Torem Side Effect

LeoGecko

Awards
I finished my Havoc cycle last friday and started on my PCT friday. BTW, cycle was 10( for 2days)/20/20/30 with Cycle support, DHEA, Multivitamins, and BCAA's. No issues with back pumps or other side effects throughout the cycle. But on Saturday, I took my PCT (Torem 120, Post Cycle Support, Cycle Support, and Diesel Test Hardcore).

Dosage was taken as recommended by everyone here. The issue is that I started getting back pumps and stomach pains since I stopped Havoc. I upped my taurine intake for the back pumps, and they've definately gotten better. But the Stomach pains are AWFUL. I tried not taking the Toremifene yesterday until before bed and I had no problems throughout the day until I took the Toremifene.

I tried looking for side effects of Toremifene, and saw that what I may be experiencing is "hypercalcemia". Anyone have any experience with this?

Anyway, I was thinking of laying off the Torem and continue with the PCS, DTHC, Cycle Support, multi's and Lean Xtreme (day 15). Or should I just decrease the dosage?

Any advice is more than welcome!

LeoGecko

Awards
Thanks for the reply... I've stopped the Torem, but I noticed that when I take the PCS at night, I feel really bloated. I tried it right before bed (11ish) and also after dinner (6ish). Either way, I get the same feeling. But when I take it in the morning, no bloating at all. Any tips?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks for the reply... I've stopped the Torem, but I noticed that when I take the PCS at night, I feel really bloated. I tried it right before bed (11ish) and also after dinner (6ish). Either way, I get the same feeling. But when I take it in the morning, no bloating at all. Any tips?
Hey that is a new one on me.try taking in morning and around 3 pm

jpk

jpk

Awards
Leo,

I had annoying stomach pain while taking the Epi also. I fixed it by taking a single Omeprazole (Prilosec) per day while on the Epi. It's cheap enough to give it a try.

You have to wonder though that anything that tastes as horrid as the Torem might figure in the equation.

LeoGecko

Awards
Update: I've been taking the PCS earlier and not so close to meals. Back pumps and "bloating" sensation have definitely gone away. I've kept the torem around just in case, but so far I have had no problems in regards to puffy nips or anything of the sort. Also, Libido is not an issue, as I'm quite active with my wife:head: