence in sleep
    By theshocker21 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-23-2006, 12:19 PM