PCT for SD

Status
Not open for further replies.
inmymind801

inmymind801

Awards
Starting a cycle of just supedrol in 2 weeks and im wondering what i should use for my pct besides nolva. (I'm 19 and this is my first time taking anything besides creatine)

SD doseage -

week 1 - 10mg
week 2 - 20mg
week 3 - 30mg

Stack - Milk thistle, hawthourne berry, flaxseed oil, fish oil

inmymind801

inmymind801

Awards
how many weeks should i run nolva for? im thinkin 3.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
how many weeks should i run nolva for? im thinkin 3.
no, he's saying four weeks of nolva. but i'd go ahead and do it at 20/20/20/10 and then in that second week hit up the PCS from weeks 2-5 @ 4/4/3/2. then again, i don't have much experience with PCS, though.

and as far as not running SD at 30mg, when a lot of folks were popping them like candy, it was standard to run it the way you're thinking of running it. and i've ran it both ways myself (did two cycles @ 10/20/30 and one at 10/20/20). the 10/20/30 was the better cycle by far, at least for me. and sides were not as bad for me as they may have been for some.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Starting a cycle of just supedrol in 2 weeks and im wondering what i should use for my pct besides nolva. (I'm 19 and this is my first time taking anything besides creatine)

SD doseage -

week 1 - 10mg
week 2 - 20mg
week 3 - 30mg

Stack - Milk thistle, hawthourne berry, flaxseed oil, fish oil
Dont **** up your HPTA, stick with creatine and plenty of rest. eat whole food, dont drink as many shakes, lift compound movements, Dont do steroids untill you olderif even then. Steroids aren't for everyone, and they're not the cure all to end all.

Plus you dont want moobs at 19, do you?

inmymind801

inmymind801

Awards
yea my friend works at the gym i go to (xsport) and he recommended the stuff over anything for me because he said the side effects arent as bad as others and it works very well by itself. Is my stack goin to be sufficient enough the way i listed it?

inmymind801

inmymind801

Awards
futurepilot no i do not but thats why i want to run the appropraite PCT. I am an ectomorph and its extremely hard for me to gain muslce and esp. fat. I can eat about 4000 calories a day and not really put on any weight. The people ive talked to dont seem to think there would be any bad side effects from one 3 weeks SD cycle if i do it the right way. I have access to all the PCT that i would need and i already bought the superdrol about 8 months ago and have been waiting for the right time to use it. My guy said this would work well without the sides of d-bol, test or any other injectibles.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
19 years old

Throw the f u c k i n superdrol in the trash.

RIGHT NOW.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to futurepilot again

inmymind801

inmymind801

Awards
ok relax im not bashing ppl being an angry forum troll. Im just stating the facts and giving him some info about myself. Why would i throw out my superdrol which i paid $50 for?

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Mainly because these people are looking out for you! At your age you could screw up more then you know by doing a cycle like this!

Trust me when I say that even if you say your eating and still not gaining there is SOMETHING else missing. There are so many more things that you can do before a cycle.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
ok relax im not bashing ppl being an angry forum troll. Im just stating the facts and giving him some info about myself. Why would i throw out my superdrol which i paid $50 for?

how about this.........put the SD on the shelf.

Get a hormonal blood panel done, post the results here. Then we can go from there.

Specifically get tested for Total test, free test, estrogens. The more the better.

At 19 you need food, food, food, training, and sleep.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn dude your only 19 why did you not ay that first here before we wasted our time probally because you knew the answer you would have received. Put the superdrol in deep storage for about 4 years

inmymind801

inmymind801

Awards
so ive been doing some research and ive decided to change up my pre-load and pct a little bit.

Preload - (2 weeks)
Red Yeast Rice
CoQ10
Omega 3-6-9
Niaspan
Milk Thistle

Cycle
week 1 - 10mg
week 2 - 20mg
week 3 - 30mg

PCT - Nolva 30/20/20/10
plus -
Red Yeast Rice
CoQ10
Omega 3-6-9
Niaspan
Milk Thistle

Stack - Red Yeast Rice
CoQ10
Omega 3-6-9
Niaspan
Milk Thistle

I'm not sure if im goin to be able to get Niaspan. So assuming i cant get it whats a good substitute for this prescription cholesterol med?

Thanks guys, and hold the flaming to a minimum. I want you guys to help me out and contribute if you actually have the knowledge to. Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.