Tender Nipples!

mm884

Awards
Im on week three of a Spawn cycle which is a combo of epi + trenabol ( which isn't suppose to convert to estrogen), and last night i noticed my nipples were a bit tender. I did work my back yesterday i was thinking that my nipples could be sore because of the pad that your chest rests against during rows. Any how, i have liquid Nolva on hand, so how should i go about this? I am going to wait till tomorrow to see if the tenderness goes away. Thanks!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your most likely out of luck, because its a mix of epi and tren (on of which has progestin sides, for most people) id hop on some chaste berry Ldopa and P5P , that should take car of it if its prolactin, if not try getting some 6-bromo to lower estrogen,

estrogen is what causes these problems, the nolva will help but only in binding to the site and not allowing any more to get there, it wont actually lower your estrogen enough for theproblem to go away...

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Trenabol has progestin issues as Crazy said.

mm884

Awards
Thanks for the info guys. I started dosing at 10 mg a day but i think that is not enough so im going to do 25mg for 3-4 days and see if the tenderness subsides. Under one nipple i do have a small lump but its not a ball like i've heard happens so i'm not sure. I have one week left of spawn, so i was thinking about stopping it now and starting straight into pct. Does that sound right? And should i be taking my Post Cycle Support along with Nolva or just nolva?

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Forget the p5p and ldopa and get yourself some cabergoline. Its safe at low dosages and proven to work. If at all possible, don't go the way of liquid chems either, go for the pill form.

mm884

Awards
The 25 mg of nolva has seemed to helped so would it be ok to wait it out a couple of days and see if the nolva does the job? Also what about jumping straight into my pct?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Forget the p5p and ldopa and get yourself some cabergoline. Its safe at low dosages and proven to work. If at all possible, don't go the way of liquid chems either, go for the pill form.
it is proven to work, those would work well, and caber is pretty damn expensive

mm884

Awards
I understand that but still should i stop the cycle and go straight into my pct with nolva at 40/40/20/20?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
p5p did squat for me as did ldopa. Cab helped in two weeks. My proof is what works for me.

different things work for different people, but with high prolactin comes high estrogen, so you need to control both.

dopamine atangonist will work in the same effect Caber would with lowering prolactin levels. (but not through the same mechanism, and may work different for everyone) i have a list of ingredients that can/will lower prolactin, the problem is finding them in bulk and capping them, this problem isnt really that common in a lot of people

mm884

Awards
So getting off of the spawn and starting pct would be a wise decision in order to restore natural test levels?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
How much longer was your cycle going to be?

mm884

Awards
It was going to end on saturday. I just started dosing nolva at 40 mg and started on Post Cycle Support. I am seeing a doctor today just to be sure about it. I think it is going down and i think a lot is in my head but i just want to be safe.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if ur nips are puffy high estrogen is likely the cause, then use an AI like 6bromo, also look into Ldopa P5P and chaste berry,

your nips leaking?

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
different things work for different people, but with high prolactin comes high estrogen, so you need to control both.

dopamine atangonist will work in the same effect Caber would with lowering prolactin levels. (but not through the same mechanism, and may work different for everyone) i have a list of ingredients that can/will lower prolactin, the problem is finding them in bulk and capping them, this problem isnt really that common in a lot of people
I agree. A two pronged approach is much better than one. There's nothing wrong with using some nolva and cab for puffy nips. You're correct in that not many people have this problem, and it makes it that much tougher to treat since there's not much out there in terms of information.

However, I'm still convinced that cab should be used simply because like any pharma drug, it works better than OTC remedies.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree. A two pronged approach is much better than one. There's nothing wrong with using some nolva and cab for puffy nips. You're correct in that not many people have this problem, and it makes it that much tougher to treat since there's not much out there in terms of information.

However, I'm still convinced that cab should be used simply because like any pharma drug, it works better than OTC remedies.

right but things used in folklore medicine, has started to be recognized as possible treatments for certain things, finisteride VS Saw palmetto is a prime example.

nolva for puffy nips isnt how i would address it, an AI is how i would, once gyno is formed nolva wont make it better.

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
Where are you getting your information from? :toofunny:

So what exactly is the purpose of Nolva in your opinion?
I agree, Reverend, nolva and letro together have been know to reduce gyno

:goodpost:

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established

Yup. Hell, I've zapped gyno in the past with 2-3 weeks of Nolva alone at 20mg daily. Not that research crap, the real deal pills.

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
Yup. Hell, I've zapped gyno in the past with 2-3 weeks of Nolva alone at 20mg daily. Not that research crap, the real deal pills.
you're lucky to be able to find those...research chems arent all that bad though. researach torem is helping my boys/nips right now as PCT - can't say i have any complaints

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
you're lucky to be able to find those...research chems arent all that bad though. researach torem is helping my boys/nips right now as PCT - can't say i have any complaints
Research chems are 50-50. Sometimes they're good and sometimes they're about as effective as water.

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
Research chems are 50-50. Sometimes they're good and sometimes they're about as effective as water.
I don't doubt it. It was a major concern when I made the purchase, however, I guess I got lucky this time.:cool:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where are you getting your information from? :toofunny:

So what exactly is the purpose of Nolva in your opinion?
honestly its better used BEFORE gyno starts,

you know that gyno is formed from excess estrogen.... you know nolva isnt all that good at LOWERING estrogen.(it lowers it but not as good as the AIs)

Adex is better. nolva will prevent it from getting worse

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

when used together they kinda dont work as efficiently,

letro would be an OK choice but it eliminates TOO much estrogen

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
when used together they kinda dont work as efficiently,

letro would be an OK choice but it eliminates TOO much estrogen
thats true, if you are taking large doses...i have heard anywhere from .25mg to .5 mg is effective. i ll have to check if it is ed or eod. with the nolva though (at 20mg) they help reduce gyno a decent amount

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
although it may reduce it i saw a study where almost half the patients rebounded after stopping treatment.....

it also depends on the size, there are other factors.

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
to prevent that, take an AI, front load and taper off. was the study done in isolation, as in they only took the nolva and the letro?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats true, if you are taking large doses...i have heard anywhere from .25mg to .5 mg is effective. i ll have to check if it is ed or eod. with the nolva though (at 20mg) they help reduce gyno a decent amount
but it depends on the size, something like after 5 cm, the effect wont be as pronounce but under 4cm it may be. so it will also depend on how bad it is. how high your estrogen levels are. if its hard of soft tissue..

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
to prevent that, take an AI, front load and taper off. was the study done in isolation, as in they only took the nolva and the letro?

????

an AI would be an all around BETTER choice.

no need to front load. run them concurrently, nolva and aromasin are the only 2 that do not effect eachother. arimidex and letro will effect the capability of nolva or vice versa

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
but it depends on the size, something like after 5 cm, the effect wont be as pronounce but under 4cm it may be. so it will also depend on how bad it is. how high your estrogen levels are. if its hard of soft tissue..
I agree that there are many variables...probably best to see a doctor, figure out where you're at and then from there make the decision if surgery is necessary or of you can self medicate with the nolva/letro

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
????

an AI would be an all around BETTER choice.

no need to front load. run them concurrently, nolva and aromasin are the only 2 that do not effect eachother. arimidex and letro will effect the capability of nolva or vice versa

i agree that an AI would be a better all around choice IF you are getting a slight flare up/puffy nipples, etc. However, if you have tissue development, an AI isnt going to counter act that...just going to stop androgens from converting into estrogen. if there is tissue growth, it really wont do much.

i have heard mixed responses on the nolva/letro from other people as well. there are a few who would swear by it though. i'm going to have to look more into that

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i agree that an AI would be a better all around choice IF you are getting a slight flare up/puffy nipples, etc. However, if you have tissue development, an AI isnt going to counter act that...just going to stop androgens from converting into estrogen. if there is tissue growth, it really wont do much.

i have heard mixed responses on the nolva/letro from other people as well. there are a few who would swear by it though. i'm going to have to look more into that

estrogen causes the tissue growth, and its mediated by IGF1

Arimidex will lower estrogen in your body a lot more then nolva. but its effect on IGF1 is less then nolva.

tissue development- if its hard tissue, you need to get it removed, theres no way around it,

soft tissue is execess estrogen and an AI will take care of it better then nolva with out as much IGF1 lowering and it will help you keep some of those gains your working soo hard for.

the only AI that ive seen increase IGF1 is Aromasin.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
honestly its better used BEFORE gyno starts,

you know that gyno is formed from excess estrogen.... you know nolva isnt all that good at LOWERING estrogen.(it lowers it but not as good as the AIs)

Adex is better. nolva will prevent it from getting worse
Actually, Nolva doesn't lower estrogen. It blocks estrogen receptors in the breasts, which will starve them of said estrogen, which in turn will shrink the tissue. That's a fact. Arimidex is what lowers estrogen as you stated, which is what you want to use as prevention. Its said that 1mg daily of Arimidex lowers estrogen around 70% or so. I can't remember the exact number.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, Nolva doesn't lower estrogen. It blocks estrogen receptors in the breasts, which will starve them of said estrogen, which in turn will shrink the tissue. That's a fact. Arimidex is what lowers estrogen as you stated, which is what you want to use as prevention. Its said that 1mg daily of Arimidex lowers estrogen around 70% or so. I can't remember the exact number.
it actually does lower it, its minimal though.

yea its about 80-90 percent.

and when you say it will starve them of estrogen. Adex will too, it will work better, but its not "selective"

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Drink a gram of bitter orange tabs a day and you should be fine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gw44 Anabolics 5
Supplements 5
Anabolics 29
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 13
Justin Anabolics 5