general pct critique

bualls23

Awards
i just wanted to get some feedback on a pct that i've been putting together.would this be a good pct for any ONE of the following:
epi
or
h-drol
or
phera
i'm not running any of these at the moment, just trying to get a good solid pct established before i decide on a ph. leaning towards h-drol or epi as opposed to phera. i will prob pick up some phera as well for the future due to all the ban talk going around, but just want to make sure my pct is solid frst. cheers for any feedback. i have nolva and cycle assist in hand. pct would be:

wk5: 20mg Nolva, ----------------------------------------- cycle assist
wk6: 20mg Nolva, 3 ALRI restore, ----------------------- cycle assist
wk7: 10mg Nolva, 3 ALRI restore, 3 caps lean xtreme, cycle assist
wk8: 10mg Nolva, 2 ALRI restore, 3 caps lean xtreme , cycle assist
wk9: --------------- 1 ALRI restore, 3 caps lean xtreme --------------
wk10: ------------------------------, 3 caps lean xtreme --------------

i will also pre-load cycle assist 1 week before starting.i will also run it through the first 4 weeks of pct as well, since they say nolva is toxic as well, or is it not neccesary.as well, i have the restore tapered down to avoid the chance of any rebound, is this a good idea.i know some people say to taper up against the nolva, but that leads me to believe that it would greatly increase the risk of a rebound.i've chosen restore because of the claimed prolactin control, as phera has been known to cause pro lactin issues.i've read it is a cort blocker as well, if so, is the lean xtreme neccesary?
i've chosen this pct/products so i can bulk order everything from 1 website, and not have to hunt through 10 different ones.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
yea it's not bad. some people like to wait till PCT with a SERM is done before they use an AI (restore,6-bromo), some choose not to use an AI at all,but to each his own. i'm not sure what's in cycle assist, who makes it? as far as LX goes, it's a good cort blocker, but if your running hdrol or epi and planning on restore, you should be fine.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Should be good. It maybe overkill for h-drol. H-drol is on of the few that does not need a serm(although having it on hand is good). Post Cycle Support does a very good job for h-drol. My run of h-drol 75/75/75/75/75 my pct consisted of Post Cycle Support and Lean Xtreme. I had blood work done the day after pct and here are the results.