Rash with high dose resveratrol?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The first time I used a high dose resveratrol product designed for PCT I developed a skin rash in my chest area....precisely where you'd expect to see an adverse reaction if this is actually working as a SERM.

At the time, I basically attributed it to a fluke, put some topical itch creme on and it went away....didn't think about it again.

Now, I'm take a cycle of 6-OXO Extreme and have experienced the exact same skin rash.

Is it just me or are ther others with the same problem?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The first time I used a high dose resveratrol product designed for PCT I developed a skin rash in my chest area....precisely where you'd expect to see an adverse reaction if this is actually working as a SERM.

At the time, I basically attributed it to a fluke, put some topical itch creme on and it went away....didn't think about it again.

Now, I'm take a cycle of 6-OXO Extreme and have experienced the exact same skin rash.

Is it just me or are ther others with the same problem?
What product did you take that contained the resveratrol?

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
When I got on reversitol, I got some mild pimples on my chest as well. They went away after a few days. From what I read rash or pimples are usually some of the side effects.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I got on reversitol, I got some mild pimples on my chest as well. They went away after a few days. From what I read rash or pimples are usually some of the side effects.
There are 2 pctproducts that contain resveratrol I am trying to find out which one it is. It almost sounds like where he also had a problem with 6 oxo extreme it may be the AI and Resversitol has 2 of them our Post Cycle Support does not have any AI's but does contain Trans-Resveratrol.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The first product was AI's Post Cycle Support. At the time, I just assumed coincidence...didn't attribute causality.

The second product is 6-OXO Extreme.

I've used 6-OXO before without issues. I've also used low doses of resveratrol for a couple years now as a general health supplement.

It appears that high doses cause this reaction in me. Odd but there you have it. Since both times the rash was confined to the chest area, I guess that does provide some confirmation that high doses do act where there are concentrations of estrogen receptors.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The first product was AI's Post Cycle Support. At the time, I just assumed coincidence...didn't attribute causality.

The second product is 6-OXO Extreme.

I've used 6-OXO before without issues. I've also used low doses of resveratrol for a couple years now as a general health supplement.

It appears that high doses cause this reaction in me. Odd but there you have it. Since both times the rash was confined to the chest area, I guess that does provide some confirmation that high doses do act where there are concentrations of estrogen receptors.
Wow that is the 1st I have heard of that. It does go away with treatment correct?

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
When I was taking 1200mg of straight Trans-Res a day the only side effect I had was MASSIVE dumps in the morning. I'm talking like just the unholiest of unholies...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I was taking 1200mg of straight Trans-Res a day the only side effect I had was MASSIVE dumps in the morning. I'm talking like just the unholiest of unholies...
Must be the antioxidants purging your system LOL.:thumbsup:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Wow that is the 1st I have heard of that. It does go away with treatment correct?
The first time it went away but I started using a cortizone creme and stopped taking the AI product about the same time....rash went away after about a week.

This time I ceased taking the 6OXO Extreme two days ago (once I figured out the coincidence) - no creme - rash is still here. I'm going to see if it disappears along the same timeline.

The rash is red, blotchy and itchy....confined to the chest area although I do have a more generalized itchiness on my whole body.