Up-coming M-Drol - Help with PCT

Secondlook

Awards
Hey fellas I am going to run a three week Mdrol cycle 10/20/20

For PCT I have Nolva, ALRI Restore, HyperTEST, Lean X-treme, and 6-oxo, AI Cycle Support, Fish Oils

Could you help with with when to start dosing for each and how long.

Thanks in advance.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas I am going to run a three week Mdrol cycle 10/20/20

For PCT I have Nolva, ALRI Restore, HyperTEST, Lean X-treme, and 6-oxo, AI Cycle Support, Fish Oils

Could you help with with when to start dosing for each and how long.

Thanks in advance.

I honestly think that all that is overkill(even for M-drol);specially at those doses for that many weeks.

I would say Nolva,Hypertest,Lean extreme, and maybe 6-oxo.

1)You'll have to search for the Nolva dosage(many varing dosage recommendations)

2)Lean extreme:recommended dosage starting in week 3 of PCT(finish bottle)

3)Definetly continue cycle support throughout PCT

4)If you use 6 -oxo, start it toward the end of PCT to prevent any rebound gyno. I would recommend tapering it down(IMO), but there are numerous dosage recommendations for that as well

Good Luck:head:

Secondlook

Awards
If I do 4 weeks Nolva, 20/20/10/10 should I be running HyperTest along with for 4 weeks?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I honestly think that all that is overkill(even for M-drol);specially at those doses for that many weeks.

I would say Nolva,Hypertest,Lean extreme, and maybe 6-oxo.

1)You'll have to search for the Nolva dosage(many varing dosage recommendations)

2)Lean extreme:recommended dosage starting in week 3 of PCT(finish bottle)

3)Definetly continue cycle support throughout PCT

4)If you use 6 -oxo, start it toward the end of PCT to prevent any rebound gyno. I would recommend tapering it down(IMO), but there are numerous dosage recommendations for that as well

Good Luck:head:

start 6oxo at the same time you start nolva,

what people dont realize about 6 oxo is that IT DOESNT LOWER ESTROGEN it keeps it the same while raise test, but it does prevent the aromatization of test to estro, so IMO nolva and 6oxo together, and if you want in the second week add 6bromo. (the bromo WILL lower estradiol)

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
start 6oxo at the same time you start nolva,

what people dont realize about 6 oxo is that IT DOESNT LOWER ESTROGEN it keeps it the same while raise test, but it does prevent the aromatization of test to estro, so IMO nolva and 6oxo together, and if you want in the second week add 6bromo. (the bromo WILL lower estradiol)

Hey crazyfool...help me out here...Then what is Nolva's purpose in your PCT layout?
1) suppression,estrogen control
2) gyno reduction

Just curious... It seems as though The 6-oxo and 6-bromo are covering most estrogen problems?:think:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey crazyfool...help me out here...Then what is Nolva's purpose in your PCT layout?
1) suppression,estrogen control
2) gyno reduction

Just curious... It seems as though The 6-oxo and 6-bromo are covering most estrogen problems?:think:
It prevents estrogen from binding to the receptors.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I would run Nolva 20/20/20/20

Weeks 2-5 Post cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

6 oxo weeks 3-6 taper the dose down each week.

I wish you the best bro.:head:

Thats my point Pem...I don't see much reason in running both 6-bromo and 6-oxo at the same time...right?:think: It almost seems like overkill again...I don't know for sure...just my 2 cents I guess. I could see running the 2 without a serm, but with a serm...i'm not sure. Alls I know is that often times people either run 6-bromo or 6-oxo.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would run Nolva 20/20/20/20

Weeks 2-5 Post cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

6 oxo weeks 3-6 taper the dose down each week.

I wish you the best bro.:head:

starting 6oxo in the beginning would be better IMO

Secondlook

Awards
Sorry dont mean to repeat but should I run the hyperTest along with nolva?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats my point Pem...I don't see much reason in running both 6-bromo and 6-oxo at the same time...right?:think: It almost seems like overkill again...I don't know for sure...just my 2 cents I guess. I could see running the 2 without a serm, but with a serm...i'm not sure. Alls I know is that often times people either run 6-bromo or 6-oxo.
i understand where your going with this, and thats the normal consensous around here.

if you look at the baylor study on 6oxo it shows no decrease in estradiol, no change in SHBG and only a change in Testosterone (making the T/E ratio much more favorable)

estradiol sensitized the hypothalmus causing problems with recovery.

6a and 6b-bromo are shown to decrease estradiol by 70-80% which will aid recovery.

they are similar products, but do different things

so to sum it up

6oxo- prevents aromatizing while keeping estradiol the same and SHBG the same.

6-bromo- prevents aromatization while LOWERING estradiol, the effect on SHBG im not to sure of. it will most likely decrease it but only minimally.

i hope this covers what you asked.

Secondlook

Awards
one more quick question...do you think i would benefit much running 10/20/30 vs. 10/20/20? Who would do what? Thanks

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
one more quick question...do you think i would benefit much running 10/20/30 vs. 10/20/20? Who would do what? Thanks

Depends...if your happy with your gains into week 2 with 20 mgs, then keep it the same. You can bump it up to 30, but I wouldn't go higher

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6-oxo and nolva at the same time? I believe the 6-oxo after the nolva would be much better off.

i think it would be benificial in the beginiing. for the reasons that 6oxo doesnt effect SHBG, raises Testosterone, and keeps estradiol the same, all while preventin gthe aromatization of androgens to estrogens, which will happen naturally as you raise you test levels with a SERM

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
i think it would be benificial in the beginiing. for the reasons that 6oxo doesnt effect SHBG, raises Testosterone, and keeps estradiol the same, all while preventin gthe aromatization of androgens to estrogens, which will happen naturally as you raise you test levels with a SERM
Wouldn't you want estradiol to rise as well and not be completely shut off as well and prevent an overload of it after the SERM?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't you want estradiol to rise as well and not be completely shut off as well and prevent an overload of it after the SERM?
estradiol is what keeps you shut down.

if your estradiol is high it will **** with your hypothalamus, and make your recovery harder.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
estradiol is what keeps you shut down.

if your estradiol is high it will **** with your hypothalamus, and make your recovery harder.
Isn't the point of having a SERM is having it regulate your estradiol levels and if you add in 6-oxo while on it wouldn't it potentially have a rebound effect if you stopped it with a SERM?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Isn't the point of having a SERM is having it regulate your estradiol levels and if you add in 6-oxo while on it wouldn't it potentially have a rebound effect if you stopped it with a SERM?

the serm will act as an antiestrogen at the hypothalmus, it will increase LH and FSH, and bind to specific receptors to prevent gyno.

in no way should it raise Estradiol, it may even lower it to a degree.

adding 6oxo prevents aromatization of androgens into estrogens. it will keep the test estro ratio good.

and there shouldnt be a rebound becuase there wont be as much estrogen in the body (because you block the aromatization )