Noob PCT.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Ok...it's noob, because it's my first PCT, but not noob in the sense of no-research...

..although I am fearful of getting flamed:smite: (as it seems every single noob out here does...) I'll post anyway, cuz I'd rather get your knowledge & flaming than no knowledge, lol.

I am preparing PCT for a Hemadrol/H-Drol & Propadrol cycle that is run as follows:

Hema/H-Drol: 50/75/75/75(100?)/100
Propadrol: 60/90/120/120/120

I have Torem on hand for PCT and plan to run something like: [120/90]/90/60/30

Is this satisfactory PCT on it's own? Even if it is, I'm sure it could be better...any help with other supplements that may be necessary or beneficial?

I am considering getting HyperdrolX2, but have concerns about a "rebound effect" that I am reading about but not fully understanding. Is it worth it to purchase? If so, how should I dose it?

I am also looking into cortisol blocker, but am also reading that they can have rebound once you stop taking those as well. I am leaning toward EndoAmp if I use cortisol to avoid the whole DHEA deal (whether is true is a problem or not). Is it worth it to purchase? If so, how should I dose it?...or is there a better Cortisol blocker that wont' F' up HPTA recovery?

Finally...Mass FX...I probably wont' get it since I don't want to spend more money lol. --Unless I am told it's worth it by the brillian AM community =P

After My cycle, i wanna be dancing and looking good :dance:! Not wonder WTF went wrong!!!:think::think::think:

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Is this your 1st cycle bro? If so I would not stack 2 compounds and would not go 100mg on the hemadrol. Let me know and I will see if I can help:head:

yes it is. and actually, we "spoke" a while back when i first began the cycle...i just looked in the post and i never specified that it was my first cycle.

anyhow..I will be starting my third week of hema/prop on monday I have been taking hema/hdrol at 75mg for a week now. prop at 90 for a week now. I have not experienced any (physically noticeable) side effects other than strength increase in the gym...

what do you suggest i do since i've already began? I have Torem for PCT which makes me a little more comfortable for this being my first cycle...i'd like to know your thoughts though regarding PCT or anything here for that matter.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
yes it is. and actually, we "spoke" a while back when i first began the cycle...i just looked in the post and i never specified that it was my first cycle.

anyhow..I will be starting my third week of hema/prop on monday I have been taking hema/hdrol at 75mg for a week now. prop at 90 for a week now. I have not experienced any (physically noticeable) side effects other than strength increase in the gym...

what do you suggest i do since i've already began? I have Torem for PCT which makes me a little more comfortable for this being my first cycle...i'd like to know your thoughts though regarding PCT or anything here for that matter.

Cycle looks ok I would run the Torem 90/60/60/30 and maybe a test booster such as Stoked. It is still a fairly mild cycle but I would run the Torem.:head:

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Cycle looks ok I would run the Torem 90/60/60/30 and maybe a test booster such as Stoked. It is still a fairly mild cycle but I would run the Torem.:head:

what's your opinion on cortisol control for PCT? Also, would the Test Booster need to be tapered to avoid some kind of rebound (in other words, how would you dose something like Stoked)?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
what's your opinion on cortisol control for PCT? Also, would the Test Booster need to be tapered to avoid some kind of rebound (in other words, how would you dose something like Stoked)?
No the Stoked can be run 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. right through your pct. If money is not a issue you can get Lean Xtreme for cortisol and start it on day 15 of pct and run it 1 cap 3 times a day till the bottle is gone. Good luck let me know if I can be of more help.:head:

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
No the Stoked can be run 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. right through your pct. If money is not a issue you can get Lean Xtreme for cortisol and start it on day 15 of pct and run it 1 cap 3 times a day till the bottle is gone. Good luck let me know if I can be of more help.:head:

you are like my online PH bible. lol.

Could you elaborate on why not until day 15? or maybe point me to the resource if you dn't feel like explaining? :)

I was reading an article by Primordial about EndoAmp (non-hormonal cort. blocker), and it mentioned a lot about DHEA in most cortisol blockers that can further suppress HPTA...but from how you are describing it...i could just take lean xtreme without any consequences when i come off (without tapering?)
thanx for being patient with me man..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

Could you elaborate on why not until day 15? or maybe point me to the resource if you dn't feel like explaining? :)

I was reading an article by Primordial about EndoAmp (non-hormonal cort. blocker), and it mentioned a lot about DHEA in most cortisol blockers that can further suppress HPTA...but from how you are describing it...i could just take lean xtreme without any consequences when i come off (without tapering?)
The best way to explain it is that cortisol is not a real problem right after the cycle after a couple of weeks is when it needs to be addressed.:head:

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
The best way to explain it is that cortisol is not a real problem right after the cycle after a couple of weeks is when it needs to be addressed.:head:

one last question...so i read AI's page on POSt Cycle Support and Stoked...and i'm not clear on what the difference is... could you elaborate?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
one last question...so i read AI's page on POSt Cycle Support and Stoked...and i'm not clear on what the difference is... could you elaborate?
They are 100% the exact same thing. We created Stoked because alot of people wanted to run it when not cycling and the name Post Cycle Support did not fit well and that is how Stoked was born:head:

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established

supposedly the DHEA in Lean Extreme is not suppressive

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
They are 100% the exact same thing. We created Stoked because alot of people wanted to run it when not cycling and the name Post Cycle Support did not fit well and that is how Stoked was born:head:

hey pembroke, would you say PCS/Stoked is necessary to support a SERM? if so, why? I'm just getting really anxious and confused about my damn PCT! lol.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
hey pembroke, would you say PCS/Stoked is necessary to support a SERM? if so, why? I'm just getting really anxious and confused about my damn PCT! lol.

I don't know if I would word it "necessary to support a serm", but it is a very good addition to a serm PCT. At least for natty test boosting:woohoo:

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I would word it "necessary to support a serm", but it is a very good addition to a serm PCT. At least for natty test boosting:woohoo:

so...in this case a SERM alone would be decent right? some people have also suggested running steroidal AIs to control estrogen flooding from SERMs, what do you think of that?

...err, is there anything near "necessary" for running with a SERM in this case? would you be confident in keeping gains just running torem after this "high" h-drol cycle?

basically...if you had an optimal PCT for this case, would it be just torem, torem+PCS(+sometin else?) or like torem+6bromo product

...what about AlphaMale XL? it's $10 at nutraplanet :). cheap is always nice. at least for me, ...i'm not ballin, lol.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
so...in this case a SERM alone would be decent right? some people have also suggested running steroidal AIs to control estrogen flooding from SERMs, what do you think of that?

...err, is there anything near "necessary" for running with a SERM in this case? would you be confident in keeping gains just running torem after this "high" h-drol cycle?

basically...if you had an optimal PCT for this case, would it be just torem, torem+PCS(+sometin else?) or like torem+6bromo product

...what about AlphaMale XL? it's $10 at nutraplanet :). cheap is always nice. at least for me, ...i'm not ballin, lol.

The thing about PCT is that it varies from person to person. What works for one might not work for another.

Its trial and error my friend...

How high an H-drol cycle was(is) it?

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
The thing about PCT is that it varies from person to person. What works for one might not work for another.

Its trial and error my friend...

How high an H-drol cycle was(is) it?
i am dosing50/75/75/100/100
propadrol at 60/90/120/120/120

i'm figuring basically three options:

1. torem alone: [120/90]/90/60/30 -->if i was confident i would keep all my gains with just this, i would be plenty happy. That was the notion i got from my research when i first decided to get a SERM...but the more I read, the more confused i become lol. so many people do OTC PCT these days that I am having a hard time finding people's ideas on SERM PCTs..

2. torem + PCS (or) DieselTest(@ recommended dosage), both doses would end after week 4

3. torem + PCS, then something like hyperdrol x2 in week 3 for Aromatase control...

i'm also considering cort control in week 3, but not a big deal to me right now..

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
i am dosing50/75/75/100/100
propadrol at 60/90/120/120/120

i'm figuring basically three options:

1. torem alone: [120/90]/90/60/30 -->if i was confident i would keep all my gains with just this, i would be plenty happy. That was the notion i got from my research when i first decided to get a SERM...but the more I read, the more confused i become lol. so many people do OTC PCT these days that I am having a hard time finding people's ideas on SERM PCTs..

2. torem + PCS (or) DieselTest(@ recommended dosage), both doses would end after week 4

3. torem + PCS, then something like hyperdrol x2 in week 3 for Aromatase control...

i'm also considering cort control in week 3, but not a big deal to me right now..

Serm....yes , to be on the safe side(dosing always varies???)

PCS for estrogen control and natty test boosting(probably can start second week of PCT..not quite sure about that...check with pembroke on that)

AI not a bad idea for any rebound gyno issues(end of PCT)

Anti cort is a great idea start in week 3

Probably don't need an addition test boost as PCS will/should do that.

Is this your first PH cycle though?

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Serm....yes , to be on the safe side(dosing always varies???)

PCS for estrogen control and natty test boosting(probably can start second week of PCT..not quite sure about that...check with pembroke on that)

AI not a bad idea for any rebound gyno issues(end of PCT)

Anti cort is a great idea start in week 3

Probably don't need an addition test boost as PCS will/should do that.

Is this your first PH cycle though?
isn't SERM for estro control as well? i thought some are saying it is better to let the estrogen run through and just be blocked by the serm than let something stop it's production. am i wrong?

i may just do torem+reversitol, since it has basically everything. then cort control in week 3. call it good.

i'm just so confused cuz i was under the impression that a good serm is all you really need for pct.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
isn't SERM for estro control as well? i thought some are saying it is better to let the estrogen run through and just be blocked by the serm than let something stop it's production. am i wrong?

i may just do torem+reversitol, since it has basically everything. then cort control in week 3. call it good.

i'm just so confused cuz i was under the impression that a good serm is all you really need for pct.

Pretty much a serm (IMO) is really all you should need, but with research chems going around alot of people use things to combat estro just in case serm is bunk

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

I good SERM works wonders for a pct. But by adding stuff like Post Cycle Support which will help your natty test levels get back to speed earlier plus it's antioxidant effects and it also helps reduce estrogen. Youdo not want to totally kill estrogen.