Do you think Reversitol is a good enough for PCT w/compounds that shut you down hard?

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
Out of curiosity, do you think Reversitol is good enough for PCT w/compounds that shut you down hard?

SD
PP
TREN PH's

yes or no?

do you think reversitol would be good enough for PCT after a M1T cycle?

yes or no?

do you think reversitol would be good enough for PCT after a Test E cycle @ 500mg/week for 12 weeks?

yes or no?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
no no and no. Cant hurt to have it in your PCT but it is certainly not a replacement for a SERM.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity, do you think Reversitol is a good enough for PCT w/compounds that shut you down hard?

SD Depends on dose and cycle length
PP yes!! when i took PP even at 60mg i barely felt any shutdown
TREN PH's this one i feel is mild aswell
yes or no?

do you think reversitol would be good enough for PCT after a M1T cycle? never used M1T so i cant know for sure

yes or no?

do you think reversitol would be good enough for PCT after a Test E cycle @ 500mg/week for 12 weeks? i believe someone has used it after their Inject AAS cycle, and bloodwork came back fine, but i dont know for sure.

yes or no?
bolded...

now everyone responds different to certain compounds, what i considered mild, it may effect someone else differently

i did a full 6 week PP SD bridge, i hardly felt anyshutdown. libido NEVER left, and nuts shrank MINIMALLY. but thats just me.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
damn thought we were talking about resveratrol rather then the Iforce supp but my answer still remains the same.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn thought we were talking about resveratrol rather then the Iforce supp but my answer still remains the same.

people confuse the names very OFTEN

but hey man to each his own,

everyone responds different, and ive seen some logs where even a SERM didnt get em back.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M1T if anyone tells you that a OTC PCT is good enough for M1T run away from them fast and I mean very fast.:run:

Ive never used it, therefore i dont know, but even if every one responds soo different to every compound its crazy

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
if you can pretty much depend on a SERM working, i don't understand why everyone doesn't just use SERMs? Can't be cost...cuz OTC PCT is expensive too...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you can pretty much depend on a SERM working, i don't understand why everyone doesn't just use SERMs? Can't be cost...cuz OTC PCT is expensive too...

SERMS are also liver toxic and should only be run when it has to and at the lowest possible effective dose.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
they do post bloodwork for a bold + SD cycle with pre, during, and post numbers. that being said, i'm likely to believe them, and will use it as stand alone for my havoc/phera 8 week pulse PCT. will i have nolva on hand? of course. its silly not to, because everyone gets shutdown different. maybe you will get shut down harder than me. who knows? be prepared for anything. always have nolva or clomid, whatever you need on hand, but i don't think its needed.

what PCT did arnold or lou use? i mean, it really can't be quite as complicated as people make it out to be, but we're erring on the side of caution, because if something bad happens (gyno) you're pretty much screwed.

give reversitol a shot. have nolva on hand. you should be fine, and you have the nolva for backup. always play safe.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mid cycle of my pplex mdrol bridge my test levels were 36 lol, shut down hard.

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
No, definately not.
Research chems are cheap, have lots of documented research, and they work for recovery, so why not?

And as for what PCT did Arnold and Lou do; if anything HCG - but then again none of us are Arnold and Lou. We don't have their genes in any sense.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
No, definately not.
Research chems are cheap, have lots of documented research, and they work for recovery, so why not?

And as for what PCT did Arnold and Lou do; if anything HCG - but then again none of us are Arnold and Lou. We don't have their genes in any sense.
i'm merely stating that PCT wasn't very well known back then, and there was no "formula" to follow. i think a lot of this is blown out of proportion, to make it perfectly safe for everyone, even people that are excessively prone to gyno, male pattern baldness, diabetics with bad lipid profiles to begin with, etc. if you're not prone to all these things, it is MY OPINION that less PCT is required.

also, if reversitol has bloodwork to prove their compound can help you recover from a SD + bold stack, there's no reason it shouldn't work for it, and milder compounds. you should still err on the side of caution, and have those research chemicals at hand though, just in case you are a EXTREMELY gyno prone, and it just doesn't work for you.

you bring up a good point, that few people have their genes. but that means that most people can never get their results, and most people probably couldn't handle the insane amount of gear they were on. i think most people are more afraid of trying something new, than anything else. I-Force can post bloodwork for dozens of people, and still someone would be scared of trying it. Its understandable that new things and ideas are scary to some, that doesn't mean that it doesn't work.

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
i'm merely stating that PCT wasn't very well known back then, and there was no "formula" to follow. i think a lot of this is blown out of proportion, to make it perfectly safe for everyone, even people that are excessively prone to gyno, male pattern baldness, diabetics with bad lipid profiles to begin with, etc. if you're not prone to all these things, it is MY OPINION that less PCT is required.

also, if reversitol has bloodwork to prove their compound can help you recover from a SD + bold stack, there's no reason it shouldn't work for it, and milder compounds. you should still err on the side of caution, and have those research chemicals at hand though, just in case you are a EXTREMELY gyno prone, and it just doesn't work for you.

you bring up a good point, that few people have their genes. but that means that most people can never get their results, and most people probably couldn't handle the insane amount of gear they were on. i think most people are more afraid of trying something new, than anything else. I-Force can post bloodwork for dozens of people, and still someone would be scared of trying it. Its understandable that new things and ideas are scary to some, that doesn't mean that it doesn't work.

so reversitol worked for SD w/blood work to prove it as far as pct is concern...excluding gyno. thats impressive.

so if reversitol used as pct is strong enough to recover a individual after a SD cycle, can reversitol be strong enough to used as pct after a M1T cycle?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
never tried M1T. dunno which is worse, M1T or SD.

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
never tried M1T. dunno which is worse, M1T or SD.
i know M1T shuts u down in a couple of days. M1T is also known as the strongest steriod ever made. u can slam on 15lbs in just 2 weeks w/jus 5mg a day.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Methyl-1-Testosterone ( M1T)

Methyl 1-testosterone, or 17aa-1-testosterone, is the methylated version of the steroid 1-testosterone. This structural modification makes steroids much more orally bioavailable by inhibiting breakdown in the liver. Although it has only been widely available for a short period of time, feedback on this compound indicates that it may be the most effective legal prohormone/steroid product on the market regardless of delivery method, and it is hands down the most effective oral product. On the other hand, most users report a wealth of side effects, and this compound is not to be taken lightly. It does not have a long history of use or a well-established safety profile, and proper precautions should be taken.

The profile of methyl 1-test is similar to that of 1-test – it does not convert to estrogen, and it is highly anabolic and moderately androgenic (less than 1-test). When compared to orally administered methyltestosterone, methyl 1-test is 910-1600% as anabolic and 100-220% as androgenic.

The side effects reported by users of methyl 1-test are many and individual reactions vary considerably. The most commonly reported side effect is lethargy, which can range from mild to severe. Other common side effects include increased blood pressure, bloating, joint pains, cramps, mild headaches, insomnia, aggressiveness, and irritability. Many users also find that methyl 1-test decreases appetite, which can be harmful or beneficial depending on one's goals. These side effects can be reduced by lowering dosage or taking smaller doses more frequently. Combining it with another androgen (such as 4-AD) may also help, but feedback on this is limited.

Another concern with methyl 1-test (and methylated steroids in general) is hepatotoxicity. Although this tends to be exaggerated, it is still prudent to take certain precautions. First and foremost, other substances that are toxic to the liver (such as alcohol) should be avoided to avoid placing extra stress on the liver. If methyl 1-test is stacked, it would be best to stack it with something other than an oral steroid/prohormone, such as a transdermal. Milk thistle, alpha lipoic acid, and N-acetyl-cysteine are commonly recommended to help protect the liver. For further information on 17aa steroids and hepatotoxicity, see the following article:

Hepatotoxicity: Fact or Fiction, by Roy Harper

When taking methyl 1-test, it is best to start out with at least a week at a dose of 5-10 mg to see how one reacts. Many users find this range to be effective, while others feel the ideal amount is 20-40 mg. It comes down to the experience, goals, and individual reaction. Many find a lower dose to be just as effective as a higher one, but with less side effects. With a compound such as this, it is generally best to err on the side of caution, especially for those that are less experienced with steroids. Most seem to find their ideal dose to be in the 10-30 mg range. Cycle length should be kept short, in the range of 1-4 weeks. Finally, it is especially important to take adequate time off after each cycle with this substance to allow the body to recover.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
i know M1T shuts u down in a couple of days. M1T is also known as the strongest steriod ever made. u can slam on 15lbs in just 2 weeks w/jus 5mg a day.

Got anymore M1T??!:head:

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
SERMS are also liver toxic and should only be run when it has to and at the lowest possible effective dose.
I have yet to hear of any liver complications arising from using a SERM. What is the lowest effective dose by the way for Nolva? How about Clomid? Wouldn't you say it depends on the person, type of cycle, and cycle length? These so called OTC PCT products aren't nearly proven enough for me to use them over a SERM which has been proven to work for decades.

So to the OP - No, Reversitol isn't good enough for a PCT because unless you have bloodwork, how can you tell how "shut down" you really are? Do you really want to take the chance of not recovering properly? Get a SERM and do it right.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
considering we run serms low dose for 3 or 4 weeks and cancer patients or even people trying to reduce their gyno run high doses for months on end i would not be skipping out on using a SERM in PCT cos of "liver toxicity".

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
considering we run serms low dose for 3 or 4 weeks and cancer patients or even people trying to reduce their gyno run high doses for months on end i would not be skipping out on using a SERM in PCT cos of "liver toxicity".

the extent of the toxicity we get is if its suspended in alcohol, its really not a problem when we run a 4 week schedual of it, cancer patients, they use tamoxifen for 5 years, .

i dont know anyone who trys to relive gyno with a high dose of anything, most people i see who use serms and AIs for that run it at the pharmacological dose. Adex 1mg letro 2.5 nolva 20

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have yet to hear of any liver complications arising from using a SERM. What is the lowest effective dose by the way for Nolva? How about Clomid? Wouldn't you say it depends on the person, type of cycle, and cycle length? These so called OTC PCT products aren't nearly proven enough for me to use them over a SERM which has been proven to work for decades.

So to the OP - No, Reversitol isn't good enough for a PCT because unless you have bloodwork, how can you tell how "shut down" you really are? Do you really want to take the chance of not recovering properly? Get a SERM and do it right.

I am in no way saying running a SERM is going to destroy the liver. I say if your running one run liver protection. I do belive that there are compounds that can be run with only a OTC PCT(not alot but a few)as for the lowest effective dose that really depends on the cycle being run. I recommend a SERM alot so I am far from anti serm.:thumbsup:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
bolded...

now everyone responds different to certain compounds, what i considered mild, it may effect someone else differently

i did a full 6 week PP SD bridge, i hardly felt anyshutdown. libido NEVER left, and nuts shrank MINIMALLY. but thats just me.
I don't know if someone said this, because I didn't read it through so beg my pardon if so, but the nut size and the libido is the least of your worries when your running oral cycles....

How can one "feel" shut down?
You can not feel your ALT/AST or HDL/LDL or PSA unbounded or bound. So it is very hard, if not, impossible, to "feel" that your shut down or not just by judging the size of your apples and the desire to bone.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

None of us lifted with Arnold or Lou, so we no not what they did after cycles. We can only speculate and go off of what someone else has stated ... If Arnold himself said that he never did, i would not call that legitimate evidence.

Im sure there were tons of people with their genes that never got discovered...for every superstar that makes it, there's another superstar that could have been if he had the same opportunity.

Believe me, there's a Ron Coleman walking around somewhere whom took the wrong road and ended up on dead beat street. We'll just never know, well because, he's a nobody but Ronnie is a somebody...

There's this guy that grew up on my block in NYC, whom was twice as good as Jordan. This was 20 years ago, at least. MJ ended up becoming the best BB player in history, but this guy ended up slanging crack for a living ... choices take us.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know if someone said this, because I didn't read it through so beg my pardon if so, but the nut size and the libido is the least of your worries when your running oral cycles....

How can one "feel" shut down?
You can not feel your ALT/AST or HDL/LDL or PSA unbounded or bound. So it is very hard, if not, impossible, to "feel" that your shut down or not just by judging the size of your apples and the desire to bone.

actually liver enzymes came back normal, (shocking to me actually given the **** everyone give you for running orals) the thing that got me was my LDL shot up to 230, total cholest to 270 and my test levels were 36

when you lose the drive to have sex while on cycle i would say your shut down, i never lost the drive but as you can tell from my blood work i was really shutdown.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I did not know that you had a test ran; I figured when you said that you did not feel shut down, you meant in the sense of the average 20 year old that says..."I got no test ran after or before, but I just didn't feel like i was shut down"

Soccerfocus05

Awards
i've always heard no for sd/clones, what about mild non methyls like epi/bold, etc- I hear varying things about using research chems for pct for my first epi only cycle...

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established

All the studies done on Nolva and clomid were for women on cancer treatments at very high doses up to 5 years in length. That is why there was liver damage. There has been no short term studies on bodybuilders at low doses for 4 weeks that I know of. But the overall thinking is, it is not harmful at that dosage and time frame. But I also would not want to be running it every month. Just use common sense.

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
which aas/ds/ph compounds do u think is safe to use reversitol for a stand alone pct?

&

which aas/ds/ph compounds do u think is not safe to use reversitol for a stand alone pct? unless used in low doses.....state dose if feasible.

honestly its a little confusing becoz of the fact that reversitol was a gud enough PCT for a SD/BOLD stack cycle w/ blood work to prove it.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Im aware of that, but it isnt just resv, there's ATD and bromo in their as well.
Exactly AM, and bromo, is good for prolactin sides, Like those from progestins, All i want to say here is you should always have a serm in case, clomid if its a progestin, and nolva for others, even if you think your not shutdown, get some blood tests done, and you will 9 times out of 10 see you pretty much are if youve done a fairly heavy cycle, 3 week burst cycles however dont shut me down, and reservatrol would be a great added component to pct, wich is as much about keeping gains as it is about getting your hormoners back on track and working without artificial androgens.