Tender Nipples!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    mm884's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    85

    Tender Nipples!


    Im on week three of a Spawn cycle which is a combo of epi + trenabol ( which isn't suppose to convert to estrogen), and last night i noticed my nipples were a bit tender. I did work my back yesterday i was thinking that my nipples could be sore because of the pad that your chest rests against during rows. Any how, i have liquid Nolva on hand, so how should i go about this? I am going to wait till tomorrow to see if the tenderness goes away. Thanks!

  2. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    your most likely out of luck, because its a mix of epi and tren (on of which has progestin sides, for most people) id hop on some chaste berry Ldopa and P5P , that should take car of it if its prolactin, if not try getting some 6-bromo to lower estrogen,

    estrogen is what causes these problems, the nolva will help but only in binding to the site and not allowing any more to get there, it wont actually lower your estrogen enough for theproblem to go away...
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    It is fairly common to have puffy or sensitive nips during a cycle as long as a hard lump is not forming under the nips you should be fine.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,062
    Rep Power
    4769

    Trenabol has progestin issues as Crazy said.
  5. Registered User
    mm884's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    85

    Thanks for the info guys. I started dosing at 10 mg a day but i think that is not enough so im going to do 25mg for 3-4 days and see if the tenderness subsides. Under one nipple i do have a small lump but its not a ball like i've heard happens so i'm not sure. I have one week left of spawn, so i was thinking about stopping it now and starting straight into pct. Does that sound right? And should i be taking my Post Cycle Support along with Nolva or just nolva?
  6. Registered User
    The_Reverend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    549

    Forget the p5p and ldopa and get yourself some cabergoline. Its safe at low dosages and proven to work. If at all possible, don't go the way of liquid chems either, go for the pill form.
  7. Registered User
    mm884's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    85

    The 25 mg of nolva has seemed to helped so would it be ok to wait it out a couple of days and see if the nolva does the job? Also what about jumping straight into my pct?
  8. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    Forget the p5p and ldopa and get yourself some cabergoline. Its safe at low dosages and proven to work. If at all possible, don't go the way of liquid chems either, go for the pill form.
    it is proven to work, those would work well, and caber is pretty damn expensive
  9. Registered User
    The_Reverend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    549

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    it is proven to work, those would work well, and caber is pretty damn expensive
    p5p did squat for me as did ldopa. Cab helped in two weeks. My proof is what works for me.
  10. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,347
    Rep Power
    1318

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Trenabol has progestin issues as Crazy said.
    Only if your estrogen is high.
  11. Registered User
    mm884's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    85

    I understand that but still should i stop the cycle and go straight into my pct with nolva at 40/40/20/20?
  12. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    p5p did squat for me as did ldopa. Cab helped in two weeks. My proof is what works for me.

    different things work for different people, but with high prolactin comes high estrogen, so you need to control both.

    dopamine atangonist will work in the same effect Caber would with lowering prolactin levels. (but not through the same mechanism, and may work different for everyone) i have a list of ingredients that can/will lower prolactin, the problem is finding them in bulk and capping them, this problem isnt really that common in a lot of people
  13. Registered User
    mm884's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    85

    So getting off of the spawn and starting pct would be a wise decision in order to restore natural test levels?
  14. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,347
    Rep Power
    1318

    How much longer was your cycle going to be?
  15. Registered User
    mm884's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    85

    It was going to end on saturday. I just started dosing nolva at 40 mg and started on Post Cycle Support. I am seeing a doctor today just to be sure about it. I think it is going down and i think a lot is in my head but i just want to be safe.
  16. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    if ur nips are puffy high estrogen is likely the cause, then use an AI like 6bromo, also look into Ldopa P5P and chaste berry,

    your nips leaking?
  17. Registered User
    The_Reverend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    549

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    different things work for different people, but with high prolactin comes high estrogen, so you need to control both.

    dopamine atangonist will work in the same effect Caber would with lowering prolactin levels. (but not through the same mechanism, and may work different for everyone) i have a list of ingredients that can/will lower prolactin, the problem is finding them in bulk and capping them, this problem isnt really that common in a lot of people
    I agree. A two pronged approach is much better than one. There's nothing wrong with using some nolva and cab for puffy nips. You're correct in that not many people have this problem, and it makes it that much tougher to treat since there's not much out there in terms of information.

    However, I'm still convinced that cab should be used simply because like any pharma drug, it works better than OTC remedies.
  18. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    I agree. A two pronged approach is much better than one. There's nothing wrong with using some nolva and cab for puffy nips. You're correct in that not many people have this problem, and it makes it that much tougher to treat since there's not much out there in terms of information.

    However, I'm still convinced that cab should be used simply because like any pharma drug, it works better than OTC remedies.

    right but things used in folklore medicine, has started to be recognized as possible treatments for certain things, finisteride VS Saw palmetto is a prime example.

    nolva for puffy nips isnt how i would address it, an AI is how i would, once gyno is formed nolva wont make it better.
  19. Registered User
    The_Reverend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    549

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    once gyno is formed nolva wont make it better.
    Where are you getting your information from?

    So what exactly is the purpose of Nolva in your opinion?
  20. Registered User
    Pemmican's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    144

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    Where are you getting your information from?

    So what exactly is the purpose of Nolva in your opinion?
    I agree, Reverend, nolva and letro together have been know to reduce gyno

  21. Registered User
    The_Reverend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    549

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemmican View Post
    I agree, Reverend, nolva and letro together have been know to reduce gyno

    Yup. Hell, I've zapped gyno in the past with 2-3 weeks of Nolva alone at 20mg daily. Not that research crap, the real deal pills.
  22. Registered User
    Pemmican's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    144

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    Yup. Hell, I've zapped gyno in the past with 2-3 weeks of Nolva alone at 20mg daily. Not that research crap, the real deal pills.
    you're lucky to be able to find those...research chems arent all that bad though. researach torem is helping my boys/nips right now as PCT - can't say i have any complaints
  23. Registered User
    The_Reverend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    549

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemmican View Post
    you're lucky to be able to find those...research chems arent all that bad though. researach torem is helping my boys/nips right now as PCT - can't say i have any complaints
    Research chems are 50-50. Sometimes they're good and sometimes they're about as effective as water.
  24. Registered User
    Pemmican's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    144

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    Research chems are 50-50. Sometimes they're good and sometimes they're about as effective as water.
    I don't doubt it. It was a major concern when I made the purchase, however, I guess I got lucky this time.
  25. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    Where are you getting your information from?

    So what exactly is the purpose of Nolva in your opinion?
    honestly its better used BEFORE gyno starts,

    you know that gyno is formed from excess estrogen.... you know nolva isnt all that good at LOWERING estrogen.(it lowers it but not as good as the AIs)

    Adex is better. nolva will prevent it from getting worse
  26. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemmican View Post
    I agree, Reverend, nolva and letro together have been know to reduce gyno

    when used together they kinda dont work as efficiently,

    letro would be an OK choice but it eliminates TOO much estrogen
  27. Registered User
    Pemmican's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    144

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    when used together they kinda dont work as efficiently,

    letro would be an OK choice but it eliminates TOO much estrogen
    thats true, if you are taking large doses...i have heard anywhere from .25mg to .5 mg is effective. i ll have to check if it is ed or eod. with the nolva though (at 20mg) they help reduce gyno a decent amount
  28. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    although it may reduce it i saw a study where almost half the patients rebounded after stopping treatment.....

    it also depends on the size, there are other factors.
  29. Registered User
    Pemmican's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    144

    to prevent that, take an AI, front load and taper off. was the study done in isolation, as in they only took the nolva and the letro?
  30. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemmican View Post
    thats true, if you are taking large doses...i have heard anywhere from .25mg to .5 mg is effective. i ll have to check if it is ed or eod. with the nolva though (at 20mg) they help reduce gyno a decent amount
    but it depends on the size, something like after 5 cm, the effect wont be as pronounce but under 4cm it may be. so it will also depend on how bad it is. how high your estrogen levels are. if its hard of soft tissue..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tender nipples... weird situation
    By Sodbuster21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 05:29 PM
  2. Nipples very tender/Phera cycle
    By reptone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 01:50 AM
  3. OK...tender nipples
    By phatkid77 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 09:33 PM
  4. Tender nipples
    By Justin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 01:35 PM
  5. Tender nipples...5th day of T1
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 11:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in